Author Topic: Bareback for Jesus  (Read 13694 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Bareback for Jesus
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2014, 04:00:52 PM »
Tbumbz is quite the sex symbol.
P

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2014, 05:27:48 PM »
I'm guessing swingers get married because they want the traditional values like kids, a shared home and a long term relationship along with an open exciting sex life. Or most just realized they're sexually bored in their marriage. In reality, I don't think it's possible to have all 4 without recurring issues. Luckily I don't want kids, because there's nothing better to me than being single with the option to do whatever the fuck you please. You can still form great relationships with women without being monogamous to each other and worrying about who else the other is fucking. I don't get why some have to put a label on it like 'open relationship'...shit just stay single. I have a vasectomy scheduled next month.

It's crazy how many male celebrities and athletes you see get married everyday when you know they are never going to give that flowing stream of pussy up. They always get divorced sooner or later and end up paying. All because they chased this cookie cutter dream that's not really meant for everybody.

Had same argument with my best friend. Granted I was with a girl and fucking around constantly but I don't get how you can't want a kid. My son came a bit early in my life but he is my progeny, my dna lives in him and he gets my amazing brain  ;D and I get to bring him up and mould him. How can you not want to raise someone like you and teach him and guide him from the fuckups you made?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2014, 07:21:23 PM »

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2014, 02:20:08 AM »
Had same argument with my best friend. Granted I was with a girl and fucking around constantly but I don't get how you can't want a kid. My son came a bit early in my life but he is my progeny, my dna lives in him and he gets my amazing brain  ;D and I get to bring him up and mould him. How can you not want to raise someone like you and teach him and guide him from the fuckups you made?

That is a nice aspect of having a kid, especially if you're lucky enough to have a son. But for me, all the responsibilities and trade offs aren't worth it. Watching my siblings start their families..I know how time, money and energy consuming kids can be. When you have a child unexpectedly, there's no turning back.. you're forced to dive in and make the best of it. I'm sure along the way you discover joys only a parent will know. I'm just making the conscious effort to never have to take that dive. I'm also a realist in the sense that none of my relationships will ever last forever and I don't want them to..life is too short to tie yourself to 1 woman. We all get caught up at times and it can give you some of life's most intense and powerful feelings..but babies and marriage don't ever need to enter the picture.