Author Topic: FEELING TIRED AND LAZEY  (Read 8082 times)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
FEELING TIRED AND LAZEY
« on: February 23, 2006, 11:15:06 AM »
im on test depo ( test enthanate ) 500mg a week but for some reason im feeling tired and lazey.anyone else seem to have this problem when on gear? is there anything else i can take to get my butt up and moving?

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: FEELING TIRED AND LAZEY
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 11:27:55 AM »
How much sleep do you get?

How's your diet?

There are a lot of factors to consider that could be contributing to your feeling tired outside of the testosterone.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 11:36:20 AM »
the diet sucks!!!! i get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. but when i do get moving towrds the gym once im in there and get stated im ready to go.i should be up and ready to go at least a hour after i wkae up.im not on a tight diet i do eat my fruits drink alot of water

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 12:43:41 PM »
the diet sucks!!!! i get at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. but when i do get moving towrds the gym once im in there and get stated im ready to go.i should be up and ready to go at least a hour after i wkae up.im not on a tight diet i do eat my fruits drink alot of water

It's gonna take alot more than "fruits and water" to provide that anabolic support system, bro.

C'mon now......

You need to eat.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »
what other stuff do u eat, like protein amount, carb amount, etc...

muscle
muscle

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 01:39:19 PM »
I EAT ALOT JUST NOT THE RIGHT THINGS? BUT LAST WEEK I GOT REAL SICK AND I RAN A FEVER FOR 5 DAYS AND I WANT SWEATING EVERY HOUR.NOW I FEEL BETTER BUT I SWEAT EVERYTHING OUT OF MY SYSTEM.BUT NOW I DONT EAT AS MUCH AS I DID BEFORE I GOT SICK.I CANT EVEN FINISH A FOOT LONG SUB I CAN ONLY EAT HALF OF IT AND I FEEL FULL,BUT AFTER A HOUR PASSES IM HUNGRY AGAIN.IM THINKING I MESSED EVERYTHING UP WHEN I GOT SICK LAST WEEK.YOU THINK IT JUST WILL TAKE TIME FOR ME TO GET BACK ON MY EATING TRACK?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 01:40:41 PM »
sorry everything was in caps i forgot to turn it off....

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 01:44:41 PM »
it could be carbs or your diet, but it shouldn't be the test. When Iam on test its usally hard to sleep much less be lazy bro. Has It been like this or just since you started the gear

liftnbig

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 01:47:38 PM »
That explains a little more. your going to have to work your appit. back up and be sure to get plenty of water

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 01:59:45 PM »
are you takin anything else? like ai or anything even over the counter like novadex from gaspari? for a while i was taking novadex and was feeling extremely lazy and lethargic (while on test) but after reading an article by llewllyan (mr steroid guru) he said to much suppression will make the user feel burnt out.. so i stopped taking it and bingo now i feel great although im not gettin much sleep at all these days... test keeps me up like crazy..... sleep pills are my best freind

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 02:20:32 PM »
i have to take night quill to go to sleep or ill stay up all night.
im not taking anything else but the test. it started when i started taking the test.now could it be to much sex cause man al i do is have sex since ive been on this.but again im gonna go with the last post i thing its my intake of food im not getting enough into me,i dont want to force myself and then make me throw up.do you all think it could be stress to cause i have been having alot of stress ( i know i sound like a baby ) hahaha
but i just cant count for the lazey part of this.let me say thanks for all your guys help with this.maybe i need more sugar?i will try anything you guys might have found out.here another thing i want to throw d-bol in with my test cycle you thing that might give me that extra kick start i need or even deca?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 08:24:28 PM »
how long ago did you start your cycle? most would say start the dbol with yoru cycle and same with decca and cut the dbol off 4 weeks into it... just go with the test for now....... as for the lethargy im thinkin its diet also.... kinda like on some of the ph pills like m1t and other stuff people would get really lethargic but it was though b/c there body was becoming kind of hyperglacemic due to not enough food intake (spelling sucks) ill try to find this post somewhere...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 09:28:32 PM »
I EAT ALOT JUST NOT THE RIGHT THINGS? BUT LAST WEEK I GOT REAL SICK AND I RAN A FEVER FOR 5 DAYS AND I WANT SWEATING EVERY HOUR.NOW I FEEL BETTER BUT I SWEAT EVERYTHING OUT OF MY SYSTEM.BUT NOW I DONT EAT AS MUCH AS I DID BEFORE I GOT SICK.I CANT EVEN FINISH A FOOT LONG SUB I CAN ONLY EAT HALF OF IT AND I FEEL FULL,BUT AFTER A HOUR PASSES IM HUNGRY AGAIN.IM THINKING I MESSED EVERYTHING UP WHEN I GOT SICK LAST WEEK.YOU THINK IT JUST WILL TAKE TIME FOR ME TO GET BACK ON MY EATING TRACK?

Bro......if you struggle to eat half a sub, then you've got some issues.

Gear has nothing to do with it.  You need to eat.

What is the point of a cycle when you don't eat?   ::)

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 10:05:16 PM »
are you for real? of course i need to eat,my point was is it possable that my stomach shrunk while i was sick for a week? and now i just nee to get it stretched back out so i can eat alot i i use to.imean i eat but its not enough like i use to before i got sick.im not struggleing to eat a half of a sub i just feel full after i eat it.thanks for the help though

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2006, 11:26:53 PM »
are you for real? of course i need to eat,my point was is it possable that my stomach shrunk while i was sick for a week? and now i just nee to get it stretched back out so i can eat alot i i use to.imean i eat but its not enough like i use to before i got sick.im not struggleing to eat a half of a sub i just feel full after i eat it.thanks for the help though

You need to forcefeed..............F AST.

This stomach shrinking bullshit is something a kid would make up.  It's all about how much you want it.  If you want the gains you eat, whether you are sick or not.  Man.........what a trip.

No one said making gains was easy, but you're really whining over something that's minor.

DIV

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2006, 11:34:25 PM »
just because something worlks for one person doesnt mean it works for the other.i know for a fact you have been sick before and dint want to do anything.for you to say you never have i think your full of.when you dont eat or keep anything down your stomach does shrink do some research,and when it shrinks you dont eat alot cause it makes you full and if you force feed youll throw up.it has nothing to do with my gains my gains are ok the topic was i was feeling lazy and tired.but thanks for you concern

STEROIDUSA

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2006, 11:52:23 PM »
dude if you were sick and had a real bad temp and sweating as much as you said you were,then you sweat everything out of you and that includes the test injection you did.people are so quick to jump and tell you what your doing wrong,ignore it if they dont like the topic at hand then they dont need to reply.it is true if you cant hold anything down when your sick guess what you stomach shrinks,see thats how a stomach works it stretches and shrinks.the way to get your belly to stretch back out eat a pizza get a big mac the more fat right now will make it stretch to fit.See some folks think they are such bad ass's that they never get i'll.I get sick WOW what a shock im so embaresed?people go threw the same thing and give it time some one will come around the board that has had the same problem.As far as feeling tired and lazey? maybe thats what you are doing is being tired and lazey.you could be tired from work ,stress,if your married or have a family it could be almost anything.just step back from your life for like 10 minutes and get a grib and relax,stress is a big factor on tiredness and being lazey.The test E is working but it cant do anything if your not helping it,so why take test if your not going to work with it.steroids only help with a big push the rest is up to you.take your time and eat youll get back into it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2006, 09:52:07 PM »
dude if you were sick and had a real bad temp and sweating as much as you said you were,then you sweat everything out of you and that includes the test injection you did.
What ::)

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
ummmm  ??? dunno any advice?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 09:23:49 AM »
This topic is getting wearder by the minute....sweating out test?..... ::)
Some people need to do some research before using steriods...
?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 11:07:29 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ???

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 02:16:37 PM »
i got it the shit is working for me backwards.i figured it out i need to get my sleeping habbits turned around.i cant get to sleep till like 4am and ill sleep all day till 12:00 or 1:00 in the afternoon.by 3:oo im up and full of life,ready to hit the gym and so forth and all this energy last till about the same time all the time which is about 4am,i figure i get to sleep earlier i can get the same energy in the morning.so what do you think? get to sleep by 11 or 12 at night and try to change my sleeping habbits?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 02:52:55 PM »
only explanation i can come up with is that it's a mild case of test flu.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
there it is what do i do any suggestions or will it go away

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 06:59:16 PM »
there it is what do i do any suggestions or will it go away
start taking a few grams of vitamin c daily and see how that helps.  if it's an option, change the brand of test you're using, if not just finish up what you have and use a different brand next time, possibly a different ester, trial and error. . .
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ