Author Topic: WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT "THE WALKING DEAD" LAST NIGHT?  (Read 9140 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT "THE WALKING DEAD" LAST NIGHT?
« on: February 09, 2015, 09:22:47 AM »
Thought it was a very good episode.....hated to see Tyrese go...he was my favorite character.....my daughters actually cried....very nice hallucinations

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT "THE WALKING DEAD" LAST NIGHT?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 01:09:21 PM »
pretty good overall. It's just a show about zombies so you can't get too critical but one would think after surviving so long in such an enviornment it would be 2nd nature to clear a house prior to letting your guard down to the point you can't hear a walker coming up behind you. If you can be ambushed by a walker in a house at this point, you probably weren't going to last too much  longer anyway.  I would also assume time is important and every second they go without Michonne cutting the arm off was dooming him. Did they actually expect to have time to transport him back? and then what?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 03:22:19 PM »
pretty good overall. It's just a show about zombies so you can't get too critical but one would think after surviving so long in such an enviornment it would be 2nd nature to clear a house prior to letting your guard down to the point you can't hear a walker coming up behind you. If you can be ambushed by a walker in a house at this point, you probably weren't going to last too much  longer anyway.  I would also assume time is important and every second they go without Michonne cutting the arm off was dooming him. Did they actually expect to have time to transport him back? and then what?   

Good critique

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
Last episode was good... looking forward to the next episode.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2015, 01:41:33 PM »
Last episode was good... looking forward to the next episode.

I thought it was a very nice calm peaceful and thoughtful episode.....it was nice to see them all clean for a change.....I liked the added touch of Rick being a police officer again and Michonne being his deputy........

also very nice punch by Glenn

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 02:01:46 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 03:19:51 PM »
Fear the Walking Dead absolutely SUCKS!!!!! :-X :-\

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 10:14:52 PM »
Fear the Walking Dead absolutely SUCKS!!!!! :-X :-\

You are not the first person to say this.

I don't watch either, but why is one great and one shit?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 06:49:19 AM »
You are not the first person to say this.

I don't watch either, but why is one great and one shit?

Just not into the characters....Rick on the walking dead was a compelling character right away as he woke up right at the start of the zombie apocalypse.....then they added other compelling characers.....the characters on "Fear" just are not that likeable or really that compelling to make you want to tune in and watch every week....the acting could be better as well and the way the apocalypse rolled out was not the way I would imagine it to happen

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 10:24:01 AM »
Just not into the characters....Rick on the walking dead was a compelling character right away as he woke up right at the start of the zombie apocalypse.....then they added other compelling characers.....the characters on "Fear" just are not that likeable or really that compelling to make you want to tune in and watch every week....the acting could be better as well and the way the apocalypse rolled out was not the way I would imagine it to happen

Interesting.

Characters and stories make the motion picture.

You would think the people at AMC would kind of know this considering they've made some good stuff in the past.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2015, 11:56:54 AM »
Interesting.

Characters and stories make the motion picture.

You would think the people at AMC would kind of know this considering they've made some good stuff in the past.

Agreed...I'm shocked at the low quality of it all