Author Topic: Natural Magazine?  (Read 2776 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Natural Magazine?
« on: February 26, 2006, 03:27:51 PM »
Anybody know of any good magazines that are for natural bodybuilding and lifting? I have always read flex, and muscular development.  I was curious to see if there are any good natural ones out there...   ???

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Re: Natural Magazine?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 08:35:27 AM »
Yeah, there are a few.  If you look in the same sections as Flex and s**t they will be there, expecially at like Wal-Mart, or a book store.  I still read the hardcore ones because it helps get me motivated and they still have a lot of good info that natty's can use such as supplements, vitamins, s**t like that.

fitt@40

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 03:47:43 AM »
I like Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness.  I've gotten some useful info from it.  Read any articles (from any magazine) that's written by Dr. Joe Klemczeski (sp?).  This guy really knows his stuff.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2006, 02:24:20 PM »
Hey I finally found the "natural bodybuilding & fitness" one mentioned.  You can sign up for a subscription at :

http://www.exercisegroup.com/index.html

I have the August issue.  Good magazine!   8)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 03:51:53 PM »
I like Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness.  I've gotten some useful info from it.  Read any articles (from any magazine) that's written by Dr. Joe Klemczeski (sp?).  This guy really knows his stuff.

Agreed. I bought a few this year.  Need ot know whos who.   I respect these guys much more than the druggy pros.     The latter is like watching a car wreck...ypou cant help but watch. :-[

franco

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 09:05:52 AM »
Natural Champion is not in stores but its a free monthly online mag.  You can check it out at www.naturalchampion.net.  The first issue looks pretty good...straight, no bs info and you can't beat the price!

ronian

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 12:01:45 PM »
bodybuilding.com has a link to a pdf version of a natural mag you can download for free:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/naturalmuscle1a.htm