Author Topic: Another Novadex Q:  (Read 2422 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Another Novadex Q:
« on: July 13, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »
I’ve read through some past threads concerning this particular Gaspari product, and believe to have a decent understanding of how it (supposedly) works.

What I’m interested in is feedback from people who have PERSONALLY used it by itself – i.e. not as part of a PCT, or “stacked” with other hormone altering products (OTC or otherwise).

I'd like to know if/how well it works independently.

Thanks for any feedback.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Another Novadex Q:
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 10:14:53 AM »
i did use it by itself.
it dries you out within a couple days. you look crisper, your feel a little harder. it seems to help speed metabolism a little bit.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 10:20:55 AM »
Thanks, dizzy.
I found a lot of good info from you in past posts concerning this stuff.
Of particular interest was the three ways is boosts T.

Wasn’t aware you used it by itself.
For how long and what doses did you use?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 10:22:37 AM »
when i used it alone, i didnt know much about it, so i just used the max doseage it lists on the back...which is 6 pills at night. it lasts 10 days when you take it that way.

i think 6 pills is extremely overkill, according to the research on atd you get all the benefits at about 50mg per day. which is two pills.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 10:50:47 AM »

it dries you out within a couple days. you look crisper, your feel a little harder.

I found the same with Nolvadex XT

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 01:59:05 PM »
when i used it alone, i didnt know much about it, so i just used the max doseage it lists on the back...which is 6 pills at night. it lasts 10 days when you take it that way.

i think 6 pills is extremely overkill, according to the research on atd you get all the benefits at about 50mg per day. which is two pills.

The max is 4, not 6.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 02:39:39 PM »
  The max is 4, not 6.
oh my bad, i am pretty sure the bottle said 3-6 on the back when i had it tho

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 04:03:19 PM »
i did use it by itself.
it dries you out within a couple days. you look crisper, your feel a little harder. it seems to help speed metabolism a little bit.

Candi...were u taking ur ECA as well while on it? would this be a good combination...Im thinking of trying this product out

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »
Candi...were u taking ur ECA as well while on it? would this be a good combination...Im thinking of trying this product out
no i wasnt. yeah i guess they would work good together if yoru diet training and cardio were all in line.  high testosterone preserves muscle and helps burn fat and the eca will help burn fat so ..yeah it should work well

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 07:13:58 PM »
I used it alone as well. I had basically the same experience as he did. Harder, drier, etc. I also use it as a pct for pro hormones, etc and find it to be very beneficial there too.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 11:20:30 PM »
I used it as recommended 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.  I didn't notice getting cut even though I did notice increased muscle mass, but I did notice that within 2 weeks my sex drive had gone from chronic masterbation to not really interested in sex.  It was great, I could actually work and focus on things without distractions.  But then this is just me.  I have a buddy that takes 4 pills at night, and he hasn't noticed any sexual sides.  But he is definately more cut and bigger.  His Fore Arms always look shreaded.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 05:38:22 AM »
I used it as recommended 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night.  I didn't notice getting cut even though I did notice increased muscle mass, but I did notice that within 2 weeks my sex drive had gone from chronic masterbation to not really interested in sex.  It was great, I could actually work and focus on things without distractions.  But then this is just me.  I have a buddy that takes 4 pills at night, and he hasn't noticed any sexual sides.  But he is definately more cut and bigger.  His Fore Arms always look shreaded.

;D

How long did you use it to notice the changes in musclarity?

I’ve read similar testimonials that report decreased sex drive – likely a result of suppressed estrogen levels.

On a similar note, some folks also suggest that if you work a job that requires creativity, you may have some difficulty functioning in that area.

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »
just picked some up today...cant wait to get going on it

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »
Will you be taking it with a fat burning stack as mentioned earlier?
Post any feedback regardless.
 8)

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
 8)

yes I will...I have been taking Lean Tabs by Fizogen bc I got 2 bottles for $25 at GNC bc of a ridiculous markdown.  They are normally WAY overpriced so I had to give them a try.  I got some pretty decent reselts but no way worth their normal $90 pricetag at that rip off of a supplement store.  Although most of my results were probably from a very improved nutritional plan.  Ill be switching to a EC stack shortly once Im finished with my 2nd bottle.  I will most def keep u guys posted on my results.  This is my first "test" product so Im anxious to see how I will respond.  I just turned 27 so I may be entering the stage where this could be beneficial to me??

NEED2PUMP

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »
 I used Navadex a few months ago, I was only taking 2 pills at night and definitely saw results. I wasn't on anything else except NO. Definitely felt stronger and felt like I could see some better definition, fixing to order a couple bottles myself.

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »
 8)

Ive been on it a week so far and Im very pleased.  Ive been taking the smallest dosage of 2 caps a night so far.  As I mentioned before Im taking it along with ECA.  All I wanted was to maintain my strength as Im getting deeper into this cut phase.  Im about 5 weeks into it and have lost about 12 lbs without losing any stength...and in the last couple workouts Ive seen my strength go up in a couple exercises.  Last night I busted out 10 reps easy using 130's on flat db presses when in the past month or so Ive been only going up to the 120s for 10 reps.  2 more days and Im upping the dosage to the max dosage of 4 caps.

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 07:28:25 PM »
been on it for 2 weeks now...my sex drive is pretty much non existant now and my ejaculation volume is very small compared to what it normally is...anyone else experience this? or explain why this happens.  my mood has also been very edgy the past couple days. Could be bc of a stressful week at work but it normally doesnt bother me once I walk out those doors.

lubawyb612

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 04:01:46 PM »
been on it for 2 weeks now...my sex drive is pretty much non existant now and my ejaculation volume is very small compared to what it normally is...anyone else experience this? or explain why this happens.  my mood has also been very edgy the past couple days. Could be bc of a stressful week at work but it normally doesnt bother me once I walk out those doors.
anyone?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 04:03:29 PM »
  The max is 4, not 6.

thanks for the daily candidizzle lies expose

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
thanks for the daily candidizzle lies expose
no actually its says 3-6  on the bottle.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »
It sounds like you read some of my previous posts on the product, as i did make claims that this stuff will kill your creativity.  Just the nature of a product that takes estrogen out of your system.  I noticed a difference in my lifts within a week.  2 weeks I noticed a definate change in my muscle.  This product allowed me to break through 300 lbs on bench.  I eventually was up to 315 x 8 reps.  But My shoulder started to have issues so I had to back down.  It does great things for building muscle.  I even got a little roid rage, and felt a bit irritable.  Usually I can tolerate stupid people in the gym, but while on this stuff, I had to use all my will power to not walk accross the gym and tell the two chaty cathys what I thought about them sitting on the incline for 30 minutes chatting as they prepared to do a set with 30 lbs dumbells.  Even more annoying was when I caught people leaving all their weight on the bar when they were finished.  Leaving a 45 on each side is understandable, but leaving a whole bunch of 10s 5s and 2.5s is not acceptable. 

;D

How long did you use it to notice the changes in musclarity?

I’ve read similar testimonials that report decreased sex drive – likely a result of suppressed estrogen levels.

On a similar note, some folks also suggest that if you work a job that requires creativity, you may have some difficulty functioning in that area.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2008, 05:34:59 AM »
Yep.
I believe yours was one of the posts I read.
Thanks.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 10:33:09 AM »
Zinc, Magnesium and b6... much cheaper and way more effective! ;)
S