Author Topic: Stephen Hawking:'There is NO heaven; it's a fairy story'- HAHHA  (Read 52434 times)

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
Re: Stephen Hawking:'There is NO heaven; it's a fairy story'- HAHHA
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2011, 01:05:57 PM »
Never heard this old one before  ::) the onus my friend is on YOU making the claim to back it An extraordinary claim requires extraordinary proof.

I read it in a book and I believe it is most certainly NOT extraordinary proof

I am afraid I can not prove anything to you.  I can only dispute the facts of the extraordinary events of it just happened, is actually more scientifically proven that a God has to exist.

And no, I meant explosion, assuming you folks believed in the "Big Bang Theory"?  But to be as vague as possible, you hide behind sarcasm to run from accountability. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2011, 01:09:29 PM »
I am afraid I can not prove anything to you.  I can only dispute the facts of the extraordinary events of it just happened, is actually more scientifically proven that a God has to exist.

And yet your tried to. it's actually more scientifically proven that a God has to exist? according to whom? creationists?  :-X

throw away your copy of " Of Pandas and people " it's pseudoscience

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2011, 01:10:23 PM »
Someone's been watching Cosmos on repeat  ;D

;D
only Millions and Millions of times

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
And yet your tried to. it's actually more scientifically proven that a God has to exist? according to whom? creationists?  :-X

According to every physics book ever written...do you understand what energy is?  Do you understand where energy comes from?  Ever seen energy covert to an animated object?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2011, 01:12:23 PM »

And no, I meant explosion, assuming you folks believed in the "Big Bang Theory"?  But to be as vague as possible, you hide behind sarcasm to run from accountability. 

Big bang says nothing about an explosion  ??? you said your were a science student?  ???  ???

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
And yet your tried to. it's actually more scientifically proven that a God has to exist? according to whom? creationists?  :-X

What do you expect him/her to rely on, when this is the best evidence they've got to fall back on

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2011, 01:14:18 PM »
According to every physics book ever written...do you understand what energy is?  Do you understand where energy comes from?  Ever seen energy covert to an animated object?

Hahahahahaha every physics book? boy you paint with broad strokes  :-\

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2011, 01:16:53 PM »
Big bang says nothing about an explosion  ??? you said your were a science student?  ???  ???

So you do believe in the Big Bang theory to know there was no explosion, instead a balloon like release of pressure?  Your a step ahead of most..however, in this pressure,  is it energy being released?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2011, 01:17:11 PM »

What do you expect him/her to rely on, when this is the best evidence they've got to fall back on
:-X 

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2011, 01:19:01 PM »
Hahahahahaha every physics book? boy you paint with broad strokes  :-\

I think he's breaking some sort of world record here for making the least amount of sense in the greatest number of words.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2011, 01:20:42 PM »
Hahahahahaha every physics book? boy you paint with broad strokes  :-\

About as broad as you are trying to go into what you believe.   ;D

However, I will give you a few of the authors I use about everyday in my word.  Faiz M. Khan, Carlos A Perez and Luther W. Brady.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: May 19, 2011, 01:20:49 PM »
So you do believe in the Big Bang theory to know there was no explosion, instead a balloon like release of pressure?  Your a step ahead of most..however, in this pressure,  is it energy being released?

Fail.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: May 19, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

knock yourself out ' science student ' alas I fear is this the first time you may be reading it if you think there was an explosion , sounds like your getting your sources from the creationists

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #413 on: May 19, 2011, 01:23:46 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Bang

knock yourself out ' science student ' alas I fear is this the first time you may be reading it if you think there was an explosion , sounds like your getting your sources from the creationists

I have ask several times, and no one including you brainiacs that are pretending to be intelligent with your thesaurus sitting handy, please explain in your theories how energy was converted to any living creature? Simple question for a simple minded person like me. Should be easy for you brainiacs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: May 19, 2011, 01:30:00 PM »
I have ask several times, and no one including you brainiacs that are pretending to be intelligent with your thesaurus sitting handy, please explain in your theories how energy was converted to any living creature? Simple question for a simple minded person like me. Should be easy for you brainiacs.

Yeah real simple question  ::) I don't know how or if and because science may not know how or if you Bronze age myth doesn't win by default , again when you claim it was God , YOU have not explained a single thing what so ever and are quite comfortable with it yet you demand science to explain to you , don't be a hypocrite.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #415 on: May 19, 2011, 01:32:15 PM »
Yeah real simple question  ::) I don't know how or if and because science may not know how or if you Bronze age myth doesn't win by default , again when you claim it was God , YOU have not explained a single thing what so ever and are quite comfortable with it yet you demand science to explain to you , don't be a hypocrite.

Exactly. He wants to have his cake and eat it. Lending from whatever fits his comments at that moment in time without actually having any significant correlation to what he is saying.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2011, 01:35:10 PM »

Science has proven one thing, there was a phenomenon that occurred, can we both agree on this....in my world that phenomenon is known as God, and yours __________ you will have to fill in the blank.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »
 Demand? Incredulous?  ???
You are never called upon to prove a negative, that's a law of logic. Reality is the ultimate arbiter of the mind, I am happy dealing with what I know thank you very much.

So what you are saying is that you blindly believe that what you see "JUST CAME TO BE" and you do not even seek to know where everything comes from, or why it happens. "It just is" am I right?

How are you so different from a closed-minded religious person? Do you even see the similarity?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #418 on: May 19, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »
>:(

;D

I have many friends that are unbelievers....and our relationships have relatively no tension because of their unbelief (other than I long for them to believe).

But I agree that relationships w/people w/completely opposite political beliefs def. can be tension provoking.  

I didn't mean that Stella; of course you are an internet friend. I just meant in real life.

So you think differing political beliefs cause problems but not religious ones? I kind of find that strange.
I hate the State.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: May 19, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »
Science has proven one thing, there was a phenomenon that occurred, can we both agree on this....in my world that phenomenon is known as God, and yours __________ you will have to fill in the blank.

Science didn't write the bible , you consider yourself a Christian you have your story on how things unfolded and not only doesn't it contradict the other inhabitants version of how their deity created everything , it directly contradicts how science says things unfolded.

You're an atheist like I am , you're an atheist to someone else's religion and are in just as much danger as I am in going to hell because in the end you can't be 100% sure you picked the ' right ' story to believe in.

what we know for a fact is God is a story in a book written by men everything else people are forced to ' believe in ' because that's all they can do , if God was a fact there would be no need for religion or a belief in it

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #420 on: May 19, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »
I think history is far better at disarming religious belief than science because it always goes back to the beginning of the universe, which no one knows. But we can look at history and how religions developed and borrowed from each other different concepts; today we only look at the 'final product' as it were but millenia ago things were very different.
I hate the State.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: May 19, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
So what you are saying is that you blindly believe that what you see "JUST CAME TO BE" and you do not even seek to know where everything comes from, or why it happens. "It just is" am I right?

How are you so different from a closed-minded religious person? Do you even see the similarity?

You keep using the word believe, you are missing the point. I seek the truth and rely on what I know in the mean time, no matter how uncomforting either may be. I am not closed nor open-minded, neither are a positive trait. I am actively thinking.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #422 on: May 19, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »
You're an atheist like I am , you're an atheist to someone else's religion and are in just as much danger as I am in going to hell because in the end you can't be 100% sure you picked the ' right ' story to believe in.
 so everyone is in danger of going to hell?

if God was a fact there would be no need for religion or a belief in it
true  ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #423 on: May 19, 2011, 01:50:07 PM »

;)

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: May 19, 2011, 01:52:21 PM »
Oh no, Tdongz has returned.