Author Topic: 68 year old Golden Age bodybuilder Richard Baldwin...looking insane!!!!  (Read 15203 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
We should investigate these guys on what and how much they used.

Then implement the same things and live to be 70.
Those guys could go to special doctors to write prescriptions and supervise the cycles.  When the medical profession was removed from steroids, they removed a moderating influence.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Still running cycles?  How do these guys look 4 months after when he's giving his body a  break from drugs? Just not impressed anymore with temporary drug wonder physiques.  They look good on and like crap off. They only expose pictures when they are on.  If they had such a great workout ethic and training knowledge why do they always look like crap off drugs? Suddenly they are not training gurus anymore. 

More impressed with a guy that is in shape somewhat year round than a guy that looks sick good then like crap a few months later.

68 and Still Using Gear !!

What is Wrong With Him, No Regard For His Own Health
He's Going To Pay Dearly For This When He Gets Old
If He Even Lives Long Enough

These "Fake" Steroid Bodybuilders Looking Good For Just
A Short Temporary Time - Then Like Crap & Fcuked up
Health wise For The Rest Of Their Short Life.
 ::)

;D

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

68 and Still Using Gear !!

What is Wrong With Him, No Regard For His Own Health
He's Going To Pay Dearly For This When He Gets Old
If He Even Lives Long Enough

These "Fake" Steroid Bodybuilders Looking Good For Just
A Short Temporary Time - Then Like Crap & Fcuked up
Health wise For The Rest Of Their Short Life.
 ::)

;D

LOL the sarcasm is strong in this one.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
LOL the sarcasm is strong in this one.

😀 👍🏻 Ha.

The mans 68 & Got a Great Physique.
And Someone Slagging him off
Becuase Likely He Using Gear.  ::)

I Just couldn't Resist it.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I was a memeber of his gym in 1989 in Tallahassee Fl. He was always in shape.

PHINFAN

• Getbig II
          at his age skin cancer is a concern.. he might have had it already.
Thanks for the pic Funk. That's the 1975 Southeastern USA contest. Baldwin took 1st with Platz 3rd.

luckyone

• Getbig II
  • 64 years young
Looks fantastic especially for his age.

WALTER WHITE
... is that your arm at 70? If so INCREDIBLE. Hope my guns look that good when I get to your age.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

orangetheapple

Looks fantastic especially for his age.

WALTER WHITE
... is that your arm at 70? If so INCREDIBLE. Hope my guns look that good when I get to your age.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

serious question. For people like me who are big time against religion and dont believe in god or christ or any of that bullshit, what relevance is your silly signature?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

😀 👍🏻 Ha.

The mans 68 & Got a Great Physique.
And Someone Slagging him off
Becuase Likely He Using Gear.  ::)

I Just couldn't Resist it.

Yeah I love these old farts who are in great shape.  lmao.  Immortality motherfckers!!  Keep your mind sharp and active through your own volition (ie, KEEP DEVELOPING IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE), use AAS + GH to get the body 20 years olds would die for, and what the hell you're rocking until the day you die

luckyone

• Getbig II
  • 64 years young
serious question. For people like me who are big time against religion and dont believe in god or christ or any of that bullshit, what relevance is your silly signature?

Hey Bro, thanks for the Serious Question. I use that signature to remind myself of what is important to me and to not be afraid to be identified, and judged, as a follower of Christ.

Hope all is well for you and yours.

Sincerely,

Lucky

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.

you can't really be against religion, because for the MASSES it is a very very good thing, when it is a GOOD religion like christianity and not islam. 

otherwise you have STUPID people who are lost, confused, without a purpose, turning onto things like transgenderism and other degradations of society and culture.

i'd much rather have those stupid people turn to christ and be taught to do good things, find a purpose, and generally improve society that way.

orangetheapple

you can't really be against religion, because for the MASSES it is a very very good thing, when it is a GOOD religion like christianity and not islam. 

otherwise you have STUPID people who are lost, confused, without a purpose, turning onto things like transgenderism and other degradations of society and culture.

i'd much rather have those stupid people turn to christ and be taught to do good things, find a purpose, and generally improve society that way.

actually thats hard to argue with. I saw on the news today since 2007 50% less people follow a religion, and you are right, the world has gone to shit since then. Hmmmm maybe I need to reevaluate

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
actually thats hard to argue with. I saw on the news today since 2007 50% less people follow a religion, and you are right, the world has gone to shit since then. Hmmmm maybe I need to reevaluate

lol yup.  i'm like you.  never cared much for religion.  but i'm self-sufficient, self-guided, self-made.  so i can lead a great, successful life without it.

now, it wouldn't lessen me in any way if i WERE religious, Christian for example.  i was baptized when i was born but everybody in my country was.  i just don't care for it much right now *as it applies to me*.

but as it applies to other people...? christ, you've got the garbage like bill nye's MY JUNK video, you've got males pretending to be females, you've got a whole generation with no purpose or cause or higher calling...

the MASSES truly do need it.  And the best thing about christianity, if you're an aethiest, is that it's a bullwhark against something much, much worse.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
;D

thanks bro

the line accompanying that photo said something like they both had 17 1/2 inch arms but that baldwins arm was maxed out while Mentzer could add another inch or two, this is what AJ had to say about  it

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Whats this guy's diet?  ???

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Whats this guy's diet?  ???
There is a video on his channel where he discusses it in detail. Pretty much never cheats on diet other than sugar free ice cream and granola a few times a month. Eats 3 meals a day. Low carbs mainly. High protein...mod to low fats.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Interesting videos

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
BS clickbit Youtube vids. Second vid thumb is Arnold's face photoshopped onto Cahling's body. First vid uses that ridiculous shop of him with the jeans even though he was wearing trunks in the original pic...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Al Bundy looking swole in that first youtube link

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Top 1970's and early 80's bodybuilder from Florida, Richard Baldwin.....still looking ripped and insanely huge at 68 years old. The guy is a professor at a college in Florida and still trains like a beast and diets hard to reach peak condition each year. Check out this video of him posing at 68 years old. How many guys look like this. He has a ton of interviews on his youtube channel that are very informative. Worth checking out.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
just remembered reading an article of his a few years back and he actually tried and did put an inch on his waist

WTF  ???

if you type into Google Richard bBaldwin adding an inch to his waist I'm  sure that article would pip up

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
Don't kid yourself.  He's on TRT.
[/quote

Not kidding myself about that, nor did l mention it. Just making a general statement.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
He's looking insane!!!!!  Seriously, is he crazy  ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
gives us all hope about getting old! and he's been blessed genetically that his chest hasn't degenerated too badly as you see with a lot of other older guys in good shape. they look good but the chest goes really funky looking.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Saw Richard compete and win in Florida many times. Great physique dominated in the late 70's and early eighties. Still looks fantastic. Always thought I had a similar physique only taller.