Author Topic: Is there a mosque in the Pentagon ?  (Read 1798 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Is there a mosque in the Pentagon ?
« on: August 21, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »
No .....but in 2002 they did build a non-denomination chapel right at the location where the "plane" hit the building and Muslims pray there every week along with Hindu's, Jews and I guess a few christians too.   This thing is actually at ground zero and not 10 blocks away in an old coat factory   

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Is there a mosque in the Pentagon ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 10:04:57 PM »
a swing and a miss.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 10:10:15 PM »
No .....but in 2002 they did build a non-denomination chapel right at the location where the "plane" hit the building and Muslims pray there every week along with Hindu's, Jews and I guess a few christians too.   This thing is actually at ground zero and not 10 blocks away in an old coat factory   

I don't know where you have been living Straw, but practically every business in the world has a PRAYER ROOM of some sort to accommodate the various religious beliefs of people. The US military has Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, jewish etc etc accommodations as does most US businesses. I stayed at the Waldorf Astoria once while in New York city and there is a Muslim Prayer room inside the hotel and it has been there for years.
C

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 10:24:13 PM »
jebus you guys are dense

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 10:29:17 PM »
jebus you guys are dense
LOL yup its not you...its everyone else... ;) LMFAO

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 10:57:56 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 06:11:28 AM »
Anoher Straw flop. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 06:48:25 AM »
a swing and a miss.

Seems to be his modus operandi.

He should stick to making grandiose claims about George Washington and then back-peddling when massively owned on them.

The funniest thing about you drudging this up is that the leftists and apologists have been calling the prayer room in the Pentagon a mosque in their defense of the GZ mosque and this clearly shows that it is not anything close to a mosque. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »
Seems to be his modus operandi.

He should stick to making grandiose claims about George Washington and then back-peddling when massively owned on them.

The funniest thing about you drudging this up is that the leftists and apologists have been calling the prayer room in the Pentagon a mosque in their defense of the GZ mosque and this clearly shows that it is not anything close to a mosque. 

did I call it a mosque

no I did not

the irony is that this thing is actually at a "ground zero" and muslims prayer there every week if not every day

the whole ground zero mosque is a bullshit controversy being used by the right to keep people upset and divided and keep dumbfounded morons upset about a fake war on terror

the one thing the right in this country does well is frame an issue or label it as something and then the idiots and accolytes just gobble it up and run with it never even bothering to ask any questions

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 07:54:03 AM »
Yawn. More rambling from you after owning yourself again.

Nice job lashing out.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 09:04:56 AM »
Yawn. More rambling from you after owning yourself again.

Nice job lashing out.  ::)

as usual

I state mundane and easily verifiable facts and the dingbats on the right impute their own meaning to it and then congratulate themselves on their own stupidity

kudos

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 09:08:21 AM »
as usual

I state mundane and easily verifiable facts and the dingbats on the right impute their own meaning to it and then congratulate themselves on their own stupidity

kudos

Your argument proves nothing other than the fact that the Pentagon enforces the first amendment. Not only that, but you also managed to own thousands of your far-left buddies by actually admitting that their claims of the Pentagon housing a mosque (it's a multi-denominational prayer room) are nothing more than egregious lies and more fairy-tale spinster propaganda. How ironic for someone who seems to have a problem with people calling it the "Ground Zero mosque" (Protip: the guy heading the project has called it that for months).

You really ought to stick to embarrassing yourself with fallacious claims about George Washington. That was fucking embarrassing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 09:12:02 AM »
as usual

kudos

Give it up straw - this is another backfire. 

Cut your losses while you can. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 09:34:55 AM »
Your argument proves nothing other than the fact that the Pentagon enforces the first amendment. Not only that, but you also managed to own thousands of your far-left buddies by actually admitting that their claims of the Pentagon housing a mosque (it's a multi-denominational prayer room) are nothing more than egregious lies and more fairy-tale spinster propaganda. How ironic for someone who seems to have a problem with people calling it the "Ground Zero mosque" (Protip: the guy heading the project has called it that for months).

You really ought to stick to embarrassing yourself with fallacious claims about George Washington. That was fucking embarrassing.

I didn't "argue" anything

I stated a fact

you drew your own conclusions

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
Give it up straw - this is another backfire. 

Cut your losses while you can. 

what part of my first post in inaccurate?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2010, 09:51:17 AM »
what part of my first post in inaccurate?

You are trying to make some type of comparison or contrast, im not sure, to this non-denominational chapel or prayer area in the Pentagon to the ground zero mosque.

The two are not even remotely related in any sense.

Hey Straw - how about a shrine to Lee Harvey Oswald in front of the Kennedy Center?     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 10:07:09 AM »
You are trying to make some type of comparison or contrast, im not sure, to this non-denominational chapel or prayer area in the Pentagon to the ground zero mosque.

The two are not even remotely related in any sense.

Hey Straw - how about a shrine to Lee Harvey Oswald in front of the Kennedy Center?     

I didnt' make any comparison - I stated facts and you drew your own conclusions (which you then projected onto me)

Since you brought up the comparison let's look at the facts.

The chapel at the Pentagon is actually at a "ground zero", literally right at the point of the impact. and muslims actually use it as a mosque and it's on government owned property

The one in NYC is not at ground zero, is more a community/cultural center and not merely just a place to pray, and is on private property

funny you should mention Oswald since 911 and the assination of JFK are both controversial in the sense that many people believe both events were perpetrated by someone other than the patsies who have been held to blame. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 10:17:35 AM »
I didnt' make any comparison - I stated facts and you drew your own conclusions (which you then projected onto me)

Since you brought up the comparison let's look at the facts.

The chapel at the Pentagon is actually at a "ground zero", literally right at the point of the impact. and muslims actually use it as a mosque and it's on government owned property

The one in NYC is not at ground zero, is more a community/cultural center and not merely just a place to pray, and is on private property

funny you should mention Oswald since 911 and the assination of JFK are both controversial in the sense that many people believe both events were perpetrated by someone other than the patsies who have been held to blame. 

The JFK murder is still very fishy.  We could go on for pages over that, but Oswalds' words "I'm just a patsy" never sat well with me. 

1.  It indicates he was at least part of the plot.  He did not proclaim his innocence, he said he was the patsy. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 06:34:41 PM »
Bwahahaha!  This is almost as bad as the "George Washington was a filthy stinking lib" thread.  Funny!  :)

I think the Village Idiot doesn't realize that the Pentagon is essentially a military installation and most military installations have multi-denominational chapels.  But a dum dum won't let the facts get in the way.   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2010, 06:36:21 PM »
Bwahahaha!  This is almost as bad as the "George Washington was a filthy stinking lib" thread.  Funny!  :)

I think the Village Idiot doesn't realize that the Pentagon is essentially a military installation and most military installations have multi-denominational chapels.  But a dum dum won't let the facts get in the way.   

The sad thing is that the leftists in the MSM have been trying to pull this same shit. They keep insisting that it's a mosque while conveniently ignoring that it's nothing of the sort.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 06:39:35 PM »

Uh...yes you did.  This is a comparison of two locations...

"Is there a mosque in the Pentagon?  No .....but in 2002 they did build a non-denomination chapel right at the location where the "plane" hit the building and Muslims pray there every week along with Hindu's, Jews and I guess a few christians too.   This thing is actually at ground zero and not 10 blocks away in an old coat factory"

Just because it's factual doesn't mean it's not a comparison.  Do you know the definition of "comparison"?

This is why you shouldn't argue with somebody like 33 whose vocabulary exceeds your intellectual capacity.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2010, 06:46:51 PM »
LOL hey skip ask him for his definition of hypocrite...thats a knee slapper man

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2010, 06:47:09 PM »

yep except this one is at "ground zero" and muslims pray there every day

isn't that an outrage and an insult ?

If it's not a problem at the pentagon  then why would it be a problem 10 blocks away from the WTC?

btw - Washington was a Lib and Radical in his time.   He certainly wasn't a conservative in his time

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2010, 06:48:39 PM »
yep except this one is at "ground zero" and muslims pray there every day

isn't that an outrage and an insult ?

If it's not a problem at the pentagon  then why would it be a problem 10 blocks away from the WTC?

btw - Washington was a Lib and Radical in his time.   He certainly wasn't a conservative in his time

It's not a mosque.  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2010, 06:52:11 PM »
It's not a mosque.  ::)

no shit sherlock

scrool to the top and read the title of this thread

note the Question Mark

then read the first word in my first post