Author Topic: Most delusional bodybuilding writer....................  (Read 14590 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Most delusional bodybuilding writer....................
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2006, 10:31:50 AM »
It was deceitful, but on a site with so many people having secret accounts, I don't think he should be raked over the coals for it. Let's all just forgive and forget.

nope.  getbig etiquette calls for you to reveal yourself when called out, or be labeled a troll and a stunt trick. 

When he was asked, he should have admitted it.  Instead, he posted 10 more 'exclusive' pics of ron harris and bragged about all the 'incredible lifts' he had seen Ron doing in the gym.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 10:39:51 AM »
240, how about some info on the PDI campaign to recruit Strydom?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 10:43:39 AM »
Ron Harris= gayer than Rusty Jeffers at a Fondue Restaurant

I love those little fondue forks... they're cute.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 10:44:30 AM »
240, how about some info on the PDI campaign to recruit Strydom?

wait til he earns a check at two of the 5 scrub shows before the O but after the COlo/Nypro! ;)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
I heard Kamali's definitely going to jump to the PDI . . . something about him having an excellent rapport with DeMilia, and seeing opportunities to promote bodybuilding in the Middle East. 

I guess seeing Melvin and Dennis and Ronnie go to the middle east and live it up has turned his head. He sure loves his blinging autos, and they have that over there. I wonder if he speaks Farsi or Arabic.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2006, 11:16:03 AM »
nope.  getbig etiquette calls for you to reveal yourself when called out, or be labeled a troll and a stunt trick. 

When he was asked, he should have admitted it.  Instead, he posted 10 more 'exclusive' pics of ron harris and bragged about all the 'incredible lifts' he had seen Ron doing in the gym.

the moment he was called out he revealed himself in his next post

you are also forgetting that he mentioned his arms are small and the gay pants he was wearing in the one pic

E
E

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2006, 11:18:44 AM »

You are not required to do what so-called "Getbig eitquette" requires. You are an adult who can think for himself. Forgiveness is an important part of being a person.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2006, 11:19:33 AM »
You are not required to do what so-called "Getbig eitquette" requires. You are an adult who can think for himself. Forgiveness is an important part of being a person.

Karma rules here.  Forgiveness does not.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2006, 11:19:45 AM »

yo, do you think Kamali can speak Farsi?  Become the PDI bb czar of the Middle East?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2006, 11:21:48 AM »

yo, do you think Kamali can speak Farsi?  Become the PDI bb czar of the Middle East?

That would be sweet, but Farsi is pretty different from Arabic, right? The again, is bodybuilding popular in Iran? They pretty much banned everything.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2006, 11:23:27 AM »
maybe he knows Arabic too.  all he's thinking about right now is getting some of that petrodollar pie.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2006, 11:28:34 AM »
Karma rules here.  Forgiveness does not.

Bullshit. Peoples' actions rule here. If we want to forgive, then we can.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2006, 12:47:21 PM »
I did NOT start that thread, and it was FAR from a 'fan' thread. The topic was "RON HARRIS STRENGTH CLAIMS!!!!!!" (Sorry if I didn't use enough exclamation points) Brian X started that thread because he had read my Daily Pump and was convinced there was no way I could do barbell incline presses with 315.

And go back to that thread - you will see that nobody asked if 'Pazuzu' was Ron Harris. I would have admitted it, and I did as soon as someone guessed.

As for me 'not being a bodybuilder,' I have competed 20 times since 1989 and have qualified for Nationals a total of 5 times (technically 7, since 2 of those were 'combo' shows held in conjunction with each other, and I did both the NPC Mass State and the NPC Northeast Tournament of Champions."

I never said I was a GOOD bodybuilder - if I were, I would have won a lot of those shows instead of taking second and third many times. But since I took second in the Open Heavyweights at the NPC New England out of 13 men in the class, I am not the absolute worst bodybuilder ever, either. I have some crappy bodyparts, like my arms, but I have some good ones too, like my quads and delts. No Synthol or implants anywhere.

Gay - nope, not me. Sorry to let you down if you are and you were hoping to hook up or something.

Keep harping on how I 'deceived' GetBig if you like. You know who I am, and I can be found at various events all year. Anyone that wants to come up and say hi can do so at the New York Pro show on May 20. 

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 12:56:02 PM »
Also, just so you know, and I don't expect you to care, but my sister died four days ago, so I am not in the mood to argue with anybody right now. I'm 'writing' something right now that I never wanted to - her eulogy.

Life is short, guys. If you don't know it yet, you will learn the hard way sooner or later. I don't have time for hate in my life. I know who I am, I am grateful to have a wonderful wife and two children, and to be working at a job I love.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2006, 01:39:17 PM »
Also, just so you know, and I don't expect you to care, but my sister died four days ago, so I am not in the mood to argue with anybody right now. I'm 'writing' something right now that I never wanted to - her eulogy.

Life is short, guys. If you don't know it yet, you will learn the hard way sooner or later. I don't have time for hate in my life. I know who I am, I am grateful to have a wonderful wife and two children, and to be working at a job I love.

Sorry to hear that brother.

My condolences.............
HAHA, RON.....

~salmon~

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2006, 01:45:14 PM »
I did NOT start that thread, and it was FAR from a 'fan' thread. The topic was "RON HARRIS STRENGTH CLAIMS!!!!!!" (Sorry if I didn't use enough exclamation points) Brian X started that thread because he had read my Daily Pump and was convinced there was no way I could do barbell incline presses with 315.

And go back to that thread - you will see that nobody asked if 'Pazuzu' was Ron Harris. I would have admitted it, and I did as soon as someone guessed.

As for me 'not being a bodybuilder,' I have competed 20 times since 1989 and have qualified for Nationals a total of 5 times (technically 7, since 2 of those were 'combo' shows held in conjunction with each other, and I did both the NPC Mass State and the NPC Northeast Tournament of Champions."

I never said I was a GOOD bodybuilder - if I were, I would have won a lot of those shows instead of taking second and third many times. But since I took second in the Open Heavyweights at the NPC New England out of 13 men in the class, I am not the absolute worst bodybuilder ever, either. I have some crappy bodyparts, like my arms, but I have some good ones too, like my quads and delts. No Synthol or implants anywhere.

Gay - nope, not me. Sorry to let you down if you are and you were hoping to hook up or something.

Keep harping on how I 'deceived' GetBig if you like. You know who I am, and I can be found at various events all year. Anyone that wants to come up and say hi can do so at the New York Pro show on May 20. 

Meltdown!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2006, 01:46:33 PM »

sorry to hear about your sister Ron.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2006, 02:15:31 PM »
Ron deceived getbig to pump up his reputation.  When he got caught, he pretended he was playing a game with us. 

Ron's a cool guy and a great bodybuilder.  What's the hate for.  Besides, he already had a good reputation before GetBig or "American Bodybuilding" became populat
A

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2006, 02:17:19 PM »

Ron's a cool guy and a great bodybuilder.  What's the hate for.  Besides, he already had a good reputation before GetBig or "American Bodybuilding" became populat

Shut up assclown

Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »
don't claim to be anything but the little geeks that they are.

Hahahaha
what about that little turd Rafael from Weider, the guy has a monster frame haha.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2006, 03:13:48 PM »
Ron Harris= gayer than Rusty Jeffers at a Fondue Restaurant

Rusty is a chubby chaser...

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2006, 04:19:43 PM »

I read that in your Daily Pump. My condolences to your family, brother.
Lee

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2006, 04:57:34 PM »
Ron...I'm a bb from mass too...I've met you a few times and I've done the new england a few times too.
Your an alright guy as far as my experiences from meeting you and reading the pump
You have true passion for the sport
My condolences about your sister.
I too lost a younger sister 4 years ago
Keep the faith

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2006, 05:02:26 PM »
Ron deceived getbig to pump up his reputation.  When he got caught, he pretended he was playing a game with us. 

Ron must die! >:(
a

raziel

• Getbig II
  • Satan lives in the hearts of all children.
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »
Ron must die! >:(
ouch, bad timing on that one
Jesus gives awesome head!