Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32460 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers

You need to look what your people do to their "own"...Sad fucking human beings right there...Brutal savages who need to be controlled one way or another...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361

i'm so angry right now

fucking disgusting pieces of shit

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

i'm so angry right now

i recently saw that, one of the most shocking things ive seen on internet

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
i recently saw that, one of the most shocking things ive seen on internet

That's not half as f*ed up as some things Swede has already posted here.

Honestly, I start hating the human race when I see stuff like that.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

i'm so angry right now

you need to focus on suicide bombers from turkey. as far as that it's happening in different forms in the mid-east, africa, SA, bosnia, china organ harvesting from live prisoners a while back and more.  The heart of man can often be rotten.
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

i'm so angry right now

why r u angry

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
you need to focus on suicide bombers from turkey. as far as that it's happening in different forms in the mid-east, africa, SA, bosnia, china organ harvesting from live prisoners a while back and more.  

i did not mean niggaz with that

i mean the men there....could be white,red whatever
still fucking disgusting pieces of shit with no knowledge

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
why r u angry

look at how that man is burning and he just sits there....how is someone able to do that???

:'(   the world is so down....

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
That's not half as f*ed up as some things Swede has already posted here.

Honestly, I start hating the human race when I see stuff like that.

well the fact that it happens is more shocking then the footage thats true.
on nr 1 for me is the russian soldier who get his neck sliced with a nife and the young guys who beat to death a man with a hammer.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

look at how that man is burning and he just sits there....how is someone able to do that???

:'(   the world is so down....

do u think its because they r black

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
you need to focus on suicide bombers from turkey. as far as that it's happening in different forms in the mid-east, africa, SA, bosnia, china organ harvesting from live prisoners a while back and more.  The heart of man can often be rotten.

div arnt u a neurosurgeon?

divcom

• Getbig V
div arnt u a neurosurgeon?

grad student in the medical research area with M.B.A. plus a couple of other things going on.  i think there are a couple of M.D.s on here plus some students and several J.D.s, engineers and so on.  pretty good mixture when we can get past all the BS and nonsense.  it's all good getbig style.  that's why i've been here 6yrs on and off 
Oh...Monica!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
do u think its because they r black

no i think it's because they have no knowledge

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
grad student in the medical research area with M.B.A. plus a couple of other things going on.  i think there are a couple of M.D.s on here plus some students and several J.D.s.

how old r u div

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I don't think this thread could be anymore retarded. This blackbillions is one stupid gimmick.

divcom

• Getbig V
how old r u div

early 30s.  i probably got you by a good 10 yrs or so.
Oh...Monica!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
I don't think this thread could be anymore retarded. This blackbillions is one stupid gimmick.
it's mazi

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
early 30s.  i probably got you by a good 10 yrs or so.

have u got a girl? by the way u never enswered why u never tried to get simones number

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
no i think it's because they have no knowledge

But still they believe in what they doing, so this fact makes it a lil more bearable to me. You know how many people the Christians have murdered in their crusades or the Muslims. Millions of people in the history were murdered brutally out of religous inspired motivations. As Africa is way behind, there's still the bullshit going on what was normal for us in the middle-age; They will catch up, don't worry.

What fucks me up waaaaay waaaaaaaay more than that is stuff like the Dnepopetrovsk maniacs, teenagers murdering 21 helpless people with cruelity beyond imagination just outta boredom, with no motive at all. That stuff fucked me up literally for weeks when I saw the video and learned about the whole story behind.

divcom

• Getbig V

could be?  questions are very consistent via board or pm...so who knows?  100% accurency in location he lives and background.  he'd miss a beat if he was telling a bunch of lies.  anyway...we all hide a bit of ourselves on here expect for that fat hummer driving bastard, xfactor, daddy, the asian guy in spain and a couple of others.  
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V

have u got a girl? by the way u never enswered why u never tried to get simones number

got a live in hoe who tricks with her girlfriend.  she's gone when i straighten out loans and all.  again...do u think you'd get dina al sabah # at meet the athletes at the Olympia or some of the other girls.  highly unlikely.  i could only wish.   
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
got a live in hoe who tricks with her girlfriend.  she's gone when i straighten out loans and all.  again...do u thing you'd get dina al sabah # at meet the athletes at the Olympia or some of the other girls.  highly unlikely.  i could only wish.   

shes not exactly some big time millionairess,shes  an average chick. are u afraid to go after what u want? when u say your girl tricks r u saying she prostitutes 4 money

divcom

• Getbig V
shes not exactly some big time millionairess,shes  an average chick. are u afraid to go after what u want? when u say your girl tricks r u saying she prostitutes 4 money

hahahahaha.  ?s, more ?s, too many ?s.  you know the answer to all my responses
Oh...Monica!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
But still they believe in what they doing, so this fact makes it a lil more bearable to me. You know how many people the Christians have murdered in their crusades or the Muslims. Millions of people in the history were murdered brutally out of religous inspired motivations. As Africa is way behind, there's still the bullshit going on what was normal for us in the middle-age; They will catch up, don't worry.

What fucks me up waaaaay waaaaaaaay more than that is stuff like the Dnepopetrovsk maniacs, teenagers murdering 21 helpless people with cruelity beyond imagination just outta boredom, with no motive at all. That stuff fucked me up literally for weeks when I saw the video and learned about the whole story behind.

great post

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

wheres the vid of these dnepopetrovsk maniacs?