Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!  (Read 61229 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
An annoying trend surrounding the Bin Laden news.......
« Reply #450 on: May 03, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »
Joe Bloggs is a 25 year old Janitor living in California with civilian status, access to the internet and no government or agency involvment.

Yet Joe KNOWS without question that "Osama's been dead for years bro, he died from renal failure back in 2001, his bodies been on ice and the War on Terror is just a smokescreen for the elitists plan of global domination and enslavement"

hmmm.......So according to Joe we can't trust anything the mainstream media tells us...... But we can take anything the Alternative Media/Conspiracy crew (Alex Jones etc) as fact?

Bottom line:

99.9% of the global population will NEVER truly KNOW the facts surrounding any major news story. Read all the information regarding Bin Laden that you want.......BUT PLEASE STOP STATING THINGS AS fact.

The general public are not important. We'll never be privy to the exact truth. Live your life and let it go

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: An annoying trend surrounding the Bin Laden news.......
« Reply #451 on: May 03, 2011, 04:07:09 PM »
Joe Bloggs is a 25 year old Janitor living in California with civilian status, access to the internet and no government or agency involvment.

Yet Joe KNOWS without question that "Osama's been dead for years bro, he died from renal failure back in 2001, his bodies been on ice and the War on Terror is just a smokescreen for the elitists plan of global domination and enslavement"

hmmm.......So according to Joe we can't trust anything the mainstream media tells us...... But we can take anything the Alternative Media/Conspiracy crew (Alex Jones etc) as fact?

Bottom line:

99.9% of the global population will NEVER truly KNOW the facts surrounding any major news story. Read all the information regarding Bin Laden that you want.......BUT PLEASE STOP STATING THINGS AS fact.

The general public are not important. We'll never be privy to the exact truth. Live your life and let it go

Ok. I'll live my life and let it go.

Now you tell me why you chose that picture.
G

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: An annoying trend surrounding the Bin Laden news.......
« Reply #452 on: May 03, 2011, 04:29:16 PM »
you have a horse in the race boost?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Osama Bin Laden - is Dead!!!!!
« Reply #453 on: May 03, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »
What's funny to me is how people cheer when he got smoked.. as if his death really means anything. Osama signed his own death warrant when those planes flew into WTC, he probably didn't expect much else either. How it took so long to have him killed is beyond me and honestly, quite embarrassing for the U.S intelligence and military. He's only human and the entire 9/11 debacle can not be blamed or attributed to a single person. I really don't see how justice has been served.... for Osama? Sure. But for the 3k people that died? Doubt it.

Even with that said, the world is better off when he's dead.

first of,,,its not three thousand people....its much much more,,he destroyed lives of fellas in africa that lost whole families in embasys bombs,, he destroyed lives of fellas in world trade center in 1993,,he destroyed lives of families of the cole late 90s...he destroyed 10s of thousands of MUSLIM LIVES innocent arabs from indonisians to iraqis to anyone who wanted to just live normal life,,he ruined their families,,

this was satan 2000 ,,he was very very very bad alive,,he was the LEADER of a terror organization who put in its mission to destroy americana and israel,,he wanted the 2 countries done ,,he wanted to get rid of big satan aka usa....and with it get rid of small satan aka israel,,,

HE FAILED SO MISERABLY that generations of musclim will look at him as the joke of all jokes,,

why did he fail at the end?

because a new unexperienced presient named barak obama had the courage and the ability to execute an operation well thought ,,that sat behind closed door for almost a year planning it,,that kept quiet and to the outside world looked like he was high fiving snoop dog dog and rappi rap rap...while in reality he was behind closed door planning the distruction and murdering of the biggest terrorist in the last half century...

now,, he nto only planned it....he went and sat BY HIMSELF and decided that he wanted osama to feel what the american victims of september 11 felt that damned day.. BARAK OBAMA HAD MANY MANY OPTIONSD,,IT WAS ALL HIS CHOICE,,HE COULD HAVE DONE MANY THINGS,,BUT ! HE DECIDED WITH OUTMOST BRAVERY OF VERY VERY FEW PEOPLE TO TAKE IT TO HIM FACE TO FACE WITH ALL THE RISKS BECAUSE THERE WAS HUGE RISK ,,HE DECIDED TO OPERATE ON ANOTHER COUNTRYS LAND WITH OR WITH OUT THEIR PERMISSION AND BRING THE BODY OF OSAMA BIN LADEN OUT OF THAT BUILDING NO MATTER WHAT,,

HE IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED THAT HE WANTED FCE TO FACE KILLING,,HE IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED HE PUT HIS PRESIDENCY IN THE LINE,,AND HE PUT IT ON THE LINE WITH THIS STEP ,,HE LISTENED TO ADVICE BUT THE FINAL HOURS WAS HIS DECISION OF HOW TO TACKLE THIS ,,

THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE DESERVED TO BE CALLED PRESIDENT,,

AFTER WHAT HE DID

HE IS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED WITH FLYING COLORS ,, IM EXTEMLY PROUOF HIM ,,EXTREMLY!
only great leader put everything on the balance when the mission is greater than their presidency ,, he had bgi sucess and so his presidency is on the right path and become memorable for the right reasons ,,

HE DELIVERED ON A PROMISE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE WORLD,, HE SAID HE WOULD GET BINLADEN AND KILL HIM ,,AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID,,HE PRACTICALLY GAINED SECOND TERM HERE AND MADE AMERICANS ALL OVER THE WORLD VERY VERY PROUD

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #454 on: May 03, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »
yeh yeh another dead person, a son a farther a friend of someone is dead...there are no winners here....its all sad and sick...
K

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #455 on: May 03, 2011, 05:24:30 PM »
yeh yeh another dead person, a son a farther a friend of someone is dead...there are no winners here....its all sad and sick...
Bitches gotta pay.
G

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #456 on: May 03, 2011, 05:26:33 PM »
Bitches gotta pay.

says who ? the black prince ? how many has he authorized to be killed ? they are all bad...
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
If John Mccain were President..No going after Bin Laden in Pakistan...
« Reply #457 on: May 03, 2011, 05:37:30 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
seems like I've seen this thread somewhere before

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

:o

what happen to the Gill Man?  He got a conehead like Chaos.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
it was murder plain and simple - a war crime - they killed an unarmed man...there was no plan to capture him and have what a trial LOL...
K

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
yes
« Reply #462 on: May 03, 2011, 06:26:59 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #463 on: May 03, 2011, 06:29:45 PM »
How about Socrates? Just made up as well? Never wrote a thing and preceded Christ. Alexander the Great? What proof do you have he ever existed? No pics or vids on youtube. Just hearsay. Just people believing what they want to believe.

Guys like you crack me up. Think you're so above it all when you can never prove or back up any of your claims.  

Good post, pellius!  But I believe you meant to quote tu_holmes and direct your post at him, not at me.  I never said that Socrates and that Alexander the Great never existed.  But that is something that tu_holmes would definitely say judging by his logic here:

There is also no direct people to have written about Jesus that wrote anything when he was supposedly alive... Everyone wrote everything after he was "dead" already.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: yes
« Reply #464 on: May 03, 2011, 06:29:46 PM »
no
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #465 on: May 03, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »
Good post, pellius!  But I believe you meant to quote tu_holmes and direct your post at him, not at me.  I never said that Socrates and that Alexander the Great never existed.  But that is something that tu_holmes would definitely say judging by his logic here:

You ain't lying... I definitely would say that.

Although there is a definite time difference there... but yes... I agree that there is no proof of his existence... Nor Homers... Except Homer actually wrote some shit for himself.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: yes
« Reply #466 on: May 03, 2011, 06:37:17 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #467 on: May 03, 2011, 06:37:41 PM »
You ain't lying... I definitely would say that.

Although there is a definite time difference there... but yes... I agree that there is no proof of his existence... Nor Homers... Except Homer actually wrote some shit for himself.

Oh... but as a note... at least the tales of Socrates started while he was alive... Not after he was dead.

;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #468 on: May 03, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »
Oh... but as a note... at least the tales of Socrates started while he was alive... Not after he was dead.

;)

Really?  Are you sure about that?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #469 on: May 03, 2011, 06:47:08 PM »
Really?  Are you sure about that?

Well, Plato who was actually Socrates student wrote real things and was there when he was alive, but nope I'm not sure... and I hold him in the same vein as anyone else.

Socrates can be listed as Greek Mythology as far as I'm concerned.

Cool ideas, but potentially fabricated in a story.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #470 on: May 03, 2011, 06:53:21 PM »

FTN.  He was a filthy little muslim shitbag and deserved what he got.  Unfortunately, there really is no hell but at least there's also no heaven and however many the fuck "virgins" waiting for this pedophile practitioner of islam.  Fuck that noise.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #471 on: May 03, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »
Well, Plato who was actually Socrates student wrote real things and was there when he was alive, but nope I'm not sure... and I hold him in the same vein as anyone else.

Socrates can be listed as Greek Mythology as far as I'm concerned.

Cool ideas, but potentially fabricated in a story.

By your logic we should throw ancient history out to window because much of it wasn't written by people who were alive at the time of the events or during the life time of ancient people.  And while we are at it, we should also throw away any modern discoveries about ancient history by current or recent researchers, historians and archeologists.    ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #472 on: May 03, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »
By your logic we should throw ancient history out to window because much of it wasn't written by people who were alive at the time of the events or during the life time of ancient people.  And while we are at it, we should also throw away any modern discoveries about ancient history by current or recent researchers, historians and archeologists.    ::)

No, because there is physical evidence when you say "discoveries".

Physical evidence of Jesus or Socrates would in fact be "proof"... or is the whole proof thing what confuses you?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: May 03, 2011, 07:49:42 PM »
first of,,,its not three thousand people....its much much more,,he destroyed lives of fellas in africa that lost whole families in embasys bombs,, he destroyed lives of fellas in world trade center in 1993,,he destroyed lives of families of the cole late 90s...he destroyed 10s of thousands of MUSLIM LIVES innocent arabs from indonisians to iraqis to anyone who wanted to just live normal life,,he ruined their families,,

this was satan 2000 ,,he was very very very bad alive,,he was the LEADER of a terror organization who put in its mission to destroy americana and israel,,he wanted the 2 countries done ,,he wanted to get rid of big satan aka usa....and with it get rid of small satan aka israel,,,

HE FAILED SO MISERABLY that generations of musclim will look at him as the joke of all jokes,,

why did he fail at the end?

because a new unexperienced presient named barak obama had the courage and the ability to execute an operation well thought ,,that sat behind closed door for almost a year planning it,,that kept quiet and to the outside world looked like he was high fiving snoop dog dog and rappi rap rap...while in reality he was behind closed door planning the distruction and murdering of the biggest terrorist in the last half century...

now,, he nto only planned it....he went and sat BY HIMSELF and decided that he wanted osama to feel what the american victims of september 11 felt that damned day.. BARAK OBAMA HAD MANY MANY OPTIONSD,,IT WAS ALL HIS CHOICE,,HE COULD HAVE DONE MANY THINGS,,BUT ! HE DECIDED WITH OUTMOST BRAVERY OF VERY VERY FEW PEOPLE TO TAKE IT TO HIM FACE TO FACE WITH ALL THE RISKS BECAUSE THERE WAS HUGE RISK ,,HE DECIDED TO OPERATE ON ANOTHER COUNTRYS LAND WITH OR WITH OUT THEIR PERMISSION AND BRING THE BODY OF OSAMA BIN LADEN OUT OF THAT BUILDING NO MATTER WHAT,,

HE IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED THAT HE WANTED FCE TO FACE KILLING,,HE IS THE ONE WHO DECIDED HE PUT HIS PRESIDENCY IN THE LINE,,AND HE PUT IT ON THE LINE WITH THIS STEP ,,HE LISTENED TO ADVICE BUT THE FINAL HOURS WAS HIS DECISION OF HOW TO TACKLE THIS ,,

THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE DESERVED TO BE CALLED PRESIDENT,,

AFTER WHAT HE DID

HE IS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATED WITH FLYING COLORS ,, IM EXTEMLY PROUOF HIM ,,EXTREMLY!
only great leader put everything on the balance when the mission is greater than their presidency ,, he had bgi sucess and so his presidency is on the right path and become memorable for the right reasons ,,

HE DELIVERED ON A PROMISE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE WORLD,, HE SAID HE WOULD GET BINLADEN AND KILL HIM ,,AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID,,HE PRACTICALLY GAINED SECOND TERM HERE AND MADE AMERICANS ALL OVER THE WORLD VERY VERY PROUD

gh15 approved
GREAT post, well said GH15!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #474 on: May 03, 2011, 08:09:34 PM »
News reports now saying he was unarmed when he was shot - OWNED!!

As were all the people in the WTC.

Fuck Bin Laden, great that he's dead.