Author Topic: Hungarian pro stronger than Ronnie Coleman!!!!!  (Read 5437 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Hungarian pro stronger than Ronnie Coleman!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2008, 10:58:08 PM »
not even in the bench press. ron did 5 plates for 6 reps 3 weeks out- while this  guy did 1 rep of 6 plates OFFSEASON !  ;)
when did ronnie do 5 plates for 6 reps 3 weeks out, what video? in COR h was offseason and did 5 plates for 5 reps, or 6 reps, i forget.  in the unbelivable he was 5 weeks out and used the 200lb dumbells.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2008, 12:23:41 AM »
I've just talked to Zoltan (the guy in the video) and he says that that was a 260 kg (575lbs) bench press 2 years ago at the body weight of 275lbs. Right now, he thinks he can do about 620 for 1 rep. (Current body weight: 300lbs) Yesterday he did 6 reps. with 440 on a 30 degree incline bench. 2 years ago, he won a bavarian rock lifting contest when he lifted 770lbs up to 35 inches high from the floor. His other lifts are pretty insane btw, but he considers himself a bodybuilder. (He took 4th at the PDI New York pro what Lee Priest won)

Hi Zoltan Voros!  ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2008, 03:05:51 AM »
Chadwick Mower could do that...

Chadwick Mower is a world record powerlifter in Dubai, India.....
HAHA, RON.....

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2008, 03:15:19 AM »
legit lift as you can clearly see the bar bending at the end of the video when he re racks it

strong fucker 8)

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2008, 11:12:45 AM »
I've just talked to Zoltan (the guy in the video) and he says that that was a 260 kg (575lbs) bench press 2 years ago at the body weight of 275lbs. Right now, he thinks he can do about 620 for 1 rep. (Current body weight: 300lbs) Yesterday he did 6 reps. with 440 on a 30 degree incline bench. 2 years ago, he won a bavarian rock lifting contest when he lifted 770lbs up to 35 inches high from the floor. His other lifts are pretty insane btw, but he considers himself a bodybuilder. (He took 4th at the PDI New York pro what Lee Priest won)

If you didn't make notes while talking to him, you must be a genius in memorizing numbers and other data!!! Props to you man!

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2008, 11:21:27 AM »
when did ronnie do 5 plates for 6 reps 3 weeks out, what video? in COR h was offseason and did 5 plates for 5 reps, or 6 reps, i forget.  in the unbelivable he was 5 weeks out and used the 200lb dumbells.

yep 5 reps...

here you go!

Voros

• Getbig I
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2008, 12:16:40 PM »
More on Zoltan. Some training info: He squats with 680 lbs for 6-8 reps, biceps/curls with 200 for 8 reps and military press with 440 for 1 rep. Once his bench broke while doing the military press; his training partner saved his life by helping him from the back. He had tennis elbow surgery on both his arms around 10 months ago and his strength has gotten stronger and stronger since then. He is very honored that he's being mentioned on the same page as Ronnie and he's gonna make a video of his lifts in the near future. Btw, he's got another talent. When he diets down to his contest weight of 260, he can beat active soccer players on 100m (running). He's just a great overall sportsman.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »
More on Zoltan. Some training info: He squats with 680 lbs for 6-8 reps, biceps/curls with 200 for 8 reps and military press with 440 for 1 rep. Once his bench broke while doing the military press; his training partner saved his life by helping him from the back. He had tennis elbow surgery on both his arms around 10 months ago and his strength has gotten stronger and stronger since then. He is very honored that he's being mentioned on the same page as Ronnie and he's gonna make a video of his lifts in the near future. Btw, he's got another talent. When he diets down to his contest weight of 260, he can beat active soccer players on 100m (running). He's just a great overall sportsman.

Military press with 440 is HUGE!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2008, 12:28:13 PM »
holy shit :o now this is one claim i believe due to his benching strength, dude is a fuccking beast.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2008, 12:30:42 PM »
yep 5 reps...

here you go!

Not exactly full reps are they.

And on teh last one he got a hand getting it up

I'm more impressed by levrones 3 reps at the same weight - less reps but better form with full rom

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »

I'm more impressed by levrones 3 reps at the same weight - less reps but better form with full rom
maybe Ronnie Coleman doesn't like doing the top half of reps, sculpture.

Torch

• Getbig I
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2008, 12:37:03 PM »

I agree, he should do lower reps with full ROM.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
maybe Ronnie Coleman doesn't like doing the top half of reps, sculpture.

That much is obvious

Its pointless comparing full clean reps with half reps

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2008, 12:41:31 PM »
hahahhaa, check out one of the comments from that clip. ;D

mgrana6 (23 hours ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam my uncle was a natural bodybuilder and he maxed out 820lbs the the 60's in Vietnam

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2008, 02:07:25 PM »
hahahhaa, check out one of the comments from that clip. ;D

mgrana6 (23 hours ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam my uncle was a natural bodybuilder and he maxed out 820lbs the the 60's in Vietnam

hahahahaha! classic.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »
That would be awesome ! I'd love to see this gentleman do these lifts..

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2008, 02:13:33 PM »
holy shit if this is real this one strong mofo. :o

&feature=related

IN THIS COUNTRY ("Departed" movie reference)  lifting heavier weights don't add inches to your dick and it won't put 8 Sandow trophies in your living room. 

NO PHYSIQUEY, NO LAUNDRY!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2008, 02:24:43 PM »
yep 5 reps...

here you go!

he was offseason there though.

BTW, who the fuck deleted my post and why?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!