Author Topic: Ripitupbaby aka Lori Steel is amazing!  (Read 9681 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Ripitupbaby aka Lori Steel is amazing!
« on: May 15, 2007, 07:33:19 AM »
i am honestly impressed as fuck ... she has tightened her midsection and improved her already sweetassed glutes ... which means shes even hotter than her old self  :-*

that dog in the first pic is thinking the same thing as every heterosexual on this site :D

ignore the toilet paper between her feet ;D

great work lori ... though you may want to advise the guy sitting in the boat to go into the getbig protection program ... youre gonna have even more dedicated suitors thanks to these pix  :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
WHERE IS HER NECK!?!?!?!?!??!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
(zack you swedish fa88ot she is a national level competitor so this belongs on the main board)

i am honestly impressed as fuck ... she has tightened her midsection and improved her already sweetassed glutes ... which means shes even hotter than her old self  :-*

that dog in the first pic is thinking the same thing as every heterosexual on this site :D

great work lori ... though you may want to advise the guy sitting in the boat to go into the getbig protection program ... youre gonna have even more dedicated suitors thanks to these pix  :P

THANKS JIMMY!   Your support means alot to me!   :-*

I am one month out from the show today...I look at those pics and see that I still have a lot of work ahead of me.  

I'm just trying to make a transition from a figure competitor to a bodybuilder, so hopefully this year I can look like I was successful doing that.
It's all good though...It's all about having fun.     :)
:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
lookin' awesome Rip, who's the geek in the boat?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wow, what a pleasant surprise.  We need about ten of these threads a day.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
lookin' awesome Rip, who's the geek in the boat?

hahahahahahaha  That's just some random guy who hopped in.   ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

hahahahahahaha  That's just some random guy who hopped in.   ;D

hahahahahahaha, no fuccking way, that guy?

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i call him "dead man" :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Great Butt Lori!

Keep up the good work!
Q

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
hahahahahahaha, no fuccking way, that guy?

Yep, jumped right in the boat and started reading MD.  I don't know, he looks pretty good to me...nice and big, he hardly fits into the boat!    ;D

Thanks guys!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
She is ashamed for her own husband.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Yep, jumped right in the boat and started reading MD.  I don't know, he looks pretty good to me...nice and big, he hardly fits into the boat!    ;D

Thanks guys!
i don't know, he doesn't lok very big, i always pictured you being married to a very big muscular dude for some reson.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
did the dog jump in the water ?
L

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
i don't know, he doesn't lok very big, i always pictured you being married to a very big muscular dude for some reson.

LOL, he's pretty big - just under 5-10, 225 pounds with a full six pack of abs and lots of veins.  
You wanna do some comparison photos?   ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Haha offcourse he is ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

LOL, he's pretty big - just under 5-10, 225 pounds with a full six pack of abs and lots of veins.  
You wanna do some comparison photos?   ;)

hahahahahahhaahha, no offense but if that guy is 225 i'm 290.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
120 pounds top.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
hahahahahahhaahha, no offense but if that guy is 225 i'm 290.

OK you're right, I just saw him step on the scale this morning, and actually it was 226.    ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
120 pounds top.
no, come on he's bigger than 120 but i'd say he looks 185-190 and in good runners/swimmers type of shape kind of guy.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
hes a good looking dood rip ... and a good sport for supporting you with all this stroking material publicity :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

OK you're right, I just saw him step on the scale this morning, and actually it was 226.    ;D

he must be 7-2, cause by the looks of his arms they are barely 15 inches...no offense...or he needs to stop weighing himself while reading MD and thier 4000 pages of Ads
L

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
no, come on he's bigger than 120 but i'd say he looks 185-190 and in good runners/swimmers type of shape kind of guy.

Maybe with two plates 20 lbs taped on his side.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
you cant really see much of him in that pic, but i have no problems believe hes as big as lori says ... his bis, neck, forearms, top of his calves and bottom of his quads look thickish

i mean with a hotty wife like lori he better be able to take care of himself :D :P ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
you cant really see much of him in that pic, but i have no problems believe hes as big as lori says ... his bis, neck, forearms, top of his calves and bottom of his quads look thickish

i mean with a hotty wife like lori he better be able to take care of himself :D :P ;D

I generally try to make sure he stays twice my size...which can be a challenge during the off-season.   ;)

LOL  Why would I lie about his weight anway?  No matter what, we all know that he is bigger and badder than that little bitch Mars could ever hope to be.   ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
his bis, neck, forearms, top of his calves and bottom of his quads look thickish

That says a lot about your "physique".