Author Topic: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!  (Read 30477 times)

civello_06

• Getbig II
Re: Lee Priest vs Dave Palumbo - Love is in the air!
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »
MY CAR COAST 52K AND IT IS A NICE APARTMENT I PAY MORE IN RENT THEN YOU PAY YOUR MOTHER FOR YOUR ROOM.WHY BUY A HOUSE ?NEVER WANTED TO I LIKE MOVING.
Hey I heard you sold the stang and got a Charger.Are you souping that up the same as the Stang?Did you get manual this time instead of automatic?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2006, 11:03:09 AM »
Hey I heard you sold the stang and got a Charger.Are you souping that up the same as the Stang?Did you get manual this time instead of automatic?

YES IT WILL BE DONE UP TO THE MAX :)

Jill at MD

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2006, 11:37:10 AM »
NO I WAS LOOSING THAT ANYWAY....ALSO FUNNY HOW IN MY SECTION IN MD WHEN I TALK ABOUT PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR THE WORD PDI IS REMOVED AGAIN AND THE LIST OF PDI SHOWS I TALK ABOUT EVEN THE WORD NABBA WHEN I TALKED ABOUT GUEST POSING...NAH THE IFBB DIDN'T GET TO STEVE....WHAT A SHAME.WE WILL BE SEEING MORE MD  NEXT YEAR IN IFBB CONTEST FOR SURE.

Sorry to disappoint you Lee, but your February 2007 column mentions PDI, the British NOC and talks about your upcoming plans (Brazil, etc.) It went to press last week.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2006, 11:46:57 AM »
NO I WAS LOOSING THAT ANYWAY....ALSO FUNNY HOW IN MY SECTION IN MD WHEN I TALK ABOUT PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR THE WORD PDI IS REMOVED AGAIN AND THE LIST OF PDI SHOWS I TALK ABOUT EVEN THE WORD NABBA WHEN I TALKED ABOUT GUEST POSING...NAH THE IFBB DIDN'T GET TO STEVE....WHAT A SHAME.WE WILL BE SEEING MORE MD  NEXT YEAR IN IFBB CONTEST FOR SURE.

Sorry to disappoint you Lee, but your February 2007 column mentions PDI, the British NOC and talks about your upcoming plans (Brazil, etc.) It went to press last week.

Um I think he was talking about a past article, not one that hasn't gone to print yet.  How would he of seen that article.

Jill at MD

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »
Uh, he sees them when he writes them.  Also, we've been accused of not printing info on PDI or of never mentioning PDI and that's just not true.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2006, 12:37:10 PM »
YES IT WILL BE DONE UP TO THE MAX :)
Manual or automatic?I wanna see some pics man.My roommates arent bbers, but they've seen you race and loved your stang.Im a dodge man, so lets see it bro.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2006, 01:07:11 PM »
Put the crack pipe down.  Your little midget buddy doesn't have a pot to piss in unless you count his little ass apartment and 12K car.
now your going after Lee for where he lives and what car he drives??  ::) give it a rest.
bodybuildersreality.com

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2006, 01:18:20 PM »
now your going after Lee for where he lives and what car he drives??  ::) give it a rest.

The Hater's are determined to prove that Lee has no money or success without the IFBB LoL....They so quickly buy into Bob's bs and then try to attack Lee...Its amazing they can't accept that Lee was and still is one of the most popular bodybuilders ever....
Watching The Haters

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2006, 01:22:51 PM »
The Hater's are determined to prove that Lee has no money or success without the IFBB LoL....They so quickly buy into Bob's bs and then try to attack Lee...Its amazing they can't accept that Lee was and still is one of the most popular bodybuilders ever....
yup i'd say your correct. its really sad.
bodybuildersreality.com

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2006, 01:24:21 PM »
I agree I just read the md article who is deredk anthony? I had never heard of him until about 3 months ago something about gay for pay? I dont know really. He thinks that he is more popular than lee? he is crazy. Lee is the reason that I bought md. He is one of the best bb out there. As far as palumoo goes he has no right wrighting for a muscle mag he is not a pro and never will be, not because of anything except he looks like shit. way to go lee

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2006, 01:30:32 PM »
I don't think dave knew that stuff was fake.  Anyone that knows him knows he wouldn't compromise his integrity for a couple extra bucks.

He didn't know it was fake until he opened the package.  He never sold it.  Motherfuckers need to get your facts straight before becoming holier than thou...

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »
He didn't know it was fake until he opened the package.  He never sold it.  Motherfuckers need to get your facts straight before becoming holier than thou...

That's exactly what I said. 

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2006, 01:43:48 PM »
LoL...It seems like everyone has been taking quotes out of context all day...What is going on, did we all not remember to eat our wheaties LoL????
Watching The Haters

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2006, 03:53:53 PM »
Big Dave has a really good board ettiquette, over on the MD board, he takes everything with a pinch of salt.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2006, 05:23:59 PM »
Um I think he was talking about a past article, not one that hasn't gone to print yet.  How would he of seen that article.

I AM GLAD YOU GET IT...GOOD WORK JILL...IN THE ONE WITH JAY ON I MENTIONED IT AND IT WAS TAKEN OUT.CAUSE I RECORDED WHAT I SAID AS RON WAS ASKING JUST SO I COULD COMPARE.....YOU SHOULD BE A DETECTIVE JILL....:)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2006, 05:27:05 PM »
Uh, he sees them when he writes them.  Also, we've been accused of not printing info on PDI or of never mentioning PDI and that's just not true.

I DON'T WRITE THEM..WHERE DO YOU LIVE? U BEEN UNDER A ROCK? :)...RON CALLS ME WE TALK ON PHONE I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ONE...HE ASKED THE QUESTIONS I ANSWER...YEAH YOU DID MENTION PDI BEFORE IT ALL CHANGED YOU LAST TOO ARTICLES WITH VINNY AND VINCE WERE GREAT  :)..LETS SEE YOU DO AN ARTICLE ON THE IFBB THE SAME WAY...JUST FAIR REPORTING THAT'S ALL....THANK GOD FOR GREGG AND RAMONO OR THE WHOLE MAGAZINE WOULD BE CRAP ATLEAST THOSE TWO KEEP IT REAL.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2006, 06:35:08 PM »
truthful, candid, refreshingly direct, honest and straightforward...lee has all these qualities, plus integrity.  and nobody will ever take those away.

Jill at MD

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »
Lee, sorry, I haven't been under a rock. I know full well that Ron interviews you; but I also know that what was in your column didn't come from Ron, so in essence you write it. As far as the PDI, when it was being put together John wrote a terrific story about it. Also, we've had both positive and negative views on the PDI from our profiles and interviews. Sorry if you're so disappointed. You should learn to be more positive.  Nevertheless, I'm sorry to see you go as I always enjoyed reading your columns and have great respect for you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2006, 07:30:57 PM »
yup i'd say your correct. its really sad.

Guys, almost 100% of the time the guys who are constantly hating on guys on here are the same little boys who got picked on in school and growing up.  They are in their low 20's or maybe even still teenagers.  They got a computer for Christmas or wherever and found out they can be automatic Internet tough guys without having anyone know who they really are.  It's the perfect scenario for them.  They can say anything to anyone without any recourse.  It's their way of satisfying themselves and making themselves feeling bigger.  It's sad but true.  They are an intersting read though.  It's always funny to see how others get satisfaction.  In reality they have done nothing in their lifeand msot likely never will.  But, they are big men on the Internet

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2006, 11:49:49 PM »
LEE SINCE ON THE SUBJECT OF CARS DO YOU RESPECT OUR BUILT HONDAS.IM WORKIN ON A K20 MOTOR ON TURBO IT WILL PUT ABOUT 5OOHP TO THE GROUND.NO BULL SHIT FRONT WHEEL DRIVE.JUST CURIOUS TO YOUR  OPINION.
i

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2006, 02:43:24 AM »
Lee talking about Dave Palumbo...

This is gold !!!! From where it all started, and unfortunattely ended up with Lee's demise from MD. Real pitty........

One thing we have to admit, though.....the little guy is funny as hell when pissed  ;D
All little guys are!
S

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2006, 06:35:32 AM »
Lee, sorry, I haven't been under a rock. I know full well that Ron interviews you; but I also know that what was in your column didn't come from Ron, so in essence you write it. As far as the PDI, when it was being put together John wrote a terrific story about it. Also, we've had both positive and negative views on the PDI from our profiles and interviews. Sorry if you're so disappointed. You should learn to be more positive.  Nevertheless, I'm sorry to see you go as I always enjoyed reading your columns and have great respect for you.

HOW DID I WRITE IT IF I GAVE THE INTERVIEW TO RON...HE WRITES IT THEN MD CHANGES IT....RON HAS EVEN STATED THAT HIS COLOUM WITH ME WAS CHANGED.....WELL IF YOU LIKE READING MY ARTICLES YOU WILL HAVE TO BY MUSCLEMAG :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2006, 06:36:38 AM »
LEE SINCE ON THE SUBJECT OF CARS DO YOU RESPECT OUR BUILT HONDAS.IM WORKIN ON A K20 MOTOR ON TURBO IT WILL PUT ABOUT 5OOHP TO THE GROUND.NO BULL SHIT FRONT WHEEL DRIVE.JUST CURIOUS TO YOUR  OPINION.

DONT REALLY LIKE INPORTS BUT I AM IMPRESSED WITH THW HORSE POWER PEOPLE GET OUT OF THEM.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2006, 07:49:13 AM »
Will you write your column for MuscleMag or will you blame the actual writer when they dump you in a year?

The three stooges with Musclemag now - Lee Priest, Shawn Ray and King Kamali. Monster credibility with those three "writers"  ::)
Enjoy your dish...

Jill at MD

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2006, 07:57:56 AM »
HOW DID I WRITE IT IF I GAVE THE INTERVIEW TO RON...HE WRITES IT THEN MD CHANGES IT....RON HAS EVEN STATED THAT HIS COLOUM WITH ME WAS CHANGED.....WELL IF YOU LIKE READING MY ARTICLES YOU WILL HAVE TO BY MUSCLEMAG :)

Lee, congrats on your new column, I hope it's a big success for you.  I would just give up the ghost on MD and let it go. The fact of the matter is that because Steve didn't do what YOU wanted him to do, you went off on a tear and lit up the boards instead of taking the high road, being a man and settling your dispute like an adult. Instead, you had a screaming baby hissyfit on the boards.  You asked Steve to call you then conveniently "lost" your cell phone. The fact is Steve's his own man and doesn't take orders from anyone. Did you ever think of taking the high road and calling him? This whole situation had more to do with your childlike behavior and less to do with anything else, including the PDI.