Author Topic: 2012 NFL Thread  (Read 48117 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: 2012 NFL Thread
« Reply #225 on: March 22, 2013, 01:46:11 PM »
The 2000 Ravens won a ring because of the most dominant defense to ever play. Dilfer was along for the ride.

And the Patriots are putting a lot of faith in Amendola being as effective as Welker. Aint happening. Amendola can't stay healthy and he's no where near as good. i bet Welker lights up the Patriots next year when they play.
No shit. Welker will bite them in the ass. :-X

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #226 on: March 25, 2013, 09:52:20 AM »
Ravens sign Elvis Dumervill. What a great addition to the team! Suggs and Dumervill might be the best outside LB combo in the AFC if Suggs can return to form.

With Dumervill, Marcus Spears, Chris Canty, Ngata, Arthur Jones, Mcphee(who is only getting better), and Suggs....The Ravens are going to be getting after the QB in 2013.

Love it. If they can lure Karlos Dansby or Kerry Rhodes at FS...The Ravens defense will be much better than last year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: March 27, 2013, 12:24:28 PM »
Ravens sign Michael Huff. Solid pickup to replace Reed. Inside Linebacker is next.

The Ravens are reaping the rewards of not panicking with all the free agents that have left the defense. Getting Dumervil and Huff for cheap shows why Ozzie is easily a top 5 general manager in the NFL.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #228 on: March 27, 2013, 06:03:09 PM »
Ravens sign Michael Huff. Solid pickup to replace Reed. Inside Linebacker is next.

The Ravens are reaping the rewards of not panicking with all the free agents that have left the defense. Getting Dumervil and Huff for cheap shows why Ozzie is easily a top 5 general manager in the NFL.

In Oz we trust. Not sure if its a total rumor or not, but I heard that a low round trade for Rolando McClain may be in the works.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #229 on: March 27, 2013, 06:09:25 PM »
Still aint gonna beat the Patriots. Boldin single handidly, beat us. Along with Talib getting hurt.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2013, 08:02:09 AM »
In Oz we trust. Not sure if its a total rumor or not, but I heard that a low round trade for Rolando McClain may be in the works.

I was just thinking about him because the Raiders are expected to release him so I'm not sure if the Ravens would have to trade for him. He's only 24 years old with 3 seasons under his belt and definitely talented. I heard he's a bit of a dumb dumb so I'm not sure if he has the IQ to play for the Ravens. I mean...if he's so good then why are the Raiders wanting to release him rather than pay him and keep him considering his youth and potential? Makes you wonder.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2013, 08:05:53 AM »
Still aint gonna beat the Patriots. Boldin single handidly, beat us. Along with Talib getting hurt.

Maybe you don't remember the lick that Pollard put on Ridley that caused that fumble in the 4th quarter. The Patriots got beat plenty of ways on that day.

I'm glad that Tom Brady thinks he's good enough to play until he's 40. I don't see it happening since he's getting slower moving around in the pocket. Only a matter of time before he takes a serious hit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »
Maybe you don't remember the lick that Pollard put on Ridley that caused that fumble in the 4th quarter. The Patriots got beat plenty of ways on that day.

I'm glad that Tom Brady thinks he's good enough to play until he's 40. I don't see it happening since he's getting slower moving around in the pocket. Only a matter of time before he takes a serious hit.

yeah he rocked dudes world

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #233 on: April 01, 2013, 11:35:42 AM »