Author Topic: 16 year old Jamie Spears is pregnant!  (Read 13440 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: HAHAHA...16 YEAR OLD JAMIE SPEARS is PREGNANT!!
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007, 08:43:23 AM »

So in your culture she would be stoned correct?

no! thats perfectly normal overthere (to rap, i mean... they call it normal sex and relations), if not, i doubt it........ stoned (another normal thing overthere)
are you delusional?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2007, 08:46:30 AM »
I wish they would just stop bombing trains and buses filled with innocents.

Especially in europe, there's nearly no citizens who agree with US politics. Instead of bombing people, it would be far more intelligent to try to 'convince' people islam is peaceful, it would have a far better effect on world politics, since muslims already own half of europe.

I wish they should stop bombing trains too.  Likewise, I wish the US, Britain, etc. would stop their aggressive acts killing thousands of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2007, 08:47:38 AM »

Show us one muslim who speaks out against terrorism.

lol you obviously must live under a rock to not know of any Muslim who speaks out against terrorism.  There are many groups of Muslims all over the world who speak out against terrorism, especially in the US.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2007, 08:48:12 AM »
I wish I were the father.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2007, 08:57:18 AM »

Show us one muslim who speaks out against terrorism.

you ain't that clever right?

hahah no seriously I really think you must be a little dull right :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 09:00:55 AM »
I wish they should stop bombing trains too.  Likewise, I wish the US, Britain, etc. would stop their aggressive acts killing thousands of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Totally agree with that.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2007, 09:03:47 AM »
you ain't that clever right?

hahah no seriously I really think you must be a little dull right :D

No I know they get stoned dumbass.

No the Muslim group in the US that speaks out against terror is based in California and run by Americans who converted and opened up a mosque.

Only books I've seen written by Muslim doctorates are on the "myths regarding Islam and terror, and the book usually goes on a crusade about the US and it's ill social policies....they never seem to address the issue or terror rather they blanket it as a result of social problems

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2007, 09:08:14 AM »
No I know they get stoned dumbass.

No the Muslim group in the US that speaks out against terror is based in California and run by Americans who converted and opened up a mosque.

Only books I've seen written by Muslim doctorates are on the "myths regarding Islam and terror, and the book usually goes on a crusade about the US and it's ill social policies....they never seem to address the issue or terror rather they blanket it as a result of social problems

You seriously are clueless.  There is not "one" Muslim group in the US that speaks out against terror which happens to be in California, there are tons.  Almost every Muslim group of any sort speaks out against terrorism when there is a major terrorist attack and in general.  Muslim leaders (ex. Musharraf) was the most important ally to the US in the war against terror.

And as for the girl getting stoned for being pregnant - Islamic law does have the death penalty for adultery (not fornication), and it applies to both the man and the woman (i.e there is no double standard).  You also need I think 4 witnesses to the sexual act to enforce it, which is like almost impossible

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »
Dumbest post of the day.

The actions of some dirty ojld men do not dictate those of the religion.

Read a Bible, re-assess your statement, then look in the mirror at a true idiot.
yes it does, i dont hear of any other religion with as many cases of child molestation as christianity. This doesn't even include the various christian cults that took part in sexual deviances, all in the name of religion.
follow the arrows

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2007, 09:18:47 AM »
You seriously are clueless. 

You also need I think 4 witnesses to the sexual act to enforce it, which is like almost impossible

All you have to do is pick up the latest journals, and read into the Judicial Watch Reports they will give you all the facts regarding radical non profit US groups pretending to be mainstream charities for humanitarian efforts, while at the same time maneuvering funds making them undetectable. If so many exist they must flow so freely you can recite one.

4 witnesses really? Then the Dubai legal system must be really messed up. Not even mentioning the homosexual allegation, in which it only takes 1 person to accuse another for a trail to begin.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2007, 09:23:03 AM »
various christian cults that took part in sexual deviances, all in the name of religion.

"cults" new age religion movements were not in the name of religion. Religion movements are in the name of obedience and control. Just like Wahhabi movment in the muslim community, it's a following the deters from the mainstream.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2007, 09:25:10 AM »
All you have to do is pick up the latest journals, and read into the Judicial Watch Reports they will give you all the facts regarding radical non profit US groups pretending to be mainstream charities for humanitarian efforts, while at the same time maneuvering funds making them undetectable. If so many exist they must flow so freely you can recite one.

4 witnesses really? Then the Dubai legal system must be really messed up. Not even mentioning the homosexual allegation, in which it only takes 1 person to accuse another for a trail to begin.

So because Judicial Watch Reports discusses certain charities which may be fronts to fund terror that implies that there are no Muslim groups in the US who speak out against terrorism?   ::)  I take it logic was not your major.  To name a few off the top of my head, there is ISNA, Muslims for America, ICNA, CAIR, etc.

Yes to 4 witnesses.  Most Muslim countries do not have legal systems strictly based on actual Islamic law.  And the penalty for comitting homosexual acts is NOT death.

By the way, you are discussing this as though Christianity or other "modern" religions dont have similar rules.  If you go by the Bible, you can also go to hell after death for committing adultery or being a homosexual.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2007, 09:30:59 AM »
yes it does, i dont hear of any other religion with as many cases of child molestation as christianity. This doesn't even include the various christian cults that took part in sexual deviances, all in the name of religion.
Just because someone took part in such acts under the GUISE of Christianity, does not make such acts a tenant of the religion.

Again, pick up a Bible and tell me where such acts are condoned.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2007, 09:43:04 AM »
Anyone know if Hannah Montana has a boyfriend ;D
Have a....Well, you know what to do....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2007, 10:21:08 AM »
HAHAHA...16 YEAR OLD JAMIE SPEARS is PREGNANT!!

And I care about this why::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2007, 10:44:08 AM »

And I care about this why::)
Because you of all people delight in the downfall and misfortune of others. ;D
BigNationRadio.com

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
Teh funneh is when it's discovered that KFed is the daddy.

pop - topped

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2007, 10:48:57 AM »
Federline did to Britney what many women do to men (have a baby to get child support checks).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2007, 10:51:37 AM »
So because Judicial Watch Reports discusses certain charities which may be fronts to fund terror that implies that there are no Muslim groups in the US who speak out against terrorism?   ::)  I take it logic was not your major.  To name a few off the top of my head, there is ISNA, Muslims for America, ICNA, CAIR, etc.

Yes to 4 witnesses.  Most Muslim countries do not have legal systems strictly based on actual Islamic law.  And the penalty for comitting homosexual acts is NOT death.

By the way, you are discussing this as though Christianity or other "modern" religions dont have similar rules.  If you go by the Bible, you can also go to hell after death for committing adultery or being a homosexual.

Your fucked up people brought this upon themselves when they killed 3500 innocent people. They created the rules of engagement, making civilian casualties an afterthought. if they want to be pussies and hide in the crowd with dynamite strapped to their chests, we will shoot everyone in the crowd. Fuck all Muslims

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »
DOH!!

hahaha...for once I wish I was the father.

epic statutory rape joke.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »
At least she didn't get knocked up by that Backdoor Boy's little bro Aaron Carter. I actually thought it was Federline before I saw the father's name.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2007, 10:58:52 AM »
Your fucked up people brought this upon themselves when they killed 3500 innocent people. They created the rules of engagement, making civilian casualties an afterthought. if they want to be pussies and hide in the crowd with dynamite strapped to their chests, we will shoot everyone in the crowd. Fuck all Muslims

And what about America who killed over 1 million civilians in Iraq via sanctions between the first and second gulf war?  Or the tens of thousands (some would say hundreds) of civilians killed in "collateral damage" in Afghanistan and Iraq from US bombs?  Or the thousands of Palestinian civilians killed by US-provided military equipment before 9/11? 

People like you fail to see both sides.  I pity you.  Typical brainwashed uneducated American.  The more people like you in America that don't stand up against your government's policies, the more likely terrorist attacks will continue, since it's your lack of intellect and cowboy attitude that breeds more hatred and terror against your nation.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2007, 11:02:17 AM »
And what about America who killed over 1 million civilians in Iraq via sanctions between the first and second gulf war?  Or the tens of thousands (some would say hundreds) of civilians killed in "collateral damage" in Afghanistan and Iraq from US bombs?  Or the thousands of Palestinian civilians killed by US-provided military equipment before 9/11? 

People like you fail to see both sides.  I pity you.  Typical brainwashed uneducated American.  The more people like you in America that don't stand up against your government's policies, the more likely terrorist attacks will continue, since it's your lack of intellect and cowboy attitude that breeds more hatred and terror against your nation.
Vote Ron Paul.
follow the arrows

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »
You seriously are clueless.  There is not "one" Muslim group in the US that speaks out against terror which happens to be in California, there are tons.  Almost every Muslim group of any sort speaks out against terrorism when there is a major terrorist attack and in general.  Muslim leaders (ex. Musharraf) was the most important ally to the US in the war against terror.

And as for the girl getting stoned for being pregnant - Islamic law does have the death penalty for adultery (not fornication), and it applies to both the man and the woman (i.e there is no double standard).  You also need I think 4 witnesses to the sexual act to enforce it, which is like almost impossible

Hahahahahaha, you are so naive.  Musharaf was initially hesitant to help the US until Cheny got on the phone with him and said help us or we will bomb you back into the stone ages.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2007, 11:03:19 AM »

Bump for truth.