Author Topic: A White American Female...New Face Of Terrorism..Jihad Jane  (Read 1917 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
A White American Female...New Face Of Terrorism..Jihad Jane
« on: March 10, 2010, 11:43:44 AM »
And you thought Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nicholls were people to worry about. Remember John Walker Lindh now we have Jihad Jane from Texas...read below

Boyfriend: 'Jihad Jane' suspect wasn't religious
AP

In this June 26, 1997 booking photo released by the Tom Green County Jail in San AP – In this June 26, 1997 booking photo released by the Tom Green County Jail in San Angelo, Texas, is shown …

By MARYCLAIRE DALE, Associated Press Writer Maryclaire Dale, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 44 mins ago

PHILADELPHIA – The self-dubbed "Jihad Jane" who thought her blond, all-American profile would help mask her plan to kill a Swedish cartoonist is a rare case of a U.S. woman inciting foreign terrorism and shows the latest evolution of the global threat, authorities say.

The suburban Philadelphia woman, Colleen R. LaRose, was accused in Tuesday's indictment of trying to recruit jihadist fighters, and pledging to murder the artist, marry a terrorism suspect so he could move to Europe and martyr herself if necessary.

Her boyfriend of five years said LaRose had never hinted at Muslim leanings or attended religious services of any kind. Kurt Gorman, 47, of Pennsburg, said that he met LaRose in Texas and that nothing seemed amiss until she moved out of their apartment without warning in August.

"I came home and she was gone. It doesn't make any sense," he said Wednesday outside his small business in nearby Quakertown. "She was a good-hearted person."

The indictment paints a picture of a woman whose devotion to the cause grew as she prowled the Internet and conversed with a loose band of terrorist suspects in Europe and South Asia. She eventually agreed to try killing Swedish artist Lars Vilks, who had angered Muslims by depicting the Prophet Muhammad with the body of a dog, according to a U.S. official who wasn't authorized to discuss details of the investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

LaRose is "one of only a few such cases nationwide in which females have been charged with terrorism violations," said U.S. Department of Justice spokesman Dean Boyd.

LaRose, 46, of Pennsburg but with close ties to south Texas, has been held without bail since her Oct. 15 arrest in Philadelphia.

Authorities said the case shows how terrorist groups are looking to recruit Americans to carry out their goals.

"Today's indictment, which alleges that a woman from suburban America agreed to carry out murder overseas and to provide material support to terrorists, underscores the evolving nature of the threat we face," said David Kris, assistant attorney general for national security.

LaRose had targeted Vilks and had online discussions about her plans with at least one of several suspects apprehended over that plot Tuesday in Ireland, according to the U.S. official.

Irish police said Wednesday those arrested were two Algerians, two Libyans, a Palestinian, a Croatian and an American woman married to one of the Algerian suspects. They were not identified by name.

A U.S. Department of Justice spokesman wouldn't confirm the case is related to Vilks. At least three Swedish newspapers published the Muhammad cartoon Wednesday, arguing that it had news value or was a free-speech symbol.

The indictment charges that LaRose, who also used the name Fatima LaRose online, agreed to try killing the target on orders from the unnamed terrorists she met online, and traveled to Europe in August to do so.

LaRose indicated in her online conversations that she thought her blond hair and blue eyes would help her move freely in Sweden to carry out the attack, the indictment said.

LaRose as a convert to Islam who actively recruited others, including at least one unidentified American, and her online messages expressed her willingness to become a martyr and her impatience to take action, according to the indictment and the U.S. official.

Killing the target would be her goal "till I achieve it or die trying," she wrote a south Asian suspect in March 2009, according to the indictment. Her federal public defender, Mark T. Wilson, declined to comment Tuesday.

"I'm glad she didn't kill me," Vilks told The Associated Press on Wednesday, saying the suspects appeared to be "low-tech." He said he has built defense systems in his home to thwart would-be terrorists, including a safe room and electrified barbed wire.

U.S. Attorney Michael Levy said the indictment doesn't link LaRose to any organized terror groups.

In recent years, the only other women charged in the U.S. with terror violations were lawyer Lynne Stewart, convicted of helping imprisoned blind Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman communicate with his followers, and Aafia Siddiqui, a Pakistani scientist found guilty of shooting at U.S. personnel in Afghanistan while yelling, "Death to Americans!"

But neither case involved the kind of plotting attributed to LaRose — a woman charged with trying to foment a terror conspiracy to kill someone overseas.

Stewart has insisted she is "not a traitor," while Siddiqui has accused U.S. authorities of lying about her.

LaRose called herself JihadJane in a YouTube video in which she said she was "desperate to do something somehow to help" ease the suffering of Muslims, the indictment said. According to the 11-page document, she agreed to obtain residency in a European country and marry one of the terrorists to enable him to live there.

She moved to Europe in August with Gorman's stolen passport and intended to give it to one of her "brothers," the indictment said. She hoped to "live and train with jihadists and to find and kill" the targeted artist, it said.

LaRose also agreed to provide financial help to her coconspirators in Asia and Europe, the indictment charged.

LaRose had an initial court appearance on Oct. 16 but didn't enter a plea. No further court dates have been set.
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: A White American Female...New Face Of Terrorism..Jihad Jane
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »
She looks like a lizard....Is she one of the people David Icke refers to as reptillian?
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 12:00:12 PM »
I would bang her.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
Hey look another looney muslim going to kill someone over a cartoon, now this is surprising ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 12:04:04 PM »
She looks like a lizard....Is she one of the people David Icke refers to as reptillian?

I read a book by him once and it was the wirdest thing ever. 

12secGT

• Getbig III

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 01:52:38 PM »
I would bang her.

Desperation makes some people do anything...or anyone!!!
C

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2010, 02:01:11 PM »
is that picture from the mid 80's.

she looks like an extra on CHiPs

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2010, 02:25:07 PM »
Desperation makes some people do anything...or anyone!!!

Does she have a vagina?Remember,they all look the same in the dark.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 02:30:09 PM »
Does she have a vagina?Remember,they all look the same in the dark.

She looks like a lizard and maybe even a cobra...you go and find out what she has and report back to the rest of us...that is if she doesn't eat you alive or bite you with her poisonous fangs....or better yet she can blow you to pieces as she is a terrorist!!!
C

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2010, 02:43:01 PM »
So...One instance of a crazy lady off her rocker and now she is "the new face of terrorism"...shit i live in brentwood...i guess i got terroists all around me  ::)  I soooo hope this dosent turn into a race thing. Thats the last thing we need. I really think (hope ) this is an isolated incident.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2010, 02:47:50 PM »
I'd hit it.... with a JDAM

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2010, 02:54:27 PM »
I'd hit it.... with a JDAM

To be honest - she looks better with thew veil. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »
Does this surprise anyone?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2010, 03:43:51 PM »
Does this surprise anyone?
um..yeah...me

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 03:46:44 PM »
S

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 03:57:03 PM »
So...One instance of a crazy lady off her rocker and now she is "the new face of terrorism"...shit i live in brentwood...i guess i got terroists all around me  ::)  I soooo hope this dosent turn into a race thing. Thats the last thing we need. I really think (hope ) this is an isolated incident.

John Walker Lindh
Terry mcNicholls
Timothy McVeigh
Columbine Killers
Waco
Jim Jones
Heavens Gate
Pat Tillmans killers
Militia
KKK
Skin Heads
Aryan Nation
US Military
This "crazy" lady
etc
etc
etc

Yeah...its all an isolated incident...no race involved.
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
um..yeah...me

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 01:30:11 AM »
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Doesn't surprise me either.  :-\
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 05:48:07 AM »
The US Military huh...ur a douchbag...let me know when any of these other organizations preside over the only democratic election in the history of the Muslim middle east.
L

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 08:36:01 AM »
John Walker Lindh
Terry mcNicholls
Timothy McVeigh
Columbine Killers
Waco
Jim Jones
Heavens Gate
Pat Tillmans killers
Militia
KKK
Skin Heads
Caucasian Nation
US Military
This "crazy" lady
etc
etc
etc

Yeah...its all an isolated incident...no race involved.

Black Panther party
earth liberation front
PETA
weather underground
black muslims

Yeah,all white conservatives.By the way,can you give me the vast number of crimes the KKK and skin head groups have committed over the last twenty years?Then could you compare it to the number of blacks in prisons in the United States for violent crimes?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 08:38:06 AM »
Black Panther party
earth liberation front
PETA
weather underground
black muslims

Yeah,all white conservatives.By the way,can you give me the vast number of crimes the KKK and skin head groups have committed over the last twenty years?Then could you compare it to the number of blacks in prisons in the United States for violent crimes?

hahhahahha how did i know it was goin there...hahahahahaah Fuckin hilarious

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 08:38:57 AM »
I hate PETA.  I like that they expose animal cruelties but they go about sh*t in the worst way, besides their i'd rather go naked campaign they are pretty much hated.

I'm glad this woman was caught, she will be in prison for the rest of her life.  I hope she enjoys solitary.
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 09:01:16 AM »
hahaha...

Billy goin on the "yall did more than us" rant...tallying crimes by race....oh brother ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 09:36:41 AM »
hahaha...

Billy goin on the "yall did more than us" rant...tallying crimes by race....oh brother ::)

Isnt that what this whole thread is about?Let me ask you this.Lets say you get married,have a few kids.Your kid gets murdered by a black guy.Is that going to make you feel better then if he was murdered by a white guy?This idea that race determines crimes is nuts.We just saw the last three "political" killings were done by left wing loons,NOT A WORD in the media.Yet,if a right winger did it,its news for weeks.Either way,its a crime,race makes no difference,nothing makes a difference.Its a crime.