Author Topic: Birth Control in AFRICA  (Read 8918 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Birth Control in AFRICA
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2013, 10:42:18 AM »
Screwing and breeding is just something that people are going to do no matter what.  You could ask the same question about why poor whites continue to have more kids when they already can't make ends meet.

And lol @ fat, complacent, lucky-born 1st worlders condemning people they never would have heard of if not for celebrities.  ::)

They condemn themselves, we just point it out and state that we want no part in saving them from their ignorance. Remember, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?  Well, pigs will just dirty up the pond and then roll in the mud of their own making.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2013, 10:43:16 AM »
because kneegrows are proud and irresponsible

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »
They condemn themselves, we just point it out and state that we want no part in saving them from their ignorance. Remember, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink?  Well, pigs will just dirty up the pond and then roll in the mud of their own making.

It's probably a little more complicated than 'black people are dumb' but if it makes you feel good to believe you're better than they are, or that you're smart and they're stupid, then whatever gets you through is ok by me.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 10:50:55 AM »
It's probably a little more complicated than 'black people are dumb' but if it makes you feel good to believe you're better than they are, or that you're smart and they're stupid, then whatever gets you through is ok by me.

Your words, not mine.  My words are for any that behave as this particular group of people do.  Pigs come in many colors, just as horses do.  It is how they behave that determines what others think of them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2013, 11:00:37 AM »
Your words, not mine.  My words are for any that behave as this particular group of people do.  Pigs come in many colors, just as horses do.  It is how they behave that determines what others think of them.

You're on the internet.  No one knows who you are.  You don't have to pretend here, Scotty.

We behave exactly the same.  People breed.  We just have luckier circumstances.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2013, 11:08:01 AM »
Foreign aid, religion and no infrastructure are the problems.   People are fed enough to have children, requiring more food to support the population. It's an endless cycle where a point of equilibrium, or something close to it, is never achieved
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2013, 11:10:49 AM »
why cant they just plant some fucking rice out there or keep a cow alive to produce cheese or something wtf these lazy people in africa are savages and just stay high on opium
overall average education and lack of fair and willing political institutions are the problem.

theres no excuse.

very shredded kids,though
n

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »
overall average education and lack of fair and willing political institutions are the problem.

theres no excuse.

very shredded kids,though

Not eating when hungry, the living embodiment of Galeniko principles. Should have a cheat meal now, though. Looking a bit flat.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2013, 11:18:45 AM »
Not eating when hungry, the living embodiment of Galeniko principles. Should have a cheat meal now, though. Looking a bit flat.
good example, for those who say its so hard to diet, these kids pull it off like its second nature

i often think of them when the hunger sensations kick in hard,no joke
n

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2013, 12:42:18 PM »
Let's blame white man again for Africa hunger  :o
No bonking = no 10 kids in every family
Every young Afro pussy is holding baby in her arms, obviously there is plenty of  muscle energy for sex  :o
Example:from mega food producing Rhodesia to starving Zimbabve (no more white farmers & blacks a screwed)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2013, 01:50:10 PM »
 :(

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2013, 02:04:07 PM »
Please, someone smarter than myself,

Even as a child viewing the foreign aid adverts on TV, the terrible images of starving children living in abject poverty...I used to think "Why are they continuing to have children, knowing the life the child will lead, one of disease, suffering, malnutrition etc"

Where is the focus on birth control education? Is the culture against Birth control? Religious reasons etc...

It's always boggled my mind.

birth control = evil white man technology

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2013, 02:37:27 PM »
it's called the darwin effect.

they are not really meant to survive.

Neither are whites....thats why they are going extinct :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2013, 03:53:29 PM »
Africa
a

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2013, 04:42:35 PM »
Condoms are promoted as a means to prevent HIV and in more cosmopolitan cities people are informed. but then missionaries go and spread the word so when some guy goes and spreads the legs he goes in raw no pulling out.....since those missionaries say no to bc.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2013, 04:46:31 PM »
So, there is one "African Culture"?
Damn, so Nigerians and Ugandans have the same culture? Better tell those Ugandan Sailors...

OP should be trendy and use the phrase "global south"

That's the new term for third world countries.

& yes that's treading on thin ice to group every country together into "africa"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2013, 06:40:08 PM »
Neither are whites....thats why they are going extinct :D

Whites are the only ones keeping Africans and African Americans alive.   Without foreign or domestic aid they would be extinct.
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2013, 06:43:14 PM »
Whites are the only ones keeping Africans and African Americans alive.   Without foreign or domestic aid they would be extinct.

hope that day won't be too late

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2013, 06:49:22 PM »
hope that day won't be too late

I don't want anyone to go extinct.   Hispanics are going to out breed blacks into extinction a whole lot quicker than whites. They are competing for the same low wage jobs and living in the same areas.  He might think genocide of whites is great but in the long run its wont be helping his people. The coalition of brown people is tenuous at best.  As soon as Hispanics reach high enough numbers in the United States they wont be giving people like Andre the time of day.  Hispanics dont have white guilt and they sure as hell wont feel like supporting the black community in the way whites have.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2013, 07:05:58 PM »

Do they even lift?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2013, 07:27:09 PM »
But seriously, Sustained food aid creates dependence on handouts and shifts focus away from improving agricultural practices to increase local food supplies.

In 2008, the U.S. gave Ethiopia: $460 million for food, $350 million for HIV/AIDS treatment — and just $7 million for agricultural development.

The West focuses more on food aid because it creates a market for their farm surpluses.  And because the Africans receive constant supplies of free food, the local farmers can't compete with it and just give up.   Long-term food aid becomes addictive and the end result is a Country that can't feed itself.

But hey, it makes fat lazy Westerners feel good about themselves to donate money to the cause right, surely that's all that matters.

Like someone said earlier in the therad 'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.'
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2013, 08:49:20 PM »
E-Kull you know the facts: they don't want to work, just like Abos.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »
Sterilisation is the only answer.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2013, 09:15:20 PM »
A previous coworker of mine is from Cameroon. He said the people back home are lazy and don't want to work. He sends half of his paycheck to his relatives and friends in Cameroon who beg him for money constantly. One day he said he was depressed, he had called his mom whom he hadn't seen for years telling her he would come and visit soon. His mom goes, "can't you send money instead?" She wasn't eager to see her son, she was more interested in getting money. He was trying to get his sisters to go to school but they were too lazy to go, despite being unemployed with nothing else to do. He would pay for school but they just wanted money from him to arrange big parties... his words.

He said his friends back home just wanted to party, smoke weed and drink, and fuck of course.
The way to get sex was to tell any girl in the street, "let's go party" and that was it.

He did go visit again after 5 years or so abroad and was dreading it a bit because he knew everyone would just ask for money. And he was sucked dry, first by customs who made him pay a bribe for whatever reason and then by family, and every friend and aquaintance he had.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2013, 09:28:40 PM »