Author Topic: This day in history - Bill Clinton was impeached. ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!  (Read 1030 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yes...but looking back....wasn't that DUMB?????????

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Yes, because a presidents legacy always looks good when he has "Impeached" on his resume'

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.

Why do you consider it dumb?

Nothing ever came of it, anyway. That's why I never got excited over the news that Obama may be facing impeachment. And, it never even got that far.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
It happened while I was in high school and my social studies teacher insisted on talking about it nonstop.  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Yes, because a presidents legacy always looks good when he has "Impeached" on his resume'

He got impeached basically for lying about getting a blowjob.....by those standards we should ALL be in prison

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Why do you consider it dumb?

Nothing ever came of it, anyway. That's why I never got excited over the news that Obama may be facing impeachment. And, it never even got that far.

The impeachment was dumb because all he did was basically lie about getting head from someone who was'nt attractive.....again...e very guy here on Getbig would be in prison if we were judged on that standard...how many ugly chicks did you bang and then deny it ever happened?????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He got impeached basically for lying about getting a blowjob.....by those standards we should ALL be in prison

He actually got one.   You did not. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

LOL!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

you should be one to talk..we all know girls who are of your girlfriend's nationality don't give blowjobs