Author Topic: When the oil runs out, how long until every country in the Middle East....  (Read 6811 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
....declares war on the others? Going to be pretty amusing!

What's the price on a barrel of sand these days?

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
When the oil runs out, the middle east will be come an irrelevant wasteland. 
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
hopefully before they do so, they turn all their guns on israel  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

I believe they tried that twice already, and failed miserably both times. LOL.

Nothing like having to live with the shame that a single country of a couple million people fended off the collective armies of 3/4 of the Middle East, while annexing more land in the process.  Just another thing to laugh at Moslems about.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
I believe they tried that twice already, and failed miserably both times. LOL.

Nothing like having to live with the shame that a single country of a couple million people fended off the collective armies of 3/4 of the Middle East, while annexing more land in the process.  Just another thing to laugh at Moslems about.

Hey, go easy on those countries.

The war lasted a whole week  ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

I have a suggestion: Bring all Jews and Muslims to Venus, with all their weapons, and let them kill the shit out of eachother.

The world would be a pretty nice place then.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
I have a suggestion: Bring all Jews and Muslims to Venus, with all their weapons, and let them kill the shit out of eachother.

Another Jew hater..

.. for no reason whatsoever.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Another Jew hater..

Jackass, listen to me very carefully... He said let them both go to Venus and fight it out... Obviously a joke, but even taken seriously, he dished it to both sides, you have no right to call him a Jew hater for what he just said... Save the dramatics.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Jackass, listen to me very carefully... He said let them both go to Venus and fight it out... Obviously a joke, but even taken seriously, he dished it to both sides, you have no right to call him a Jew hater for what he just said... Save the dramatics.

Wrong JACKASS, lol..

He put Jews and Muslim fanatics on the same level.  They're not.

youandme

• Getbig V

Why are you hating on Jews?

The German Jews, have given parts of the world, Europe and America solid foundations for economic policies, and helped Britain and Holland structure free trade.

Your really showing ignorance trying to place jews in the same category as Muslim extremists, seeing as how the only thing Muslims have given the world is death, and bloody religious dogma.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Why are you hating on Jews?

The German Jews, have given parts of the world, Europe and America solid foundations for economic policies, and helped Britain and Holland structure free trade.

Your really showing ignorance trying to place jews in the same category as Muslims extremeists, seeing as how the only thing Muslims have given the world is death, and bloody religious dogma.

And drama ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
Seriously, I've never seen any group, other than Jews, so hated for simply trying to be left alone.

youandme

• Getbig V
And drama ::)

What?

You think the two should be classified together?

I've never heard a Rabbi talk bad about Muslims, but I have head plenty of Muslims talk bad about jews.

marcus

• Getbig IV
When the oil runs out, the middle east will become an even more irrelevant wasteland. 

Fixed.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
What?

You think the two should be classified together?

I've never heard a Rabbi talk bad about Muslims, but I have head plenty of Muslims talk bad about jews.

No, I meant on the part of the muslims.  They're always going off on some fanatical godforesaken holler.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Another Jew hater..

You're wrong. I do not hate Jews or Muslims or anyone because of their race or religion. Yet you ERRONEOUSLY call me a jew-hater, the same way you called me (sort of) a filthy Muslim (I was Roman Catholic most of my life, although I now believe there is no God). Both you and the other circumsized shemale (youandme) are wrong.

In any case, are you Jewish Brixtonbulldog?

From Da Original Hung-Aryan. It's a jooooke!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
[...]Your really showing ignorance trying to place jews in the same category as Muslim extremists[...]

I wasn't, YOU are. And I ain't going to connect the dots for you either.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
You're wrong. I do not hate Jews or Muslims or anyone because of their race or religion. Yet you ERRONEOUSLY call me a jew-hater, the same way you called me (sort of) a filthy Muslim (I was Roman Catholic most of my life, although I now believe there is no God). Both you and the other circumsized shemale (youandme) are wrong.

In any case, are you Jewish Brixtonbulldog?

From Da Original Hung-Aryan. It's a jooooke!

Please..

You're a massive pussy and a moron to boot.  You might as well shit out your mouth cause I can't see you've said one thing worth listening to in any post you've written.  I have to assume you're as much a loser in real life as you are on here.

Yes, I am.. and keep it coming cause this yid will just keep exposing your ignorance and lack of sophistication.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
I wasn't, YOU are. And I ain't going to connect the dots for you either.

"NO, YOU DID!!!!! YOU!!! WAAHHH!!!! WAAAAAAAHAHHHHHH!!!!"

ah HHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!! lol

Compelling argument. :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

Please..

You're a massive pussy and a moron to boot.  You might as well shit out your mouth cause I can't see you've said one thing worth listening to in any post you've written.  I have to assume you're as much a loser in real life as you are on here.[...]

If you only knew.

Aside from your brain farts... seriously, I do not hate Jews. Let that be known before you go around spreading shit.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
"NO, YOU DID!!!!! YOU!!! WAAHHH!!!! WAAAAAAAHAHHHHHH!!!!"

ah HHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!! lol

Compelling argument. :D

I did not equate Jews to Muslim extremists, I equated Jews to Muslims.

But you do your thing boo.

Don't let logic bug bite you!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
If you only knew.

Aside from your brain farts... seriously, I do not hate Jews. Let that be known before you go around spreading shit.

Knew what?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Seriously, I've never seen any group, other than Jews, so hated for simply trying to be left alone.

I think it might have something to do with people having their land ripped out from under them because of what some people perceived as wrong doing and trying to make up for it.

It's akin to reparations for slavery really and some people find that offensive.

Including some Jews.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit