Author Topic: looking for a change...  (Read 859 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
looking for a change...
« on: November 06, 2006, 10:33:26 AM »
so the people tlaking about HIT have got me thinking...

if i'm looking for a change..this might be the thing to do huh?

So from what i've read..you just do less sets but go as much as you can as hard as you can each set and that's it? and it's just moving the weight as much as you can til you can't move it anymore?  ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: looking for a change...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:35:50 AM »
Should try it; will have to take some time to read and absorb the whole concept.

Basically you have to be willing to compress all the work into a more more arduous set that involves going much farther into the pain zone by passing through multiple levels of failure using different techniques.

Some like this, others can't get into the suddenness and harshness of the training as it's supposed to be done, with a training partner basically forcing you beyond what you want to do.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=4944.0

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 10:37:03 AM »
give it a shot, maybe it will work very well for you.
bodybuildersreality.com

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 10:41:51 AM »
i've done the same thing for so long now that it's time for something i think..and i like the hit  concept. Thanks for more info..i'm gonna study up on it for awhile and see what i can come up with. I think that's why it DOES work so well for alot of people...because everyone is used to the standard reps and sets workout that this kind of change can't NOT work.