Author Topic: lets talk about integrity  (Read 14002 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: lets talk about integrity
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2012, 02:42:01 PM »

L.L

« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2012, 03:16:59 PM »
I have to quote this for truth. Why else would anyone discredit gh15? You either have an agenda or you're an idiot.

Well, I do think you're a bit of an idiot slin, but you do know bodybuilding too. You have a great physique and I can't discredit you there. If you honestly don't have an agenda, why don't you share with us gh15 supporters why you discredit him? I know you have beef with him and now most of the elfs, but that aside... I would really like to know if there's any other logical explanation. I'm not joking. If there's something I've missed and I'm too stupid to see it, I'd like for it to be cleared up so I can have a better understanding. I always maintain an open mind and don't have any fears about being wrong or corrected - if I'm ever wrong, I humbly invite people to correct me because it will only benefit me. So if there's something I'm missing, please try to clarify because to me it doesn't look like you have the most noble intentions.

I don't think you know how strong of a following gh15 has. When he appointed people as "elfs", people started sending us emails and PMs. Mods and vets that you might not have suspected are shills, scammers and they're going to be taken down. We don't believe everything we receive, but when we receive a lot of the same desperate messages from people all over the world it starts to add up. When people send addresses and transaction info, you question them less and less. People have submitted information about you too and if any of it's true, you would understand and appreciate that it's not in your best interest to go egging people on. People who've gotten ripped off have no recourse, so they are desperate for a resolution and seek us out for assistance. And if we can confirm that these things are true, we will work our hardest to nail the perpetrator.

Defend yourself and say what you need. But even though you think we're idiotic and don't have any power, you still shouldn't burn bridges and spit on people. If any of the information people are sending is true, you are putting yourself in more and more jeopardy. I don't say this as a threat because I don't make threats and I find that they're retarded to make personally. I say this as a fact and as a neutral and honest warning. If any of the information that people are sending is true, it will be pieced together and will put you in a precarious position. Don't dig a hole for yourself.

I  will reply to you since im done talking those 2 fools ,  g101 and ASSPLY...it;s  pathetic yet  boring having to repeat myself over and over again....you said share with you why am i discrediting gh15?

Well, as you know i was cool with gh15, i always i agreed with his take on drugs , and i even got banned once for defending him..then the Kig ordeal happened..i was simply reporting my own experience  on Kigs and he calls me every name on the book , making false accusations....im a drug dealer , remailer ?/ where is the proof? you ask me for proof but where is his proof? where ?  anyways , thats not the point..the point he showed me right then  he is scum by inventing a bunch of shit right in my face  to make look like a liar to win an argument which i won , i was right about the kigs..  i was just helping bros out letting them know my kigs were bunk..but nooo, i had an agenda, a remailer..he showed me his true colours...lost a lot respect for him cuz he lied and still lies about me..

to make this short .i decided to do a little research on my own , i found a bunch of contradictions , a bunch..then looney talk about aliens , angels and CIA connections ..wtf..but i stayed out of it ...he wanted WHITEWIDOW out and i didnt want part of it..i had no beef with WW OR  no one for that matter  ...his ego and way he confronted others on here left much to talk about .wtf , what about the bullshit calls that we are all a bunch of drug dealers ,remailers and the threats..mofo u threat me or my family and i will haunt you like a dog.....whether is gh15 or whoever.. etc..as far as exposing him .i do not give a fuck if they do , it is not my job ..i 0nly got personal when they got personal with me ..in real life i wont back  down an inch ,not 1 inch..........yes, i got very strong connections in this bussiness , they tell  stuff i wont reveal its not my problem until it becomes my problem, u feel me....it is  up to "them" to expose  him , ..me??? i do not give a fuck unless this fagg wants to get personal which i doubt he will.......get it ,got it ,good..it's all said and done..they know what they gotta do if they choose to ,, , big talk on the net  is just that big talk..just bring it ....im done talking about the same shit...it's ridicolous

dustin

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »

I  will reply to you since im done talking those 2 fools ,  g101 and ASSPLY...it;s  pathetic yet  boring having to repeat myself over and over again....you said share with you why am i discrediting gh15?

Well, as you know i was cool with gh15, i always i agreed with his take on drugs , and i even got banned once for defending him..then the Kig ordeal happened..i was simply reporting my own experience  on Kigs and he calls me every name on the book , making false accusations....im a drug dealer , remailer ?/ where is the proof? you ask me for proof but where is his proof? where ?  anyways , thats not the point..the point he showed me right then  he is scum by inventing a bunch of shit right in my face  to make look like a liar to win an argument which i won , i was right about the kigs..  i was just helping bros out letting them know my kigs were bunk..but nooo, i had an agenda, a remailer..he showed me his true colours...lost a lot respect for him cuz he lied and still lies about me..

to make this short .i decided to do a little research on my own , i found a bunch of contradictions , a bunch..then looney talk about aliens , angels and CIA connections ..wtf..but i stayed out of it ...he wanted WHITEWIDOW out and i didnt want part of it..i had no beef with WW OR  no one for that matter  ...his ego and way he confronted others on here left much to talk about .wtf , what about the bullshit calls that we are all a bunch of drug dealers ,remailers and the threats..mofo u threat me or my family and i will haunt you like a dog.....whether is gh15 or whoever.. etc..as far as exposing him .i do not give a fuck if they do , it is not my job ..i 0nly got personal when they got personal with me ..in real life i wont back  down an inch ,not 1 inch..........yes, i got very strong connections in this bussiness , they tell  stuff i wont reveal its not my problem until it becomes my problem, u feel me....it is  up to "them" to expose  him , ..me??? i do not give a fuck unless this fagg wants to get personal which i doubt he will.......get it ,got it ,good..it's all said and done..they know what they gotta do if they choose to ,, , big talk on the net  is just that big talk..just bring it ....im done talking about the same shit...it's ridicolous

This is something I can totally appreciate. Thanks for the candid and honest response.

No one is perfect and I think someone as powerful as gh15 should be careful not to exercise that power too quickly. A poor judgement call on his end can really fuck someone over. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to watch the whole Kigtropin fiasco go down due to all the deleted posts, merged threads and moved threads from one forum to another. It really fucked things up and made it hard to follow. Plus I was really busy in real life and at work and wasn't killing as much time on here. I wish I was able to follow it better.

I can respect what you're saying here and can't really argue with that at all. I'd just say again as I said before, try not to let it bother you any more than it should. I know we all irritate the fuck out of each other and sometimes I really want to kill lots of you fellas, but at the same time I've also said I'd buy all you phaggots a beer and give you place to stay if any of us met in real life (not that fat Goodrum though, everyone but him). If there's a different story out there and it's truthful, it would probably surface in the future so there shouldn't be much to worry about outside of riding out the shit storm. That Kigtropin fiasco was a mess and it really fucked a lot of shit up for everyone. Everyone's choked and it's a shame that a bait and switch of this calibre went down. I can't speak for anyone else, but as usual I'll do my best to stay impartial, I'll smarten up and act serious when I need to and will place nicely at least some of the time lol I can't promise to be an angel though because it's just too fun to razz the fuck out of people from time to time. We're all guilty of it though, right? ;D

I'll do my best to cool my jets over on this end, for what little it's worth. I know others are busting your balls enough too so I'll butt out and just observe from here on out. I appreciate your response though. This kind of post is what made me have a shit ton of respect for you back in the day too, again, for whatever little it's worth. I hope you haven't been driven too insane by us lol I personally have the best intentions and I know the other guys do too, but everyone conducts themselves differently and that's what I like. People throw out labels like "parrot" and shit like that, but I don't really think that's true. We just have a common goal and that's to help clean up the filth and keep people honest and accountable. I guess we'll all see where we all stand once all the hands are played.

L.L

« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2012, 03:59:51 PM »
This is something I can totally appreciate. Thanks for the candid and honest response.

No one is perfect and I think someone as powerful as gh15 should be careful not to exercise that power too quickly. A poor judgement call on his end can really fuck someone over. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to watch the whole Kigtropin fiasco go down due to all the deleted posts, merged threads and moved threads from one forum to another. It really fucked things up and made it hard to follow. Plus I was really busy in real life and at work and wasn't killing as much time on here. I wish I was able to follow it better.

I can respect what you're saying here and can't really argue with that at all. I'd just say again as I said before, try not to let it bother you any more than it should. I know we all irritate the fuck out of each other and sometimes I really want to kill lots of you fellas, but at the same time I've also said I'd buy all you phaggots a beer and give you place to stay if any of us met in real life (not that fat Goodrum though, everyone but him). If there's a different story out there and it's truthful, it would probably surface in the future so there shouldn't be much to worry about outside of riding out the shit storm. That Kigtropin fiasco was a mess and it really fucked a lot of shit up for everyone. Everyone's choked and it's a shame that a bait and switch of this calibre went down. I can't speak for anyone else, but as usual I'll do my best to stay impartial, I'll smarten up and act serious when I need to and will place nicely at least some of the time lol I can't promise to be an angel though because it's just too fun to razz the fuck out of people from time to time. We're all guilty of it though, right? ;D

I'll do my best to cool my jets over on this end, for what little it's worth. I know others are busting your balls enough too so I'll butt out and just observe from here on out. I appreciate your response though. This kind of post is what made me have a shit ton of respect for you back in the day too, again, for whatever little it's worth. I hope you haven't been driven too insane by us lol I personally have the best intentions and I know the other guys do too, but everyone conducts themselves differently and that's what I like. People throw out labels like "parrot" and shit like that, but I don't really think that's true. We just have a common goal and that's to help clean up the filth and keep people honest and accountable. I guess we'll all see where we all stand once all the hands are played.

fair enough!!!! nothing was taken personal at least from my part (regarding whatever beef you might think there was between you and I) ...but false accusations and threats are retarded..ive said all i had to say about this matter and thats that...let them have a field trip...however i will keep busting balls of getbiggers like it always has been, all fun and games

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
hahaha... AT THE OFFICE

i stopped reading htere.... the office, the new baby, all lies... i think you may be a complete gimmick now, i thought the chance of u bein the man in the pictures was 50% before, now i think it's less... i'm telling you now the guy behind gh15 machine operates on compassion, its an emotional entity , by lying u lose compassion, lets bring some honesty into your posts

and btw i didnt read past the part about the office and im not planning to

you think this slin guy is all a gimmick? AKA not the cuban guy in the photos?
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2012, 04:05:36 PM »
He doesn`t,he`s just acting like that to try and get a rise out of Slin.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2012, 04:18:06 PM »
 :)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
"

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2012, 04:28:22 PM »

he's a liar all the way... strong possibility, nothing is for sure

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2012, 04:43:45 PM »
look get this through your fucking thick head

u get your act together or you get the fuck out the business that you're in. you can be cool with gh15 all u want... u get your fucking act together or you're finished, that is all there needs to be said. i have nothing personal against u, if u win the lottery or get run over i dont care, but you're here for a reason, to lie, u benefit from this. stop or this comes to you in real life, and remember that i'm a messenger

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2012, 08:22:01 PM »
I've already told you this twice, but allow a third since it's on the main board.

The only reason your post are being deleted on the hardcore board is because you don't have the ability to follow the rules...that's all there is to it. The fact that I disagree with just about everything you say has nothing to do with it at all. I disagree with g101 just as much, but his post aren't deleted. This shouldn't be hard to figure out.

And if you start breaking the same rules on the G&O board, which you've already done once in this thread (consider this your friendly warning here) your post will be deleted from this board as well. You can call it corruption or "agenda" or you can call it whatever you like but steroid mods have something the rest of the mods don't....those who have been around awhile know this.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »
I've already told you this twice, but allow a third since it's on the main board.

The only reason your post are being deleted on the hardcore board is because you don't have the ability to follow the rules...that's all there is to it. The fact that I disagree with just about everything you say has nothing to do with it at all. I disagree with g101 just as much, but his post aren't deleted. This shouldn't be hard to figure out.

And if you start breaking the same rules on the G&O board, which you've already done once in this thread (consider this your friendly warning here) your post will be deleted from this board as well. You can call it corruption or "agenda" or you can call it whatever you like but steroid mods have something the rest of the mods don't....those who have been around awhile know this.

What rules is he breaking? I think he is a douche of epic proportions, complete guy ;D but G & O shouldn't be modded. Just stick to the steroid board Arnold, this isn't your domain bitch.
Trans Milkshake.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2012, 08:34:55 PM »

What rules is he breaking? I think he is a douche of epic proportions, complete #### ;D but G & O shouldn't be modded. Just stick to the steroid board Arnold, this isn't your domain bitch.

See below

Amendment I: promoting a source or specific supplier is not allowed, even insinuation will be frowned upon. First offence will result in a warning - Second offence will result in a ban from the steroid board.

Amendment II: accusing members of dealing and scamming without hard proof will result in a ban

And you're right, I'm not a G&O mod, but the whole board is watched when it comes to steroid topics....we've let it go for awhile and that was a mistake, so no more.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2012, 08:39:46 PM »
See below

And you're right, I'm not a G&O mod, but the whole board is watched when it comes to steroid topics....we've let it go for awhile and that was a mistake, so no more.

Confusion.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2012, 09:19:52 PM »
And if you start breaking the same rules on the G&O board, which you've already done once in this thread (consider this your friendly warning here) your post will be deleted from this board as well. You can call it corruption or "agenda" or[ you ca[n call it whatever you like but steroid mods have something the rest of the mods don't....those who have been around awhile know this.
:D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2012, 09:20:08 PM »
what do u have that other mods don't?

and btw, your amendment about accusing people needs to be taken down

to put that amendment is basically to keep the idea of mods being dealers out of people's minds, people like ron, so they can deal more, this puts RON AT HUGE RISK! ANYONE WHO DELETES THIS POST GOES AGAINST RON

you remember ord? of course u do lol, do u know how long it took? 2.5 years, thats how long le worked on ord, did u know it should have taken much longer lol, why did it only take 2.5 years? arrogance of vial movers, straight up arrogance, do not be fucking arrogant, do not let overload fill up ur head an let u act brazenly.. delete, DO NOT EDIT MY FUCKING POSTS, and only when i break rules.. i broke no rules, a number of amps and i didnt say dealer this dealer that... if u start beign arrogant again you open yourself up for risk.

this is a forum that has had legitimacy for a long time, u ww and overload are now making cracks in the legitimacy... you are compromising the integrity of what ron created

you do not talk to the members this way just to save ur own skin, first the rules u made must go and then i will come out with more specific details about you, this is what you've earned yourself ith this arrogant behavior

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »

to put that amendment is basically to keep the idea of mods being dealers out of people's minds, people like ron, so they can deal more, this puts RON AT HUGE RISK! ANYONE WHO DELETES THIS POST GOES AGAINST RON

you remember ord? of course u do lol, do u know how long it took? 2.5 years, thats how long le worked on ord, did u know it should have taken much longer lol, why did it only take 2.5 years? arrogance of vial movers, straight up arrogance, do not be fucking arrogant, do not let overload fill up ur head an let u act brazenly.. delete, DO NOT EDIT MY FUCKING POSTS, and only when i break rules.. i broke no rules, a number of amps and i didnt say dealer this dealer that... if u start beign arrogant again you open yourself up for risk.

this is a forum that has had legitimacy for a long time, u ww and overload are now making cracks in the legitimacy... you are compromising the integrity of what ron created

you do not talk to the members this way just to save ur own skin, first the rules u made must go and then i will come out with more specific details about you, this is what you've earned yourself ith this arrogant behavior

I keep mentioning OPERATION RAW DEAL because lately the last couple months was EXACTLY how it was before ORD took place

I keep saying it over and over and over again.. you guys will cause another ORD... in fact it might happen soon... you didn't hear this from me though  ;)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2012, 09:24:23 PM »

Go and die in a fire you little runt.

Two fucking rules, wonder why you don't like them? Because it doesn't fit in with the agenda.

Back to threats again, Slin fronted you earlier, gave you locations and you shut the fuck up like the little bitch you are.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2012, 09:25:19 PM »
 ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2012, 09:29:57 PM »

Go and die in a fire you little runt.

Two fucking rules, wonder why you don't like them? Because it doesn't fit in with the agenda.

Back to threats again, Slin fronted you earlier, gave you locations and you shut the fuck up like the little bitch you are.

what locations? ORMOND BEACH ? LOL

have fun searching there as I said before pray just praaaaaay that the info you guys have is not someone in LE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2012, 09:33:06 PM »
what locations? ORMOND BEACH ? LOL

have fun searching there as I said before pray just praaaaaay that the info you guys have is not someone in LE

:D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:47 PM »
I keep mentioning OPERATION RAW DEAL because lately the last couple months was EXACTLY how it was before ORD took place

I keep saying it over and over and over again.. you guys will cause another ORD... in fact it might happen soon... you didn't hear this from me though  ;)
What do you me by that g? What specific actions are going to cause another ORD? How are people fucking up?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2012, 09:38:08 PM »
a member posted that he has to deal to pay for hgh, and ww responds with a cock measuring contest lol, U THINK UR BIG

and remember the pics of his stacks of pain killers? lol

arnold making rules that u cant call anyone a dealer

u understand why this rule exists now?

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:11 PM »
a member posted that he has to deal to pay for hgh, and ww responds with a cock measuring contest lol, U THINK UR BIG

and remember the pics of his stacks of pain killers? lol

arnold making rules that u cant call anyone a dealer

u understand why this rule exists now?

Whitewidow is a complete fucking guy, which undermines Gh15 all the more that the fucktard is still on board.
Trans Milkshake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2012, 09:41:15 PM »
Apply,are you really out to help bodybuilders and bodybuilding like you say,or do you just like being an asshole?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
you know who kept him on the board despite the huge risk? u know why?