Author Topic: Yes, I'm still working out  (Read 32791 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Yes, I'm still working out
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2012, 11:18:27 AM »
I believe you, because thats what im on...of course i gotta pay more attention to diet and training now but 300mgs is more than enough to look good, not  to win a pro show but enough to  look great and healthy..my labwork comes up perfect everytime....i iwish these kids would listen but they all think we are lying..oh well....... good luck with your future plans  and stay healthy , my man..
Thanks bro and wishing u the best!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2012, 11:23:04 AM »
always looks good and good luck with wrestling career.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2012, 11:24:17 AM »
Because I got many messages about this...  ::)

Here I am, in the middle of the night, in the bathroom.

No, I haven't increased any shit and I'm still 214.

Maybe I should eat more...but when I was competing I was force feeding myself all the time... Now I don't care about that. Training to be a wrestler actually.

Such a sick physique.  I wish I had this type of build.  No matter how badly I dieted, trained, did cardio, pushed my doses to the extreme, I still could never look this good.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2012, 11:26:36 AM »
Steve Keirn, Norman Smiley and all the guys there are WORKING for WWE and I'm TRAINING with them.

Yes, I know Seth.

In the thread we're taking about a possible salary for somebody on TV. Cena made 15 million last year...

Yes, FCW wrestlers with contract are making anywhere between $2000 and $7000 a month.

Nobody in fcw is making $7,000 a month.....unless they are on the main roster. $2,000 is more like it. And thats only the contracted guy. Guys like you arent making a penny. You just dont train with fcw then turn into john cena.

And you arent a wwe wrestler. So i wouldnt tell people that. I train at the same gym with pro athletes that doesnt make me one.  

To be honest with you, you have alot of things going against you. Your age, your height ( midgets dont usually succeed in wrestling ), your size and your accent isnt going to help you. Its not like you can learn to take a few bumps and your going to be the rock. Ask Claudio Castagnoli or Chris Hero or Seth Rollins what it took for them to get into fcw.

Good luck with your journey Steve.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2012, 11:28:21 AM »
I believe you, because thats what im on...of course i gotta pay more attention to diet and training now but 300mgs is more than enough to look good, not  to win a pro show but enough to  look great and healthy..my labwork comes up perfect everytime....i iwish these kids would listen but they all think we are lying..oh well....... good luck with your future plans  and stay healthy , my man..

when I go on vacation in a week and a half, I plan on cruising on just 300mg test e per week and 5iu HGH per day. Hoping I can maintain everything for as long as I feel like it. Hoping your strategy works

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2012, 11:29:59 AM »

Such a sick physique.  I wish I had this type of build.  No matter how badly I dieted, trained, did cardio, pushed my doses to the extreme, I still could never look this good.

u 2 are on different sides of the bbing spectrum height/weight and how long dieting competing.everything considered you did ok,,,

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2012, 11:36:21 AM »
Steve,

I like your work.  I think you look pretty sexy in your pictures.  I also like how you left a little trace of pubic hair showing in the picture below.  Such a tease!

"1"

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2012, 11:39:08 AM »
always looks good and good luck with wrestling career.
Thank you man!!!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2012, 11:39:45 AM »

Thanks bro! U looks good, saw ur pics.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2012, 11:47:51 AM »
Nobody in fcw is making $7,000 a month.....unless they are on the main roster. $2,000 is more like it. And thats only the contracted guy. Guys like you arent making a penny. You just dont train with fcw then turn into john cena.

And you arent a wwe wrestler. So i wouldnt tell people that. I train at the same gym with pro athletes that doesnt make me one.  

To be honest with you, you have alot of things going against you. Your age, your height ( midgets dont usually succeed in wrestling ), your size and your accent isnt going to help you. Its not like you can learn to take a few bumps and your going to be the rock. Ask Claudio Castagnoli or Chris Hero or Seth Rollins what it took for them to get into fcw.

Good luck with your journey Steve.

Thank u but please don't tryin to be a smartass...

Never said that I'm a wwe wrestler. I'm learning wrestling in the FCW, training with the WWE staff. I'm not even a wrestler yet. I have to learn a lot first.

But I'm hanging out with wrestlers all the time in the last 2 years...and I'm talking about spending the holidays with either Bautista or Alberto Del Rio (Rodriguez)...so I know almost everything about salaries, bullshits, behind the scenes.

I was working out for 3 years (1.5 in my room actually) before I stepped on stage, I was working out for 7 years to get my pro card...11 years to step on stage at the Olympia...and never made a cent... So please don't talk about bullshit shitty salaries in wrestling... $2000 a month is the absolute minimum in the FCW for a nobody...and that's almost a FLEX contract for a top IFBB Pro...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2012, 11:48:25 AM »
Steve,

I like your work.  I think you look pretty sexy in your pictures.  I also like how you left a little trace of pubic hair showing in the picture below.  Such a tease!

"1"
Thanks! Of course I'm sexy! LOL!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2012, 11:59:50 AM »
GH15 - This is only 300mg a week? is he a lying filt drug dealer?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2012, 12:01:19 PM »

Never said that I'm a wwe wrestler. I'm learning wrestling in the FCW, training with the WWE staff. I'm not even a wrestler yet. I have to learn a lot first.

But I'm hanging out with wrestlers all the time in the last 2 years...and I'm talking about spending the holidays with either Bautista or Alberto Del Rio (Rodriguez)...so I know almost everything about salaries, bullshits, behind the scenes.

I was working out for 3 years (1.5 in my room actually) before I stepped on stage, I was working out for 7 years to get my pro card...11 years to step on stage at the Olympia...and never made a cent... So please don't talk about bullshit shitty salaries in wrestling... $2000 a month is the absolute minimum in the FCW for a nobody...and that's almost a FLEX contract for a top IFBB Pro...
take it where u can get ,,you took a chance to come here will be great if u make it.be a kick to see you we only know you from here...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2012, 12:03:28 PM »
put some pants on

L.L

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2012, 12:05:44 PM »
when I go on vacation in a week and a half, I plan on cruising on just 300mg test e per week and 5iu HGH per day. Hoping I can maintain everything for as long as I feel like it. Hoping your strategy works

you have good enough genes ....if u stay on top of your diet and training..mark my words :YOU'LL BE AMAZED how much of your actual physique you gonna keep and you'll be healthier , save more money and still look like a millions bucks..you can run 300mgs and 5 ius for the rest of your life without worrying about your health.....remember i told u this ...

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2012, 12:07:16 PM »
cant wait what tonights witching hour will bring...maybe a leg shot ;D

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2012, 12:10:20 PM »
take it where u can get ,,you took a chance to come here will be great if u make it.be a kick to see you we only know you from here...
Yeah, I just wanna try it, why not?  ;)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2012, 12:11:49 PM »
put some pants on
Sorry I'm always sleepin naked...

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2012, 12:14:06 PM »

WHAT???

Well guess its a good idea to keep this a hobby.

That number right there is absolute shit money! And guys are here quitting their careers to become pro bodybuilders. No way in hell. And if thats Flex money...god only knows what MD numbers are looking like. What a wake up call  :'(

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2012, 12:16:49 PM »

you have good enough genes ....if u stay on top of your diet and training..mark my words :YOU'LL BE AMAZED how much of your actual physique you gonna keep and you'll be healthier , save more money and still look like a millions bucks..you can run 300mgs and 5 ius for the rest of your life without worrying about your health.....remember i told u this ...
Exactly...

The other thing...

First pic...I was spending at least a $1000 on my body a month...plus cardio every day...working out super hard...

Now...maybe $500...

So I mean what's the point to spend more...I can't keep that condition anyways...

L.L

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2012, 12:19:32 PM »
what im about to say might not make sense on paper but it takes certain amount of drugs and years of consistent  training and dieting to achieve a great ,  big physique but much less drugs to maintain it once you have reach certain level of muscularity...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
what im about to say might not make sense on paper but it takes certain amount of drugs and years of consistent  training and dieting to achieve a great ,  big physique but much less drugs to maintain it once you have reach certain level of muscularity.
x2

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2012, 12:20:59 PM »
Exactly...

The other thing...

First pic...I was spending at least a $1000 on my body a month...plus cardio every day...working out super hard...

Now...maybe $500...

So I mean what's the point to spend more...I can't keep that condition anyways...

You look better with a bit more fullness.

Never really seen shorter wrestlers tbh Steve, you might want to look into going to school, but whatever floats your boat.
Trans Milkshake.

L.L

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2012, 12:22:48 PM »

You look better with a bit more fullness.

Never really seen shorter wrestlers tbh Steve, you might want to look into going to school, but whatever floats your boat.

he has a tremendous marketable physique, good face too ( no homo) ..if he learns  or got the skillz to wrestle..he is in there for sure..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2012, 12:24:45 PM »
Yeah, I just wanna try it, why not?  ;)
Nothing to lose,and who knows,maybe you`ll be one of the top money makers.

Good luck!