Author Topic: Why do Moron Bodybuilders eat Ezekiel bread when there is better at the Store?  (Read 11330 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Yes. The OP knows this. He just wants to argue.

Trollers be trollin.

Yeah so they say.. Still wanted to indulge him here :)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
OP is a dork.

basically.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ezekiel sounds like pulp fiction

You know the Samuel Jackson quote
Mr. AZ 2003

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I just don`t get why that bread?  Its not the most nutritious at all.  Nor does it taste that great.  There are far better options.

It's the concept of sprouted that is the claim to fame, the grains are all sprouted.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Isn't ezekiel free from flour? Wheat flour...

Isn't THAT the point? Flour is not good.

I eat very little bread but I find that it doesn't matter what bread you eat when it's a small percentage of intake. Only silly bbers care about these details :)

Eat bread that is good or don't. I think whole grains are hard on your stomach if you load up on it.
Flour is not good?  ::)  Oh brother, you are one of those deluded morons.  No help for you.  None at all.

alabama ftw

Why don`t they put these bible verses on the Bread Coach?  ???

31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
________________________ ______________...
31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
coach has never read the Bible (like pretty much all Christians) so it would just be gibberish to him.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
I'm convinced TA has Down's syndrome. I might star calling him corky unless someone other then him would be offended by it. It just feels "right."
$

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Better as in better tasting with better nutrient profile, yet for some reason they fall for the Ezekiel crappy nonsense?

For instance, this is a much better choice nutrition and taste wise.  Way more fiber, protein and vitamins than garbage Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 4:9-15
New International Version (NIV)

9 “Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side. 10 Weigh out twenty shekels of food to eat each day and eat it at set times. 11 Also measure out a sixth of a hin of water and drink it at set times. 12 Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel.” 13 The Lord said, “In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them.”

14 Then I said, “Not so, Sovereign Lord! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered my mouth.”

15 “Very well,” he said, “I will let you bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
You can get better bread at your local bakery, and for cheap too.

you can bake better bread even easier, just grind some oats in a food processor, add water salt and yeast. pop in over.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Ezekiel cereal is the way to go!! Good stuff broski!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I guess because Jay Cutler started doing it.  Jay also was drinking coca cola post workout, but that didn't catch on.

Ezekiel bread is supposed to have no added sugar like most other breads, because simple carbs are so bad.  ::)

Bingo.  Cut your hair in a faux hawk and eat the bread Jay eats, etc ,ad nasuem .
Whatever a popular pro does, there is a good chance some of it will catch a wave with the minions.

If Jay said breathing  farts helped recovery , they'd have gas masks with tubes going up their ass .

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Y

pissant

• Getbig III
complete proteins you donks

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ezekiel cereal is the way to go!! Good stuff broski!

Damn commie , hippie food.

Stick with Wonder bread, beer and Pop Tarts. ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
The breakfast of white people.   ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'm shocked TA even buys bread and doesn't make his own Stout bread via sous vide.

mazrim

• Getbig V
I'll stick to my 89cent bread from Aldis.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Ezekiel bread made my hamstrings insanely shredded