Author Topic: Sweden is fucked  (Read 1121 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sweden is fucked
« on: October 02, 2023, 04:45:17 AM »
He knows the score..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Sweden is fucked
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2023, 08:39:18 AM »
He speaks the truth
Q

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2023, 08:41:06 AM »
Canada literally has 20 times the immigration rate, these boobs will be fine.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 09:50:21 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=688183.msg10086197#msg10086197

I hate to say this but I don't feel sorry for the Swedes. Their Viking ancestors would never have allowed this. But modern-day Swedes did not resist the mass flooding of their country, so now they can't complain about shit! I don't want to hear them complain about anything! Either take it up the ass or do something.

Nature is about the survival of the fittest. If Swedes end up being completely replaced, and didn't resist, they weren't the fittest. Period. They will be known as the generations that failed their ancestors and become a foot note in history, perhaps even abdicated by future generations. The only silver lining here is if humanity does not exterminate itself via WW3, Swedes can be brought back in the future like the Jurassic Park science experiment. They can be placed in a zoo to be observed. Maybe they can illustrate their cuck nature?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2023, 09:52:08 AM »
Canada literally has 20 times the immigration rate, these boobs will be fine.
All White nations are slated for population replacement. Survival of the fittest is KING. Resist or take it up the ass. Those are the choices. If you take it up the ass, then don't complain like a bitch!

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2023, 02:30:05 PM »

I hate to say this but I don't feel sorry for the Swedes. Their Viking ancestors would never have allowed this. But modern-day Swedes did not resist the mass flooding of their country, so now they can't complain about shit! I don't want to hear them complain about anything! Either take it up the ass or do something.

Nature is about the survival of the fittest. If Swedes end up being completely replaced, and didn't resist, they weren't the fittest. Period. They will be known as the generations that failed their ancestors and become a foot note in history, perhaps even abdicated by future generations. The only silver lining here is if humanity does not exterminate itself via WW3, Swedes can be brought back in the future like the Jurassic Park science experiment. They can be placed in a zoo to be observed. Maybe they can illustrate their cuck nature?

I take it more or less a fact Poland/Hungary/maybe even Ukraine are gonna be whites only meccas in a few years.

I'm half white, I wish I could be part of it, if you're white you're gonna have a great old time in Eastern Europe.

Of course it won't be "whites only" it'll be some sort of citizenship based on "european heritage/ancestry". Other countries already do this, but eastern europe is a land of mutts, so I imagine anyone will be able to claim Slavic heritage.

The paradox of Russia invading Ukraine is that they are now able to consider Slavs an endangered species. You can't call Ukrainian's Nazis it's Russian propaganda. And the west is too monetarily invested to cancel them when they start a whites only policy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2023, 03:16:16 PM »
I take it more or less a fact Poland/Hungary/maybe even Ukraine are gonna be whites only meccas in a few years.

I'm half white, I wish I could be part of it, if you're white you're gonna have a great old time in Eastern Europe.

Of course it won't be "whites only" it'll be some sort of citizenship based on "european heritage/ancestry". Other countries already do this, but eastern europe is a land of mutts, so I imagine anyone will be able to claim Slavic heritage.

The paradox of Russia invading Ukraine is that they are now able to consider Slavs an endangered species. You can't call Ukrainian's Nazis it's Russian propaganda. And the west is too monetarily invested to cancel them when they start a whites only policy.

What is the other half and why can't you be a part of it?
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2023, 03:47:42 PM »

What a disgusting picture besides the little white girl in the middle.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2023, 03:59:26 PM »
What is the other half and why can't you be a part of it?
My mother's "people"

And yes my mother raised me to hate that place.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2023, 04:13:40 PM »
My mother's "people"

And yes my mother raised me to hate that place.

So Mulatto / caramelcolored then?

Where did you grow up? White country or Black country?

You seem like a clever dude
Q

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2023, 06:00:06 PM »

My mom is Haitian/educated nurse with her masters, met my father in Ottawa. My Dad(general contractor) is a white trash Canadian, we even have land that has been in my families name since 1883(Sherbrooke Quebec).

All this shit got me thinking I'm going to the family land. I might even put up a sign "whites and nignogs only".

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2023, 01:32:52 AM »
My mom is Haitian/educated nurse with her masters, met my father in Ottawa. My Dad(general contractor) is a white trash Canadian, we even have land that has been in my families name since 1883(Sherbrooke Quebec).

All this shit got me thinking I'm going to the family land. I might even put up a sign "whites and nignogs only".

Goliathon,

As a half-Haitian, you may enjoy this documentary on Papa Doc. I personally loved it:

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2023, 04:01:54 AM »
Let's bring people over who have no jobs, who's countries are failed wastelands, seems like an amazing idea

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2023, 04:07:45 AM »
Let's bring people over who have no jobs, who's countries are failed wastelands, seems like an amazing idea

Yes brilliant, what could possibly go wrong?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2023, 04:14:15 AM »
send them to Ireland...oh wait..they are  :D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2023, 04:56:09 AM »

LMAO!  I like this guy ^^^   ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2023, 08:00:34 AM »
Gotta love Goliathon!
Q

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2023, 08:01:56 AM »
Bunch of old women clutching their pearls tight in this thread  :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2023, 08:14:36 AM »

Your blood will be erased from the history books, you won't be....

Swedes are going the route of the negro Moors. 

Swepain 2.0

You bitches will be speaking Spanish next.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2023, 08:40:54 AM »
As long as we do it to the sweet voice of Josh Groban
Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2023, 09:37:04 AM »
Atomics are the only option at this point.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2023, 09:56:03 AM »
All because people of European descent are afraid of being called anti-Semitic or racist.

The absolute willingness to have your bloodlines erased to avoid words.

Better to talk about Biden's senility or "Dems are the REAL racists" or 'Obama's really the one in charge' or "China's the real issue" or 'cut taxes' any other tiresome misdirections the gatekeeping "conservative" media are directing you towards instead of the ABSOLUTE invasions occurring.