Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82496 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2006, 11:36:47 AM »
Jujoshu, I agree with you, too much of anything is bad..no argument here. I merely posted the article to show that there were/are scientific studies out there.

Where as TA discredits them without posting any evidence in response
Here comes the money shot

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2006, 11:38:04 AM »
Let's be honest here. If DC were to buy this board, it would just become another IM and Mayhem. The good thing about Getbig is the fact that you can come here, say what you want, and laugh at everything else. If I want to discuss something seriously and have every one swing from my nuts I could go to another board.

Getbig, Keepin it real.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2006, 11:43:08 AM »
You know about Drugs, thats about all you are good for.

At least he knows something,what are you good for? ::)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2006, 11:43:36 AM »
Let's be honest here. If DC were to buy this board, it would just become another IM and Mayhem. The good thing about Getbig is the fact that you can come here, say what you want, and laugh at everything else. If I want to discuss something seriously and have every one swing from my nuts I could go to another board.

Getbig, Keepin it real.
Yep i agree 100%,dante buying this board would be the ultimate self owning ever,the ultimate money losing,cursing the day he tried to get back at people who post on message board self owning imaginable
8) B.B.C. 8)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2006, 11:44:07 AM »
Steele,

I am not saying that a certain amount isn't needed for growth and repair. This is obvious as we also
need carbs, fats and so forth. However, I am saying it's a sham trying to convince people that going
over and beyond what they need and what their bodies can utilize is necessary. I used to believe this
nonsense as well when I was younger and naive. Hey, but if they can convince people to keep throwing away their money on their tubs of protein in the hope they are going to really grow more muscle than they could with a balanced diet..so be it. There's a sucker born every minute.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most of these "clients" I've seen appear to be FAT.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2006, 11:47:49 AM »
Steele,

I am not saying that a certain amount isn't needed for growth and repair. This is obvious as we also
need carbs, fats and so forth. However, I am saying it's a sham trying to convince people that going
over and beyond what they need and what their bodies can utilize is necessary. I used to believe this
nonsense as well when I was younger and naive. Hey, but if they can convince people to keep throwing away their money on their tubs of protein in the hope they are going to really grow more muscle than they could with a balanced diet..so be it. There's a sucker born every minute.

I don't think it's a coincidence that most of these "clients" I've seen appear to be FAT.

THIS MAN SPEAKETH THE TRUTH!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2006, 11:52:08 AM »
Steele,

once again agree we agree: "excess is bad"
caloric defecit is good for losing weight, no one disagrees with that
and a certain amount of protein/carbs at the right time is good

does that make me an internet guru? or do I have to discredit others first?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2006, 11:55:05 AM »
Milos advocates drugs for EVERYTHING.

He hasn`t done a damn thing on this board ever.

He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

When was the last time anyone cared?

Perhaps if he helped people with his drug knowledge here he could be useful.

Your first statement could bring you some LEGAL troubles.
Accusing someone of advocating drugs for EVERYTHING is serious accusation.
Now - WHAT do you know about me and what I advocate to the people?
The fact that I know MORE about pharmacology than some doctors doesn't mean that I ADVOCATE the usage...

#2) He hasn`t done a damn thing on this board ever.

Over 1100 posts (and as you all know - I post several times on the same thread - so actual amount of posts is more than 10000...)
Photos that I post on this forum are usually the one I took and I always want to share it with true bodybuilding (or should I say getbig?) fans.
Answers and info that I give are usually dependent on YOU...
I would like to see ANY question posted for me that I haven't answered...even the questions that are nothing short of disgusting...

#3) He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

I don't do shit for anyone - I try to help EVERYONE...Giving back and helping is my LIFESTYLE and something I love doing. Whoever knows me would be able to tell you that...
I have SO MUCH TO SAY that I am even scared to start...as I don't know when would I finish...
Now, for people without the interest - certainly I have nothing interesting to say...For those of you that find many aspects of bodybuilding INTERESTING - I would hope that you could imagine someone who competed in 110 shows in his life (72 IFBB pro shows), someone who has qualified 10 consecutive years for the Mr. Olympia (in arguably the hardest decade of IFBB professional bodybuilding), someone that PREPARED or somehow advised NUMEROUS top pro and amateur bodybuilders and OTHER athletes...someone who was chosen to be in the "project world record" by BALCO LABS (one out of 5 people who indeed accomplished the task in LESS THAN A YEAR - breaking what seemed to be the hardest record to be broken...)...someone who owns Koloseum Gym (official gym for the FLEX magazine photoshoots) where you can find TOP bodybuilders from around the world training or doing the photoshoot (20 minutes ago Ronnie started shooting with Chris Lund and I will be there as soon as I finish "my duty" - writing the response to "angry fan"..., someone who voluntarily made FITSHOW episodes FREE OF CHARGE to help aspiring bodybuilders and making himself available to defend his training and nutritional theories (On my DVD which is compilation of the FITSHOW episodes - there is 2 hour IN DETAIL explanation of my nutritional theories which could be used in design of Anyones diet...)...etc..etc /I must hurry up to make sure I see Ronnie again...and possibly take some pics later today when he does his afternoon workout (chest and triceps)....

Anyway - as doggcrapp pointed out many pro bodybuilders don't have a desire to argue or defend themselves against "angry" fans...
Certainly - there are arrogant pros that believe they are ABOVE everyone else and for those few - I don't mind seeing appropriate fan response...
But, many others (me included) are absolutely no different than all of you...The fact that we are pros doesn't make us ANY BETTER than any of you...and we live that way - treating people the way we want to be treated...

Still - when there are OPEN attacks (and usually for no reason at all...or just because of ASSUMPTION) we also have a right to SPEAK UP - and tell our side of the story...

So, for someone like True Adonis to attack me I really wonder WHY would he do that?
While in normal life - someone like him (any of you?) could have become true friend - goes out in public and attacks someone JUST FOR THE SAKE OF....WHAT???

I am writing this for some of you to realize that indeed WORLD could be a better place (and what I really mean GETBIG could be a better place) if we all focus on POSITIVES not negatives, LOVE and not hate, HELPING and not trying to destroy...
Together we are much stronger than alone...and IF we all somehow contribute and help each other - we would go much further than trying to do exactly the opposite (which is the case here on this board...)

For what is worth: to all the miserable souls here on board that HATE everything and everyone step back and convince yourself that ONE DAY...24 HOURS...you will get out of that misery and hateful outlook on life and instead you should try to LOVE and appreciate GOOD things in life (and around you). Focus on POSITIVE and do not let negative thoughts come to your head...
Start thinking that people are GOOD and not BAD...
And when you run into someone that you don't even know - smile and say hello (what does it coast you?)...If you can do even something NICE to that perfect stranger - it is even better...
Do it NOT because you have something on your mind - but do it because YOU SIMPLY WANT to do something nice...

When you start living your life this way - you will see how beautiful life could be...

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2006, 11:56:27 AM »
Your first statement could bring you some LEGAL troubles.
Accusing someone of advocating drugs for EVERYTHING is serious accusation.
Now - WHAT do you know about me and what I advocate to the people?
The fact that I know MORE about pharmacology than some doctors doesn't mean that I ADVOCATE the usage...

#2) He hasn`t done a damn thing on this board ever.

Over 1100 posts (and as you all know - I post several times on the same thread - so actual amount of posts is more than 10000...)
Photos that I post on this forum are usually the one I took and I always want to share it with true bodybuilding (or should I say getbig?) fans.
Answers and info that I give are usually dependent on YOU...
I would like to see ANY question posted for me that I haven't answered...even the questions that are nothing short of disgusting...

#3) He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

I don't do shit for anyone - I try to help EVERYONE...Giving back and helping is my LIFESTYLE and something I love doing. Whoever knows me would be able to tell you that...
I have SO MUCH TO SAY that I am even scared to start...as I don't know when would I finish...
Now, for people without the interest - certainly I have nothing interesting to say...For those of you that find many aspects of bodybuilding INTERESTING - I would hope that you could imagine someone who competed in 110 shows in his life (72 IFBB pro shows), someone who has qualified 10 consecutive years for the Mr. Olympia (in arguably the hardest decade of IFBB professional bodybuilding), someone that PREPARED or somehow advised NUMEROUS top pro and amateur bodybuilders and OTHER athletes...someone who was chosen to be in the "project world record" by BALCO LABS (one out of 5 people who indeed accomplished the task in LESS THAN A YEAR - breaking what seemed to be the hardest record to be broken...)...someone who owns Koloseum Gym (official gym for the FLEX magazine photoshoots) where you can find TOP bodybuilders from around the world training or doing the photoshoot (20 minutes ago Ronnie started shooting with Chris Lund and I will be there as soon as I finish "my duty" - writing the response to "angry fan"..., someone who voluntarily made FITSHOW episodes FREE OF CHARGE to help aspiring bodybuilders and making himself available to defend his training and nutritional theories (On my DVD which is compilation of the FITSHOW episodes - there is 2 hour IN DETAIL explanation of my nutritional theories which could be used in design of Anyones diet...)...etc..etc /I must hurry up to make sure I see Ronnie again...and possibly take some pics later today when he does his afternoon workout (chest and triceps)....

Anyway - as doggcrapp pointed out many pro bodybuilders don't have a desire to argue or defend themselves against "angry" fans...
Certainly - there are arrogant pros that believe they are ABOVE everyone else and for those few - I don't mind seeing appropriate fan response...
But, many others (me included) are absolutely no different than all of you...The fact that we are pros doesn't make us ANY BETTER than any of you...and we live that way - treating people the way we want to be treated...

Still - when there are OPEN attacks (and usually for no reason at all...or just because of ASSUMPTION) we also have a right to SPEAK UP - and tell our side of the story...

So, for someone like True Adonis to attack me I really wonder WHY would he do that?
While in normal life - someone like him (any of you?) could have become true friend - goes out in public and attacks someone JUST FOR THE SAKE OF....WHAT???

I am writing this for some of you to realize that indeed WORLD could be a better place (and what I really mean GETBIG could be a better place) if we all focus on POSITIVES not negatives, LOVE and not hate, HELPING and not trying to destroy...
Together we are much stronger than alone...and IF we all somehow contribute and help each other - we would go much further than trying to do exactly the opposite (which is the case here on this board...)

For what is worth: to all the miserable souls here on board that HATE everything and everyone step back and convince yourself that ONE DAY...24 HOURS...you will get out of that misery and hateful outlook on life and instead you should try to LOVE and appreciate GOOD things in life (and around you). Focus on POSITIVE and do not let negative thoughts come to your head...
Start thinking that people are GOOD and not BAD...
And when you run into someone that you don't even know - smile and say hello (what does it coast you?)...If you can do even something NICE to that perfect stranger - it is even better...
Do it NOT because you have something on your mind - but do it because YOU SIMPLY WANT to do something nice...

When you start living your life this way - you will see how beautiful life could be...

;D

What are you going to SUE me now?

That is stage 2 of a Pro Olympic Meltdown.

Stage 3 is where you threaten to beat me up.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2006, 11:59:45 AM »
I don`t have a problem with you Milos.

I like when you post pictures and things about "the sport".

Why do you think I hate you?

I hate what you advocate. That is all.

I haven`t said a bad thing that attacks you.

newmom

« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2006, 12:00:03 PM »
dante rocks...super nice man...

and lets all be honest..we like to read the lee priest or shawn ray threads where chick, lee and shawn will post..it is usually entertaining...

adonis good for u for being a natty..im not sure y u try to talk down to people who arnt..or look different or not perfect..guess thats just how u are..

y cant we all just get along.. ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2006, 12:00:53 PM »

if someone accused you of "peddling" drugs what would your response be?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2006, 12:03:03 PM »
if someone accused you of "peddling" drugs what would your response be?

Where did I say that he is a drug dealer?

The United States Government seemed to be interested in Milos.

Do you think it was because they needed some workout tips and how to best take their post-workout Dextrose shakes?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2006, 12:10:42 PM »
I don`t have a problem with you Milos.

Why do you think I hate you?

Milos advocates drugs for EVERYTHING.

He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

When was the last time anyone cared?

Inconsistancy:

He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2006, 12:16:27 PM »
I have great respect for Milos and my educated guess is that he most absolutely, most substancially advises pros on how to use gear and hooks them up with sources.

Just my educated guess.

And who cares about the bullshit US government anyway?  Adults are free to do whatever they want.  If they want to do roids, so be it.  The real criminals are the people who break into somebody's PRIVATE PROPERTY and use force to STEAL the drugs of the individual living there.  The same assholes who STEAL our money to support bullshit laws by force where the penalty is that we go to jail if we don't pay them (taxes).

The real criminals are the pigs who create these laws and the pigs who enforce them.  If Milos ever gets in trouble for something drug related, he is the victim of crime and nothing more.

I don`t care if anyone uses drugs.  But lying to the bodybuilding fans by not telling them the effectiveness of drugs and just how big of a part they are in my opinion is wrong and not fair as it is not giving the full truth.

I don`t care about the legality issue.  He should be willing to share his drug knowledge if that is what he does.

And he can because of the first ammendment. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2006, 12:17:06 PM »
Inconsistancy:

YIP
Zack

Your line of logic does not make sense.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2006, 12:17:13 PM »
Where did I say that he is a drug dealer?

The United States Government seemed to be interested in Milos.

Do you think it was because they needed some workout tips and how to best take their post-workout Dextrose shakes?

Milos is killing you with kindness and now your backpeddling.

You were doing a great job of showing us just what kind of jack ass you are on your own but, now I think you just realized it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2006, 12:20:39 PM »

Am I going to sue you or beat you up?
Is this the best you can take from what I wrote?

There is the answer for you True Adonis what kind of guy you truly are...Enjoy your day ;)...and when you grow up and get some sense try to imagine there are better things in life than assessing the stages of the meltdowns...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2006, 12:21:07 PM »
Milos is killing you with kindness and now your backpeddling.

You were doing a great job of showing just what kind of jack ass you are on your own but now I think you just realized it.

No idea what you are talking about....I am sure Milos is a nice person.  I just don`t think his advice should be taken and applied when it is intended for those who don`t use drugs.

That is where all of this shit is going awry......They need to differentiate the advice and views presented on here and in the magazines.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2006, 12:21:55 PM »
Am I going to sue you or bat you up?

There is the answer for you True Adonis what kind of guy you truly are...Enjoy your day ;)...and when you grow up and get some sense try to imagine there are better things in life than assessing the stages of the meltdowns...

MELTDOWN!

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #120 on: September 09, 2006, 12:24:04 PM »
And you forgot my methods are all 100 PERCENT backed by Scientific Law.

With my methods it is a 100 PERCENT probability that you will be in single digit bodyfats,increase muscle and strength, all the while eating any food you like.

DANTES shit is all lies,myths and guesswork. 

Sweet Jesus shut up.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #121 on: September 09, 2006, 12:24:15 PM »

hahahaha, keep on advocating drugs for everything Milos. Are you going to sue me now? Good luck with that you inbred dipshit. hahahaha, what a fucking loser.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 09, 2006, 12:24:50 PM »

You are the one who used the word Sue.  Sue me for what?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #123 on: September 09, 2006, 12:25:35 PM »
But lying to the bodybuilding fans by not telling them the effectiveness of drugs and just how big of a part they are in my opinion is wrong and not fair as it is not giving the full truth.

How's he lying?  No one thinks he's natural, and no one really believes that drugs aren't by far the largest part of the reason for pros' success.
Ron: "I am lazy."

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #124 on: September 09, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »

Milos,the man publish nude photos of himself with transvestites....do you really think you should even bother with him?