Author Topic: Prepare for War  (Read 1506 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Prepare for War
« on: January 27, 2022, 06:43:13 PM »
“A Russian invasion is now virtually certain once the ground freezes, Biden said to Zelensky, a senior Ukrainian official told [CNN reporter Matthew Chance],” tweeted fellow CNN reporter Alexander Marquardt.

“Kyiv could be ‘sacked,’ Russian forces may attempt to occupy it, ‘prepare for impact’, Biden said, according to this official,” Marquardt went on.

How will this affect the bodybuilding world?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/biden-zelensky-have-never-ending-conversation-about-russian-invasion/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Prepare for War Thong Warriors!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2022, 06:45:50 PM »
Democrats need war type drama to keep the media occupied during the election season.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 06:57:41 PM »
Democrats need war type drama to keep the media occupied during the election season.

Can't wait to see the defend Biden at all costs crowd here, rabid Leftists all, support this war.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
Re: Prepare for War
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 06:14:33 AM »
I'm not a fan of Miami style whores.  Miami has a certain vibe to it and I'm not down with it.

Russian/Ukrainian whores are best whores.  Miami whores are third world whores.

Hmm... maybe I shouldn't pity the guys being sent over there  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 06:57:22 AM »
"Biden said"

;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2022, 08:31:40 AM »
Ukes should put ice melt on the ground so the Russian tanks get stuck.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2022, 08:37:45 AM »
Can't wait to see the defend Biden at all costs crowd here, rabid Leftists all, support this war.

No doubt. No bodily autonomy. No questioning the government. Make war, not peace.

Turns out this whole psyop was run to turn liberals into 2003 conservatives.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2022, 10:45:44 AM »

How is this a Democrat psyop construct when every single escalation factor is due to Putin?

Even the quote in the opening post is referring to there being a certainty that Russia, which has already deployed 100k near the border, plans on invading Ukraine, not the US going to war with Russia.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2022, 10:57:42 AM »
“A Russian invasion is now virtually certain once the ground freezes, Biden said to Zelensky, a senior Ukrainian official told [CNN reporter Matthew Chance],” tweeted fellow CNN reporter Alexander Marquardt.

“Kyiv could be ‘sacked,’ Russian forces may attempt to occupy it, ‘prepare for impact’, Biden said, according to this official,” Marquardt went on.

How will this affect the bodybuilding world?

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/biden-zelensky-have-never-ending-conversation-about-russian-invasion/

Four years without a war. One year in with this guy and here we are

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2022, 10:58:52 AM »
I'm preparing for war right now. Downing My pre workout before......
CHEST AND BACK

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2022, 11:18:52 AM »
And zelensky told Biden he was a moron and to mind his business.

How come the NY post didn't report that part?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2022, 11:29:47 AM »
And zelensky told Biden he was a moron and to mind his business.

How come the NY post didn't report that part?

NY Post is a notorious leftist rag.  ::) Meanwhile, what he reportedly said is that his intelligence saw things differently. Now is it possible that the president of the country that was on the receiving end of the threat would want to minimize panic and worry? Probably not, I guess. But that same official also claimed Biden denied any additional military support.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2022, 11:39:23 AM »
Gentlemen,

Rumor has it, it's all a distraction.

Some point towards 9/11 and how right after that entire ordeal went down we jumped into an unjustifiable war with Iraq & Afghanistan (neither countries having anything to do with the actual "terrorist" attacks)? The entire story behind 9/11 was beginning to be questioned by the masses (building 7 particularly stood out as suspect) and as soon as people started talking and following the trail of money, BOOM, we jump into a war that distracted us for the better part of 1-2 decades. No one has ever revisited or cared to questioned what could have truly occurred back 20+ years ago, because time has a way of making people not care as much.

Guess what just happened now? 2 years worth of a pandemic with questionable origins and an administration that is aggressively pushing for mass vaccination and pharmaceutical companies that have staged a concerted marketing effort that has never been seen before. Conspiracies have started to surface about population control and possible methods to slowly evolve our nation into a military state with little civilian rights. Now, people are starting to turn on the US government and are losing faith in their leaders. People from all sides are waking up and asking questions. It's making these snakes we call politicians nervous and they need a distraction to get us to concentrate on something else while they work hard to make us forget. What's the possible distraction? Another war.

I think it's all bullshit folks.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2022, 11:48:01 AM »
NY Post is a notorious leftist rag.  ::) Meanwhile, what he reportedly said is that his intelligence saw things differently. Now is it possible that the president of the country that was on the receiving end of the threat would want to minimize panic and worry? Probably not, I guess. But that same official also claimed Biden denied any additional military support.

Are you serious?

NY Post is not leftist rag.  Just the opposite.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2022, 12:24:27 PM »
Are you serious?

No, I was not serious. That emoji character immediately following that sentence is frequently used to denote sarcasm.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2022, 12:28:45 PM »
Four years without a war. One year in with this guy and here we are
Its disgusting. Thank big tech for getting him elected. Absolute fraud. I’m just thankful I don’t rely on the Federal Government for anything.
T

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2022, 04:16:22 PM »
Russia have every right to defend themselves against NATO expansion, I just hope the 8600 troops sleepy joe wants to send to help defend Ukraine are 50%female, 25% black and 10% transgender, you cannot fight a war without respecting the diversity of the democracy you fight for. The Russians and Chinese must laugh their asses off at the west. If the west keeps pushing a stronger future alliance between Russia and China will dwarf the US and Nato in the coming years, the west is toast too pre occupied with political correctness to have relevence in the coming years.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2022, 07:54:14 PM »
godless white nations have now been wholly subjugated – invaded, perverted and poisoned... there is no coming back.

get right with God.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2022, 08:01:47 PM »
Russia have every right to defend themselves against NATO expansion, I just hope the 8600 troops sleepy joe wants to send to help defend Ukraine are 50%female, 25% black and 10% transgender, you cannot fight a war without respecting the diversity of the democracy you fight for. The Russians and Chinese must laugh their asses off at the west. If the west keeps pushing a stronger future alliance between Russia and China will dwarf the US and Nato in the coming years, the west is toast too pre occupied with political correctness to have relevence in the coming years.
exactly