Author Topic: I found this quote on youtube...nice...  (Read 443 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I found this quote on youtube...nice...
« on: June 26, 2008, 08:50:48 AM »
Clinton gets his dick sucked and gets impeached. Fucktard Bush pisses on the constitution, lies and starts a worthless war, destroys the economy, commits treason and a deafening yawn sounds. The problem is the entire government not just the executive branch. The government has devolved into a wicked, evil and corrupt organization. Obama and McCain? What's the difference?
I hate the State.

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: I found this quote on youtube...nice...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 08:58:25 AM »
he didnt get impeached for getting his dick sucked. now when bush is proven to have lied under oath, then by all means impeach him.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 09:05:34 AM »
he didnt get impeached for getting his dick sucked. now when bush is proven to have lied under oath, then by all means impeach him.
That would be difficult b/c Bush refuses to go under oath in front of Congress.  That, and he has to have Cheney holding his hand like he did at the 9/11 questioning.

I mean who ever heard of the president appearing with the vice president like that?  Clinton didn't need Gore and he coasted through trial.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »
don't go getting technical.  He got impeached for lying about getting his dick sucked...  it doesn't make it any better in context.  Look at it this way too.  At least Bill had the balls to go under oath.  The only reason Bush hasn't had the same opportunity is because I don't think he or anyone in his administration has ever submitted to questioning under oath.  He and refused to do so from the start.  How convenient ::) I'm not a Clinton fan but this is BS.