Author Topic: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.  (Read 70859 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.
« Reply #575 on: April 14, 2023, 12:05:43 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: May 08, 2023, 06:44:58 AM »
The Rats Are Taking Over New York City. No, the REAL Rats
PJ Media ^ | 05/07/2023 | Rick Moran
Posted on 5/7/2023, 11:34:35 PM by SeekAndFind

Now that New York City has named its very first rat czar, residents of the big apple with stories to tell about close encounters with the beasts are coming forward.

Kathleen Corradi, New York City’s new director of rodent mitigation, has her work cut out for her. It appears that New York City rats are a special breed, performing super-rodent feats of strength and agility. One public health analyst was living on 112th Street in Manhattan, where she swears she witnessed a rat “flip itself over while stuck to a glue trap, pry itself off, and run away.”

In a second-floor apartment in Brooklyn, a woman says that she lifted her kitchen garbage bag when a rat leaped out, “parkoured off my leg,” and disappeared behind the oven.

Nearly every New Yorker has a rat horror story, which isn’t surprising. There are two million rats at the last rat census count. And some people report being so traumatized by their rodent close encounter that they’re forced to move.

New York Times:

Mr. Regenspan, a software engineer, heard a splashing sound while brushing his teeth. “I screamed, flushed, he swam back down. I poured in a bunch of cleaning products and flushed again,” he said.

He did not see the rat again, but he was traumatized, and tried his best never to sit down on that toilet afterward, instead using the commode at work for sitting purposes. He did not stay in that apartment much longer. “Once I moved, I lost the acute fear,” Mr. Regenspan said. “But I still close the lid on the toilet. Always.”

The rats have become nearly domesticated, so accustomed to humans they’ve become.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: May 08, 2023, 03:52:53 PM »
The Rats Are Taking Over New York City. No, the REAL Rats
PJ Media ^ | 05/07/2023 | Rick Moran
Posted on 5/7/2023, 11:34:35 PM by SeekAndFind

Now that New York City has named its very first rat czar, residents of the big apple with stories to tell about close encounters with the beasts are coming forward.

Kathleen Corradi, New York City’s new director of rodent mitigation, has her work cut out for her. It appears that New York City rats are a special breed, performing super-rodent feats of strength and agility. One public health analyst was living on 112th Street in Manhattan, where she swears she witnessed a rat “flip itself over while stuck to a glue trap, pry itself off, and run away.”

In a second-floor apartment in Brooklyn, a woman says that she lifted her kitchen garbage bag when a rat leaped out, “parkoured off my leg,” and disappeared behind the oven.

Nearly every New Yorker has a rat horror story, which isn’t surprising. There are two million rats at the last rat census count. And some people report being so traumatized by their rodent close encounter that they’re forced to move.

New York Times:

Mr. Regenspan, a software engineer, heard a splashing sound while brushing his teeth. “I screamed, flushed, he swam back down. I poured in a bunch of cleaning products and flushed again,” he said.

He did not see the rat again, but he was traumatized, and tried his best never to sit down on that toilet afterward, instead using the commode at work for sitting purposes. He did not stay in that apartment much longer. “Once I moved, I lost the acute fear,” Mr. Regenspan said. “But I still close the lid on the toilet. Always.”

The rats have become nearly domesticated, so accustomed to humans they’ve become.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Where is the Pied Piper (Eric Adams) when you need him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: May 12, 2023, 07:55:09 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: May 15, 2023, 11:30:45 AM »
Eric Adams wants to revoke NYC's 'sanctuary city' status amid massive migrant influx
Post Millenial ^ | 5-13-23 | Hannah Nightingale
Posted on 5/15/2023, 2:26:27 PM by dynachrome

As New York City deals with a massive influx of illegal immigrants, Mayor Eric Adams on Thursday said he was asking a judge to revisit the city’s sanctuary city law.

"The law of sanctuary city was in place long before I became mayor. I’m following the law. As a law enforcement person, you know, we follow the law," Adams said. "We are now in court now, today, asking the judge to revisit this law to deal with this humanitarian crisis because, even when they decided to put in place that law, no one thought they would be dealing with a humanitarian crisis of this proportion."

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostmillennial.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #580 on: May 30, 2023, 11:26:24 AM »
New York City Mayor Makes Obesity A Protected Class
BY: TRISTAN JUSTICE
MAY 27, 2023
https://thefederalist.com/2023/05/27/new-york-city-mayor-makes-obesity-a-protected-class/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: May 30, 2023, 11:57:25 AM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #582 on: May 30, 2023, 08:42:20 PM »
Insane!
They get more nuts every day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: May 30, 2023, 11:19:05 PM »
They get more nuts every day.

Except when they are amputating the nuts of boys.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: June 06, 2023, 12:54:05 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: June 06, 2023, 11:53:14 PM »
WTF

Surprise, surprise! NYC's first 'safe drug and sex' vending machine giving out free crack pipes, condoms and Narcan is already EMPTY less than 24 hours after it was installed
The machine's contents are free for residents who punch in the right zip code
They offer safe smoking kits with pipes, lip balm and mouthpieces
Unveiled just yesterday, all of the crack pipes had been taken by Tuesday morning
By CLAUDIA AORAHA and JEN SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
6 June 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12164755/NYC-unveils-FREE-safe-drug-use-vending-machine-Brooklyn-giving-crack-pipes-Narcan.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: August 07, 2023, 12:52:18 PM »
It’s official: Migrant shelter for 2,000 men to be built starting as early as Monday on Randall’s Island soccer fields
NY Post ^ | 08/07/2023 | Bernadette Hogan and Isabel Keane
Posted on 8/7/2023, 3:42:52 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Officials have confirmed a migrant shelter will be built for 2,000 men on Randall’s Island’s kiddie soccer fields, with construction starting as early as Monday.

The influx of migrants to New York City — including hundreds arriving daily — is “stretching our system to its breaking point and beyond,” Mayor Eric Adams said in a statement.

“It has become more and more of a Herculean effort to find enough beds every night,” he said.

Hizzoner said the state would be “covering the costs” of the shelter’s construction, maintenance and staffing, although officials have yet to say how much that will be.

The city last built a shelter for migrants on the island off Manhattan in October — spending at least $625,000 — only to shut it down within a matter of weeks because of reported lack of use, given its relatively isolated location.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: August 10, 2023, 09:25:41 AM »
Adams warns Biden’s inaction on migrant crisis will ‘decimate’ NYC
NY Post ^ | 08/10/2023 | Isabel Keane
Posted on 8/10/2023, 10:46:25

Mayor Eric Adams issued a dire warning to President Biden, cautioning that the lack of federal funding to help the migrant crisis will eventually “decimate” the Big Apple — which serves as the “economic engine” of the country.

Adams slammed border states for creating a “funnel” to New York on “CBS Mornings” Thursday, saying, “New York City is the economic engine of this entire state and country. If you decimate this city, you’re going to decimate the foundation of what’s happening.”

That foundation finally began to crumble earlier this month as dozens of migrants were left sleeping on the streets of Midtown outside the intake center at the Roosevelt Hotel because the city had no beds to provide them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: August 10, 2023, 09:29:38 AM »
Lady Gaga’s Dad Outraged over Illegal Migrants in His Exclusive NYC Neighborhood
Slay News ^ | August 10, 2023 - 8:52 am | Frank Bergman
Posted on 8/10/2023, 10:29:51 AM by Red Badger

Joe Germanotta, pop star Lady Gaga’s father, is outraged that illegal migrants are being housed in his exclusive New York City neighborhood.

66-year-old Germanotta has lived in The Pythian on the Upper West Side of Manhattan for 35 years.

He is now leading the fight against letting illegal aliens flood his posh NYC neighborhood.

According to Germanotta, illegal border crossers have “basically taken over” the city.

Germanotta referenced the nearby Stratford Arms Hotel, which used to house the American Music and Dance Academy (AMDA).

Roughly six weeks ago, the building was converted into a home for 500 illegal migrants.

“If it was like this when my girls were growing up, I wouldn’t be living in New York,” he told The New York Post.

“There’s now 500 migrants living in that dormitory.

“That’s when all the mayhem began.”

Germanotta has joined residents from his building and other neighbors to create the West 70th Street Association.

The group is lobbying City Hall for more policing and better control of the situation.

“Hookers are coming and going,” said Germanotta, who opened his restaurant Joanne Trattoria 12 years ago in the neighborhood.

“In the mornings, you see prostitutes coming out of the building.

“The worst part’s at night. The noise.

“It starts at about 10 o’clock, and it’ll go until 4 in the morning.

“Playing music and racing their motocross and motorbikes up and down the streets.”

He added that girls as young as 14 have been catcalled.

“It was a stealth operation,” he recalled.

“They were bused in in the middle of the night, like when they flew them into Westchester, they didn’t want anybody to know what was going on.

“It was all pretty rapid.”

“Everything flew in out of the blue,” Germanotta continued.

“The dormitory students at the school, the American Music and Dance Academy, were given two weeks’ notice that they had to get out, and none of the residents in the neighborhood were given any notice about the migrant shelter.

“I don’t mind having them there,” the famous singer’s father said.

“They’re gonna be there for three years.

“That was the contract, I understand.

“But at least manage it,” he added.

“Put the proper security in place, have a police presence and a code of conduct.

“They’re guests in our neighborhood, and they have basically taken over.”

“The city obviously needs space, all right, so they went to AMDA which owns two facilities — one on (West) 85th Street and one on West 70th Street — which cleaned out both dormitories.

“They got a fat contract with the city, and they sold out the neighborhood,” he said.

“AMDA is getting very, very rich off this, and they screwed the neighborhood.”

Germanotta slammed New York City Mayor Eric Adams, saying, “In my opinion, you should have just suspended ‘sanctuary city’ status until we had enough housing and then said, ‘Yeah, okay, you can send some more.’

“It’s a joke. Why doesn’t he get one of the cruise ships?

“The cruise ships hold more people, and it’s a more controlled environment.”

“The city is spending a tremendous amount of money that could be spent towards building affordable housing,” he opined.

“The really sad part is that in the neighborhood, we still have our share of veterans and homeless — but we’re not taking care of our own.

“They don’t get food every day. It’s really sad. I feel for them.”

Adams has complained about the impact of Democrat President Joe Biden’s border crisis.

“We are facing an unprecedented state of emergency,” Adams said.

“The immigration system in this country is broken, it has been broken for decades. …

“New York City has been left to pick up the pieces.”

“Most of the people in (my) building are owners,” Germanotta said.

“They feel that this situation has affected their property values.”

“Give us something back. Give us a tax rebate.

“They’re spending all this money. Okay, give me some.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2023, 05:36:59 AM »
Attacker knocks 75-year-old man unconscious in brutal beating on NYC elevator: cops
NY Post ^ | 08/18/2023 | Amanda Woods
Posted on 8/18/2023, 8:17:33 AM by ChicagoConservative27

A heartless attacker brutally beat a 75-year-old man – knocking him unconscious – after lashing out at the senior for trying to enter a crowded Bronx elevator last week, police said Thursday.

The elderly man was getting on the packed elevator inside the building on Sedgwick Avenue near the Major Deegan Expressway in Morris Heights around 3:50 p.m. Aug. 8 when another man confronted him for trying to squeeze his way in, authorities said.

The suspect then punched him in the face, causing him to hit his head on the side of the elevator and fall to the ground, cops said.

The irate man then kicked the senior multiple times on the right side of his body before taking off, police said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 01, 2023, 08:12:28 AM »
Skip to comments.

New York City Schools Enroll 20K Migrants, None Required to Show Proof of Vaccination
Breitbart ^ | 08/31/2023 | John Binder
Posted on 8/31/2023, 11:53:54 PM by SeekAndFind

Close to 20,000 migrant children will have been absorbed by New York City’s public schools when the school year starts on Sept. 7. None will be required to show proof of vaccinations when they enroll, as is required for children of New Yorkers.

On Thursday, New York City officials held a press conference regarding the state of the more than 100,000 border crossers and illegal aliens that have arrived in the sanctuary city since the spring of last year.

According to officials, nearly 19,000 migrant children had enrolled in New York City schools across all five boroughs by the end of last school year, while an additional 500 migrant children are expected to be enrolled at the start of this school year.

“How can you look parents of non-migrants in the face — many, many millions of them, maybe two million families and parents — how do you tell them everything’s going to be okay this year?” one reporter asked officials at the conference, to which an official responded:

Everything has been okay. We started welcoming these students in from last year. And it’s very important to note as well, prior to this administration, we lost 120,000 families left the New York City public schools. So, we’ve absorbed last year, 19,000 students. We have room for the students and our principals, our superintendents, our school communities have worked extremely well in receiving these young people. I’ve been to schools, I have visited schools where I’ve seen other students, third and fourth graders who are interpreting for their classmates. [Emphasis added]
Another official said none of the roughly 20,000 migrant children attending New York City schools in the coming days will be required to show proof that they have been vaccinated against communicable diseases like polio, measles, mumps, and rubella.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: September 08, 2023, 05:14:56 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: September 08, 2023, 05:56:14 AM »
When the melting pot - melts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: September 18, 2023, 08:28:00 AM »
Mayor Adams says soaring cost of migrant crisis ‘is going to hurt low-income New Yorkers’
NY Post ^ | 09/18/2023 | Allie Griffin
Posted on 9/18/2023, 11:26:57 AM by ChicagoConservative27

Mayor Eric Adams warned that the cost of the ongoing migrant crisis will hurt low-income New Yorkers as he’s forced to dip into the city coffers and address the disaster without more federal or state help.

Adams made the dire warning during an interview with Rev. Al Sharpton about a week after he said all NYC agencies may have to slash up to 15% from their budgets by springtime to cover the expenses tied to the crisis.

The Democrat said the city has already spent $2 billion and is projected to spend $5 billion to care for and house asylum seekers pouring into the Biggle Apple.

“That money is going to come from somewhere… If we don’t receive help from the federal government and additional help from the state government, then this is going to come from somewhere,” Adams said on MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation.” “And it’s going to hurt low-income New Yorkers.”

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 19, 2023, 12:19:46 AM »
Where is the Pied Piper (Eric Adams) when you need him?

That's a big fucking rat! :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: September 20, 2023, 10:57:15 AM »
NYC may REMOVE George Washington statues as part of new ‘reparations’ plan
“Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who’s next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish!” - Donald Trump in 2017
Darian Douraghy
Sep 19, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/nyc-may-remove-george-washington-statues-as-part-of-new-reparations-plan?utm_campaign=64487#google_vignette

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #596 on: September 20, 2023, 11:06:58 AM »
NYC may REMOVE George Washington statues as part of new ‘reparations’ plan
“Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson - who’s next, Washington, Jefferson? So foolish!” - Donald Trump in 2017
Darian Douraghy
Sep 19, 2023
https://thepostmillennial.com/nyc-may-remove-george-washington-statues-as-part-of-new-reparations-plan?utm_campaign=64487#google_vignette

Fortunately, one LI area has said they'd take them, and pay for the dismantling and transportation.

If NYC removes Washington, they are complete shitheads.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: September 20, 2023, 11:57:35 AM »
Fortunately, one LI area has said they'd take them, and pay for the dismantling and transportation.

If NYC removes Washington, they are complete shitheads.

Its still insane what these left wing radical religious zealots are doing. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: September 20, 2023, 12:23:03 PM »
Mayor Eric Adams Warns Joe Biden of Migrant Crisis Ahead of NYC Visit
Breitbart ^ | 09/20/2023 | ELAINE MALLON
Posted on 9/20/2023, 3:18:51 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Mayor Eric Adams (D) warned of the tremendous toll asylum seekers have had on New York City’s resources ahead of President Joe Biden’s visit for the United Nations General Assembly.

“President Biden is coming to the city,” Adams said, continuing:

I am hoping that he understands this beautiful city that’s the economic engine of the entire country is being saddled with $2 billion that we spent already, $5 billion we’re going to spend in this fiscal crisis, $12 billion in the next two budgetary cycles. New York doesn’t deserve this. The asylum seekers don’t deserve this.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V