Author Topic: Gregg Valentino's house and Turtle !!!  (Read 930 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gregg Valentino's house and Turtle !!!
« on: November 10, 2022, 07:51:24 AM »
I started watching expecting to hear anecdotes regarding Sally and Ray ended up laughing my ass off  With Gregg's "crib" and  the filthiest fisher tank I have ever seen in my life ...btw,  is the Turtle even real ?   I couldn't stop laughing...  what a dirty character that Valentino is

fast forward until Gregg Shows up on screen  ;D

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ITALIAN PRIDE

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Gregg Valentino's house and Turtle !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 08:22:30 AM »
I started watching expecting to hear anecdotes regarding Sally and Ray ended up laughing my ass off  With Gregg's "crib" and  the filthiest fisher tank I have ever seen in my life ...btw,  is the Turtle even real ?   I couldn't stop laughing...  what a dirty character that Valentino is

fast forward until Gregg Shows up on screen  ;D

That is the most Italian house I've ever seen....statues, the crosses, fake fruit, etc.   Car is just a freaking mess

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  ITALIAN PRIDE

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
A

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 09:05:56 AM »
Greg needs to get that house a Cornicello to wear -

The turtle's real and pissed off. I won't bag on Greg too much, he's like 60, and that's multiple generations of stuff in there. He just needs to whittle it down.

The girlfriend's wigs made me laugh, there's probably a trunk full of sex toys hiding out there also. Bet they're into some stuff - "Put the blue wig and the Janet Jackson hat on, and blow me!" .

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 09:25:34 AM »
That was a pretty hilarious episode, Greg's cars lol, the tanning bed, dude is a legit hoarder.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 01:37:10 PM »
Imagine the neighbors every time they pass by and see all the Halloween stuff and garbage he has all over the place ... Im surprised no one has reached out or seek assistance from the state or local government......

If that episode goes viral someone will send investigators to speak with Gregg and  evaluate the situation... Specially the wellbeeing  of that poor turtle  ;D

A Homeless will do anything to spend a full weekend there and try some wigs on  ;D

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH