Author Topic: THE WARRIOR  (Read 11976 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: THE WARRIOR
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »
FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHICH WANKER DELETED MY FACTUAL POST?

Warrior, hates immigrants, fags and commies

HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?

Here is the UCONN speech given by Warrior recently wherein he states all of the above:

God bless the man

UConn!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2006, 07:27:44 PM »
no, alexxx is 180 at most in all seriousness.

I'll go at alexxx's gym sometime this bring when I'll have a day off from work and I'll have the time to go there to have a double check at how he looks

honnestly when I saw him in march he didn't look like a 6'4 guy at all
more like 6'1.... 6'2 if we really push it and 210 lbs max

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2006, 07:29:12 PM »
I'll go at alexxx's gym sometime this bring when I'll have a day off from work and I'll have the time to go there to have a double check at how he looks

Who's the jackass in your avatar? He looks like a retarded version of that Brodie (the actor) dude..........
HAHA, RON.....

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 07:42:32 PM »
Who's the jackass in your avatar? He looks like a retarded version of that Brodie (the actor) dude..........

It's the one and only Alexxx !

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2006, 04:10:22 AM »
It's the one and only Alexxx !

You love him, dontcha?  ;)

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2006, 04:42:05 AM »

He says 6'3.5 sometimes, and some people measure their height in shoes. Maybe he wears big shoes.
T

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2006, 04:56:30 AM »
Guy had a great body. More "conditioned" than most in the 80's.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2006, 05:32:46 AM »
Warrior is an odd character for sure.  He made lots of money, but not really on purpose many times.  He tried to leave the business a few times, but Vince kept sending people with BIG checks to find him and bring him back.  He sued the WWF for the rights to the Warrior name and won (or got some agreement out of them).  BUT part of that agreement is that he couldn't ACT like the Warrior did in the past.  So when he went to WCW he always entered the ring from "nowhere" in a cloud of smoke instead of the usual running madman.  He also wore a long jacket.

The guy was pretty much a BBer with kneepads on - but I think a few of todays BBers wear kneepads as well.   ;D
Motherboy (the band).

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2006, 05:37:46 AM »
All drugs
I am a mini beast

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2006, 07:08:05 AM »
FOR FUCKS SAKE, WHICH WANKER DELETED MY FACTUAL POST?

Warrior, hates immigrants, fags and commies

HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?

Here is the UCONN speech given by Warrior recently wherein he states all of the above:

God bless the man

He never said that he hates fags, you fucking moron. Quit putting words in other people's mouths.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2006, 09:57:35 AM »
THE WARRIOR IS SICK!!!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2006, 10:31:18 AM »

from what I hear...pushing...I mean just pushing just over 6'

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2006, 11:04:06 AM »
sometimes you feel like a nut.......

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 11:06:17 AM »
He never said that he hates fags, you fucking moron. Quit putting words in other people's mouths.

Brian, you truly are a wanker, I take it you didnt watch the video then? twat

43:08 - In the classrooms across this country, minds are being trained to be anti truth, anti discipline, anti virtue, anti leader, anti american

In this continued idiotic assault turned rationality and reason upside down on its head, and supplant feelings for thinking, so much so, that every word and every concept, and every act of every action, no longer have any meaning, has compromised not only our republic, but our humanity altogether into an abyss of moral relativity, where everything is just as legitimate as everything else, where there are no absolutes, no right or wrong, no true or false, no good or evil, no objective judgements, no objective analysis

44:00min -  The broadest, and most despicable illustration of this most destructive consequence of moral relativity, is that barbarism today is as legitimate as civilization, nothing - subject to moral relativity - is left out between these two extremes

That the bomb is as legitimate as the business man, that homosexuals and homosexuality... let me phrase this... let me come down off my politically correct horse, that queers are as legitimate as heterosexuals, queering doesnt make the world work
rons acunt

johnnyx

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »
thats awesome knny!!! The bottom one is going to be a great avatar

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2006, 11:35:21 AM »
"Load the spaceship with rocket fuel!"

"Lay down on the lawn and get run over by the lawn mower!"

"Assume the controls!"

;D

a

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2006, 11:47:59 AM »
....even when he's speaking "plain english"...he makes no sense....OBSERVE, if you will..

&mode=related&search=

..wha???....this man doesn't make ANY sense, but I sure thought he was great back in the day.  Never understood why they fixed him up with SO many worthless matches against Steve Lombardi (that brooklyn brawler guy)..maybe he needed to get run down by a lawn mower or something.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2006, 12:37:30 PM »

Lets keep the hate to a to a zero on this one. I think we're all on the same page here Brian.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2006, 01:10:47 PM »
....I have much more respect for Mike Mentzer than the Ultimate Weirdo, but is it just me or do most public 'followers' of Ayn Rand all turn out to be BONKERS?....what is it about her that makes the nutcases (or those temporarily nuts) flock to her writings?

I think it's for those who do not have the capability to think in terms without DEFINITE yes and no...those who can't see that the world is not black and white, yes and no. 

And, if you can only identify with the world in ONE of two ways, without middle ground, that person will generally side with the "right" side of politics and theory because the "wrong" way typically associates with the "wrongs and vices" of society.

The Warrior could learn something from the fact that the world is not some binary, single sided entity.  One sided people are dense, and not 'enlightened' as he would have you believe.  But if that's what let's them cope with reality, then so be it. 

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2006, 02:33:53 PM »
Im happy to see that someone else watch the video. He is hardcore conservative.  I've got to side with his idea that if governing bodies always sit on the fence on issues, too much crap is allowed to coexist in the world along with what most of us would desire to raise a family in.  A valid point he makes is, "when terrorists are veiwed in the same light as America's first freedom fighters...".  I mean, if you go and have a sit down discussion with the uniformed (typical liberal left winger), you'll become confused, frustrated, maybe even a little bit angry while trying to fathom how they could grant validity to a terrorists actions or a program that enables and aids bums, addicts, etc. to contiue living their chosen lifestyle... 

Wasnt it Winston Churchill that said, "To be old and liberal, you've got no brain.  To be young and conservative, you've got no heart"...?

Lastly, i was frankly angered and upset that he didnt lay a flying elbow drop off the stage to that dork trying to call him out on his comments to his fat, gay freind. I mean, he was really tearing in to him, calling him a peice of sh*t and so on.  All he did was pat his head with a towel and refuse to apologize. (cool)
Or how about when he shouted to the kid in the crowd to take the dick outa his mouth because he couldnt hear him! ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2006, 02:35:55 PM »
I see my avatar has inspired you all.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »
I see my avatar has inspired you all.

not as good as the ones I made

;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »
Check out Toonces! Toonces is driving that car. ;D. I love Toonces.
a

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2006, 05:43:15 PM »
Im happy to see that someone else watch the video. He is hardcore conservative.  I've got to side with his idea that if governing bodies always sit on the fence on issues, too much crap is allowed to coexist in the world along with what most of us would desire to raise a family in.  A valid point he makes is, "when terrorists are veiwed in the same light as America's first freedom fighters...".  I mean, if you go and have a sit down discussion with the uniformed (typical liberal left winger), you'll become confused, frustrated, maybe even a little bit angry while trying to fathom how they could grant validity to a terrorists actions or a program that enables and aids bums, addicts, etc. to contiue living their chosen lifestyle... 

Wasnt it Winston Churchill that said, "To be old and liberal, you've got no brain.  To be young and conservative, you've got no heart"...?

Lastly, i was frankly angered and upset that he didnt lay a flying elbow drop off the stage to that dork trying to call him out on his comments to his fat, gay freind. I mean, he was really tearing in to him, calling him a peice of sh*t and so on.  All he did was pat his head with a towel and refuse to apologize. (cool)
Or how about when he shouted to the kid in the crowd to take the dick outa his mouth because he couldnt hear him! ;D

...but the Warrior suffers from the same 'problem' all ultra right wingers do...they're close minded, and aren't much for discussion...as you can see in his sexist and homophobic remarks to the crowd. 

The thing is that the Warrior has "a little information is dangerous" down pat!....he's in a university, for crying out loud..what, did he think the audience would sit there and agree with his right wing views?...and his lame homo hating insults?  Sure, we're all intitled to an opinion, but when he blatantly calls people "wrong", well, who the hell is he to judge?...."his" white Jesus? 

I find the Warrior is much like any other right wing nut....I'm no liberal, but trust me, the Warrior isn't much different from those racist Neo Nazi skinheads who blame their problems on the scapegoats of the world.  I mean, what a hypocrite!  He's a friggin ex wrestler who had a lot of coins and time to burn...so he reads some books, and decides that he's going to "mentor" people?..under what fucking grounds, dude?...he seriously needs to check himself.  You can get your message across in a much better way than Warrior did.  He literally shouts at the audience with some high and mighty disdain from the get go....hey Warrior, how did you think they'd respond?...

...anyway, if you want to see what a right wingnut with more anger than intelligence in his body, by all means watch the whole thing.  I did....and I found it funny how he couldn't deal with the crowds answers to his FIRST question...."Who can tell me what RIGHTS come without RESPONSIBILITY?"...and some guy goes "..being born, the right to life"...and then you watch the Warrior squirm as he gets schooled by kids in university who are smarter than he was we he was 32!....that's where he lost his point (not that he could properly articulate it) and the crowd began to ridicule him and his 'views'.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2006, 05:59:33 PM »
Check out Toonces! Toonces is driving that car. ;D. I love Toonces.

Everybody loves Toonces

;)