Author Topic: Hooking up with the fitness chicks  (Read 11553 times)

the trainer

Hooking up with the fitness chicks
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:12:16 AM »
So here is the deal I plan to hook up with a fitness chick over the olympia weekend but I am thinking that maybe my muscles might not be enough cause these girls are used to seeing big muscle guys everyday, so if you saw a hot fitness girl at the expo that you want to hook up with what would your pick up line be.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Hooking up with the fitness chicks
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 07:14:04 AM »
the trainer

have you apologised to var city for what can be only described

as a suicide wish level of stupidity

in taking this shit in to real life

T

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 07:16:23 AM »
alot of those fitness chicks rather have a normal guy that trains n stays in shape compared to so ego maniac juiced up bodybuilder,if a girl likes u she likes u period. just b yourself and dont focus on picking one to much,if u try to hard it wont happen,just let it happen n go with the flow
R

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 07:18:55 AM »
the trainer

This thread is about hooking up if you want to talk about something else make a separate thread.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 07:20:28 AM »
Protein farts  :-X
A

Foozle

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 07:24:03 AM »
This thread is about hooking up if you want to talk about something else make a separate thread.

You hook up with dudes and suck at posting.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 07:25:30 AM »
alot of those fitness chicks rather have a normal guy that trains n stays in shape compared to so ego maniac juiced up bodybuilder,if a girl likes u she likes u period. just b yourself and dont focus on picking one to much,if u try to hard it wont happen,just let it happen n go with the flow

Most women in general, you mean. Just visit a show and see how many fitness bunnies hook up with bodybuilders.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 07:29:28 AM »
I have yet to see a fitness chick dating a BB at my gym.

Their BFs always look like regular dudes who hit the gym 3-4x weekly and are athletic, rather than the BBs.

Have not seen one fitness chick with any of the BBs. And one told me she'd never date a BB again, because she doesnt like the look, the narcissism, or the inability to go running, jogging, biking, etc.

She prefers guys who lift and plays sports, and like to do outdoor activities. Basically men who arent OCD about BB.

See a lot with guys who look like amateur board shorts competitors.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 07:30:25 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 07:33:20 AM »
You hook up with dudes and suck at posting.

Welcome back
S

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 07:34:15 AM »
I have yet to see a fitness chick dating a BB at my gym.

Their BFs always look like regular dudes who hit the gym 3-4x weekly and are athletic, rather than the BBs.

Have not seen one fitness chick with any of the BBs. And one told me she'd never date a BB again, because she doesnt like the look, the narcissism, or the inability to go running, jogging, biking, etc.

She prefers guys who lift and plays sports, and like to do outdoor activities. Basically men who arent OCD about BB.

See a lot with guys who look like amateur board shorts competitors.

I think you are talking about the puffy bloated permabulkers who have to sit down and catch their breath between sets and I agree women are not turned on by that, but a bodybuilder who is in shape is a different thing.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 07:35:08 AM »
So here is the deal I plan to hook up with a fitness chick over the olympia weekend but I am thinking that maybe my muscles might not be enough cause these girls are used to seeing big muscle guys everyday, so if you saw a hot fitness girl at the expo that you want to hook up with what would your pick up line be.

Im 245lbs and pretty lean, if you need me to be you stunt cock let me know.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 07:37:21 AM »
I think you are talking about the puffy bloated permabulkers who have to sit down and catch their breath between sets and I agree women are not turned on by that, but a bodybuilder who is in shape is a different thing.
No, im talking that theyre akways with guys smaller than board shorts competitors. They dont like BBs from what ive seen. At all.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 07:38:10 AM »
Probably it will never happen. Most guys 99% never get a hot lady! Reasons why are different though!

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 07:38:31 AM »
the trainer

Asking a gimmick to apologize to another gimmick....and you wonder why the Pros stopped coming to Getbig.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 07:40:42 AM »

the trainer

have you apologised to var city

for crossing the line and trying to fuck shit up for him with his family
T

BodyConnoisseur

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • focused
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 07:40:55 AM »
No, im talking that theyre akways with guys smaller than board shorts competitors. They dont like BBs from what ive seen. At all.

Couldn't be further from the truth. A vast majority of bodybuilders I know, myself included all date female bikini and figure competitors

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 07:43:18 AM »
Couldn't be further from the truth. A vast majority of bodybuilders I know, myself included all date female bikini and figure competitors
Well yeah, thata a little different than your averahe gym fitness bunny.

We know a couple competitive figure chicks and they both date BBs. We have 2 or 3 bikini chicks at our gym and none of them date guys with any sort of muscle.

Once you get into the competitive subculture thigs change significantly.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 07:48:21 AM »
fitness chicks are amongst the most psycho, self absorbed, mentally unstable women you will encounter...99% have serious daddy issues!!  good luck with that

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 07:50:20 AM »
Well yeah, thata a little different than your averahe gym fitness bunny.

We know a couple competitive figure chicks and they both date BBs. We have 2 or 3 bikini chicks at our gym and none of them date guys with any sort of muscle.

Once you get into the competitive subculture thigs change significantly.

the doesn't-train-er is big into "sub" culture if you catch my hidden meaning.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 07:55:42 AM »
Asking a gimmick to apologize to another gimmick....and you wonder why the Pros stopped coming to Getbig.

It is pretty bad isn't it..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 07:57:41 AM »
fitness chicks are amongst the most psycho, self absorbed, mentally unstable women you will encounter...99% have serious daddy issues!!  good luck with that

I still missed the part where it's not a good idea to hook up with a fitness chick. I think you have a great arguement for a relationship.. but hooking up... my toleration level is pretty high for a short duratioin of time if the end result is a hot fitness chick for a night   

the trainer

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 08:05:12 AM »
the trainer

If you are going to harass and stalk and try to come into my neighbourhood be prepared to deal with the consequences.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 08:09:47 AM »
the trainer

If you're going to continue to bring this up (rightfully so), then at least explain to the rest of us what happened and in which thread.

Buttburp....

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2014, 08:14:06 AM »
Protein farts  :

Maybe ? But only if you compliment her on how good her ass smells when SHE farts at the expo booth.