Author Topic: Motivating quotes from the Qoran  (Read 27331 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Motivating quotes from the Qoran
« Reply #125 on: February 22, 2012, 03:51:48 PM »
Not an Arab, but read a history book, you fucking ignorant degenerate drug addict. You have such a massive hardon for Jews and America it's not even funny.

You know, for a guy who thinks there's a conspiracy against steroid users you sure do project yourself as a Fox News enthusiast. Not that I don't want the towel heads nuked off the face of the planet, but seriously, read about how America's glorious foreign policies in the Middle East effected the level of hatred they have for them, and maybe you'll understand why their mouths water at the prospect of capturing and torturing to death ANY American they can get their hands on.

You are one stupid fucker.
im very liberal but the truth is that islam is essentially a device of spreainf violence, intolerance, and negativity. while the vast majority of muslims are moderate and cling only to those passages in their texts which promote peace and love the life of its founder is antithetical to that ideology and necessarily promotes false ideals amongs fundamentalists. 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #126 on: February 22, 2012, 04:00:41 PM »
The reason Christianity is the dominant religion in North & South America, Europe, Australasia and much of Africa is because of its

violence, intolerance, and negativity.  
as practiced by some of its followers

c

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #127 on: February 22, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
funny thing is i am not even Arab......hahahahah..... ....i m citizen of free world and scum bag like u cant sell their shit to me even if its rapped up in some religious fairytale or fake kigtropin box.u losing ur Arab customers fast.each time u open ur mouth about some serious issue u look even more dumber.this is ur new low so far.u should not b on get big anyway go to ur baloney web and sell ur crap their.

oh you are arab ,, terorist one,, keep runing your mouth on mesege board about treats to america...you keep doing it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2012, 04:04:27 PM »
One thing everyone can admit is that the Germans were on to something.

who won jews or germans? in the end of ends who won

you are disgrace DONT EVER PM me or ask me to answer any question odf you ever again!

filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2012, 04:08:23 PM »
GH15 you are really an uneducated fuckin racist scumbag...you fuckin dealer!!

i just hate arab terorist ,, as simple as that ,, and if you fellas dont start restraining yourslefl i wil never posting here again i will leav elik ebob chieck and you can look for me in your dreams

I AM GETBIG.COM

if im gone from here this place WILL COLAPSE,, and become a place of nothingness,, trust me i am getbig.com

gh15 approved
fallen angel

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2012, 04:10:05 PM »
Don't worry you shmuck, ISrael isn't one of those little arab gilrs who is held down by her mother while her father chops off her clit with a rusty nail. Wait and see what will happen soon. Your country(Iran) will be destroyed soon.

Typical fanatical zionist queer. No one said anything about israel... why the meltdown?

Iran ain't my country homo.

You zionists are some ungrateful bastards. Muslims generally let your people live in peace and sfaety when you were living under our rule. This didn't cause you to think twice about stealing the palestinian land though innit? Greedy, conniving, opportunistic bastards.

the kigtropin scam doesn't surprise me as gh15 is from these people  ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2012, 04:10:12 PM »
GH15 you are really an uneducated fuckin racist scumbag...you fuckin dealer!!

Name:    buresu

no gimmick here  ::) ::)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2012, 04:11:53 PM »

i just hate arab terorist ,, as simple as that ,, and if you fellas dont start restraining yourslefl i wil never posting here again i will leav elik ebob chieck and you can look for me in your dreams

I AM GETBIG.COM

if im gone from here this place WILL COLAPSE,, and become a place of nothingness,, trust me i am getbig.com

gh15 approved

Fuck off. Your posts are all the same anyways

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2012, 04:13:18 PM »
Erection of peace  ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2012, 04:13:41 PM »

yup

Name:    a_pupil

NO GIMMICK EITHER MUST BE LEGIT  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2012, 04:14:11 PM »
let me tell you something,,

you have here bunch of americano members in the thouhsands who sit and let those arab terorists talk bad about jesus,, you have alex33 living on americana soil! that hate jews and americanos alike,, the americanos among you say nothing ,, very few rize up...

do you understand why bobie chick is gone? nto only the litle money that he get from muscular develop ..but also this boarding is becomign a joke,,

if fellas dont start to be banned from here i am gone,, im not joking...i play with you few more weeks after that you can look for me...

i am GETBIG,, trust me its establshed for many years ,, last 2 years everyone come for me to here ,, just from the 1000s of emails an dpms in last 2 years ....

you may think im arrogant but i state facts!  i will not! let arab terorists with terorist views...be part of where i teach ,, this is what i wont let go

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2012, 04:14:40 PM »
instead of those useless moderators doing fuck all they should remove all these fucking gimmicks

ridiculous..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2012, 04:15:56 PM »

you fuck your mom you litle mother fuck homo,, gimick

they RUINED the boarding,,

alex33 RUINED GETBIG!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »
wouldnt be surprised if this place dies once the website is released

going to be like an abandoned city

and WHO IS TO BLAME? THE MODERATORS

congratulations !!!!

fucking useless moderators i keep saying this over and over again

CLEAN UP THE FUCKING G I M M I C K S

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2012, 04:19:40 PM »
yup

Name:    a_pupil

NO GIMMICK EITHER MUST BE LEGIT  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I came here because of gh15's hormone talk. Check the post history, check the name. I'm not the type to post all day long, I'm here mainly to learn.

Since the victor martinez white house talk and the kigtropin bullshit where he flipped on slinpimp, his character has become too disgusting and outrageous to respect.

I thank him for his teaching about aas but he needs to sop with the meltdowns and giving his bigoted opinion on world affairs.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2012, 04:21:07 PM »
I came here because of gh15's hormone talk. Check the post history, check the name. I'm not the type to post all day long, I'm here mainly to learn.

Since the victor martinez white house talk and the kigtropin bullshit where he flipped on slinpimp, his character has become too disgusting and outrageous to respect.

I thank him for his teaching about aas but he needs to sop with the meltdowns and shouting his bigoted opinion on world affairs.

congratulations gimmick .. i dont care why you are here you are a GIMMICK ! simple as this

IS VICTOR OUT OF USA ? NO !
DID GH15 PUT AN END TO KIGTROPIN? YES
IS SLINPIMP FROM PROMUSCLE AND IS A CORRUPT BOARDING WITH AGENDA? YES !

SO PRETTY MUCH GH15 WAS RIGHT AGAIN....
go back in your hole idiot

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2012, 04:24:28 PM »
congratulations gimmick .. i dont care why you are here you are a GIMMICK ! simple as this

IS VICTOR OUT OF USA ? NO !
DID GH15 PUT AN END TO KIGTROPIN? YES
IS SLINPIMP FROM PROMUSCLE AND IS A CORRUPT BOARDING WITH AGENDA? YES !

go back in your hole idiot

Lol. Say what you want.

I'm getting worried now gh15 might get to me with the cia/white house/men in black/mossad connections  ;D.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2012, 04:26:20 PM »

I AM GETBIG.COM

gh15 approved

Stop flouncing and follow through, how many times have you threatened to leave and never have? Worse than a teenager.

We get it, growth hormone and lots of it.

No ones bigger than Getbig.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2012, 04:33:29 PM »
Stop flouncing and follow through, how many times have you threatened to leave and never have? Worse than a teenager.

We get it, growth hormone and lots of it.

No ones bigger than Getbig.

this is bunch of punks today,, yes today its bunch of kids....and I AM BIGGER THAN GETBIG,, MUCH BIGER,, the reason you even say the sentence no one bigger yadadee yadada...is becauase i was the originator of this sentence...im the one who push getbig for decadane almost with thsoe words for there were very good fellas here,,

do you ssee disgusted?
do you see van b posting much anymore?

when van b stoped posting it was a silent signh for me to stop posting,, i didnt listen

I WARN YOU I WILL LEAVE ,,

i stay for my pupils who write to me and tell me dont listen to the gimicks,, but you better start cleaning this place

this becomign a kindergarden

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2012, 04:35:59 PM »
and if you think that sudenly wil become another gh15 ...with all the time to do what i did ,, that even care to do what i did,, you are wrong,, no one wil have the brain capacity ,, the time! ,, and the ability and knowlegd eto do it you will have to wait 20 years for that to rehapen and it wont ...no mater what gimick you put here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
this is bunch of punks today,, yes today its bunch of kids....and I AM BIGGER THAN GETBIG,, MUCH BIGER,, the reason you even say the sentence no one bigger yadadee yadada...is becauase i was the originator of this sentence...im the one who push getbig for decadane almost with thsoe words for there were very good fellas here,,

do you ssee disgusted?
do you see van b posting much anymore?

when van b stoped posting it was a silent signh for me to stop posting,, i didnt listen

I WARN YOU I WILL LEAVE ,,

i stay for my pupils who write to me and tell me dont listen to the gimicks,, but you better start cleaning this place

this becomign a kindergarden

gh15 approved
What has this place become 2 yrs ago or less it was fun and good information on training and such.  WTF happened?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2012, 04:48:03 PM »
zZz

Getbig was here before you and it will be after (if you ever fucking do) you go.

Too much hormone talk on the board, too many overnight experts.

I hope you do go once your amazing queer website is up and running, bet you still hang around like a bad smell  ::)

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2012, 04:49:25 PM »
who won jews or germans? in the end of ends who won

you are disgrace DONT EVER PM me or ask me to answer any question odf you ever again!

filt

gh15 approved

Wow, you really stand for what's good in the world. To be honest, this board is indeed a joke and I hope that in addition to your site, you set up a bodybuilding/AAS board for people who love the good things on getbig but hate the terrorist gimicks that are allowed to run free here and carry out clit removals. Anyhow, I can't wait for your site and forum.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2012, 04:50:31 PM »
What has this place become 2 yrs ago or less it was fun and good information on training and such.  WTF happened?
Training board.......bunch of good guys with good attitudes who share good training info.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »
Wow, you really stand for what's good in the world. To be honest, this board is indeed a joke and I hope that in addition to your site, you set up a bodybuilding/AAS board for people who love the good things on getbig but hate the terrorist gimicks that are allowed to run free here and carry out clit removals. Anyhow, I can't wait for your site and forum.

HAHAHAHAHA oh brother  ::) Yes, he's often mentioned in the same breath as Ghandi.

Why wait, why don't you fuck off now 'cslovenut' - ta ta.