Author Topic: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!  (Read 30487 times)

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
Re: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!
« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2006, 10:05:09 PM »
I agree; let's end it. It's getting boring...
BTW, that's not my pic. My teeth stick out way more than that... ;D

Just realized how unprofessional this looks for MD mag - they care about postings on a message board so much that they take the time to respond as if we - the posters - run thier magazine and the industry.

What it shows is that Ms. Jill is actually quite scared about what impact dropping Lee will have on thier magazine.  I guess going the route of Muscle Media 2k - which later became a very boring advertisement for EAS - is preferable to maintaining some sanctity of respect for the sport of bodybuilding.  It's all about supplements, and in this case, the supplement is a spoon full of MD bullshit.

It also seems as if Muscular Development is depending on Jay Cutler to carry the helm of champion for the next few years or something.  Sorry to disappoint you guys, but putting all that money into the Great White Hype is only going to get you as far as October 2007, when he has to give it back to the real champion. 

It's all good.  I just feel bad that MD has stooped to such a low standard for themselves, posting on message boards and everything.  Good luck to your magazine... you guys REALLY need it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2006, 10:41:15 PM »
Just realized how unprofessional this looks for MD mag - they care about postings on a message board so much that they take the time to respond as if we - the posters - run thier magazine and the industry.

What it shows is that Ms. Jill is actually quite scared about what impact dropping Lee will have on thier magazine.  I guess going the route of Muscle Media 2k - which later became a very boring advertisement for EAS - is preferable to maintaining some sanctity of respect for the sport of bodybuilding.  It's all about supplements, and in this case, the supplement is a spoon full of MD bullshit.

It also seems as if Muscular Development is depending on Jay Cutler to carry the helm of champion for the next few years or something.  Sorry to disappoint you guys, but putting all that money into the Great White Hype is only going to get you as far as October 2007, when he has to give it back to the real champion. 

It's all good.  I just feel bad that MD has stooped to such a low standard for themselves, posting on message boards and everything.  Good luck to your magazine... you guys REALLY need it.

Of course they take what is said on the boards seriously.  Chic says no, but the fact is according to Bleckman, Lee is dropped because of what he put on the boards.  So yes the boards are starting to control the magazines.  God knows the boards and internet are causing allot of problems for them.  I don't even know why people by mags nowadays.  The internet is allot better and you don't have to wait 3 months to see pics from the shows.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2006, 06:50:41 AM »
Of course they take what is said on the boards seriously.  Chic says no, but the fact is according to Bleckman, Lee is dropped because of what he put on the boards.  So yes the boards are starting to control the magazines.  God knows the boards and internet are causing allot of problems for them.  I don't even know why people by mags nowadays.  The internet is allot better and you don't have to wait 3 months to see pics from the shows.

Thats for sure!  I don't buy the mags anymore....used to before internet.  The same stuff re-hashed is what is in the mags anyhow, not too much has changed in how to get big. 

Eatting, Training, Sleeping, Juicing.....THATS what makes a strong body.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: March 24, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »
Lee talking about Dave Palumbo...

This is gold !!!! From where it all started, and unfortunattely ended up with Lee's demise from MD. Real pitty........

One thing we have to admit, though.....the little guy is funny as hell when pissed  ;D

LOL @ Lee Priest calling Palumbo a "NARK"... they work for the same team now!!
!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #204 on: March 24, 2008, 07:02:40 PM »
It's not ust Lee -vs- Dave Palumbo...

It's LEE -vs-

the IFBB
Jim Manion
Steve Blechman
Ben Weider
Twinlab
Shan Ray
Me
Robin Chang
The Olympia
Etc
Etc
Etc

See a trend here?
maybe it has something to do with everyone on that list being a choad ;)

bench

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: March 24, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »
maybe it has something to do with everyone on that list being a choad ;)

bench

could be!
!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2008, 02:10:48 AM »
COME BACK TO GETBIG LEE!!!!!!!!!