Author Topic: Can Natural Bodybuilders reach that kind of physique in 10 years of training?  (Read 6333 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك

I really admire this guy’s physique and I wish to look just like him but in the Natural Way,  Do you think that is possible to achieve in 10 years of hard training? I already look like that in a period of 3 years and something from hard training..
Corvette Lover

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
impossible.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV

DK II

• Getbig V
And to end all debates, and also not in 20 or 30 years.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dubai India.

Method101

• Getbig V
Sorry to say alnassak but 2 more years of bulking maybe an extra 10-15lbs of muscle and you will be at your limit. And it's only downhill from there.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think it's time you tried creatine.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Sorry to say alnassak but 2 more years of bulking maybe an extra 10-15lbs of muscle and you will be at your limit. And it's only downhill from there.

amen.
it's same thing for strength.
asstropin

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
After 3 years of natural training i stopped going anywhere. From the 2.5 to 3 year mark it slowed a lot but i still gained some strength and size. 4th year natural i couldn't improve.

I sometimes regret juicing but i would never have added the extra size i wanted without it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Steroids or not, dude looks pretty good.
I hate the State.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Yes!  Everyone is quick to credit steroids for his physique. I've been a trainer and gym owner for 8 years and can say that his condition is possible with the right genes, diet, training and supplements (not roids). 

DK II

• Getbig V
Yes!  Everyone is quick to credit steroids for his physique. I've been a trainer and gym owner for 8 years and can say that his condition is possible with the right genes, diet, training and supplements (not roids). 

LMAO!!

His condition, well, but with much less muscle mass on his frame. Don't try to bullshit anyone here.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

Hate to piss on your parade bud but that condition and Size is impossible without muscle sweets. I have been a natural trainer for 20yrs  and have seen all genetic shapes come and go.

I would be happy to be in the wrong on this, but unfortunatly I aint!  :(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
No.  Impossible.  Allanutsack if you want to be big and look good why don't you just do a cycle? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LMAO!!

His condition, well, but with much less muscle mass on his frame. Don't try to bullshit anyone here.

His V-taper is all genetics...
I hate the State.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Thanks guys for all of your comments.  Just to clarify on issue here which is I will never take steroids, and when I say never it means never.  I am happy about what I have right now and I am doing my best to improve year after year NATURALLY.  Moreover, I am  definite sure that there is no limitation for Natural Muscles Gain since you are Training Hard, Taking care of your diet & Taking Enough Rest.  Also, my trainer is actually my cousin who has been training for 8 years continually and this is what he has got so far..  :)
Corvette Lover

DK II

• Getbig V
His V-taper is all genetics...

LOL, yeah sure!  ::) ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LOL, yeah sure!  ::) ::)

Steroids have nothing to do with the muscle bellies and bone structure. He has a narrow waist and broad shoulders; that is genetics.
I hate the State.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Why would you never do steroids?  Are you afraid they are gonna kill you  ::).  I would assume they are even legal in the country you live in.  And no offense because you both look good, but neither you nor your cousin are in the same galaxy as the guy you posted the video of.  Your belief that there is no natural limitation is faulty.  I wish you were right but you're not.  Steroids get a bad rap but they work great and for some it's the only way to get their physique to the next level.  But if you want to stay natural for some reason then more power to you, you look like you are doing good so far but don't fool yourself into thinking that you will look like someone who juices. 

DK II

• Getbig V
Steroids have nothing to do with the muscle bellies and bone structure. He has a narrow waist and broad shoulders; that is genetics.

Yes, but developing wide flaring lats with roids is no problem, who gives a fuck about the shape? Genetics are important for a natural, or maybe for a professional BB, but for the average gym rat taking steroids makes you giva a shit about your genetics, and THAT's the point of taking them.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes, but developing wide flaring lats with roids is no problem, who gives a fuck about the shape? Genetics are important for a natural, or maybe for a professional BB, but for the average gym rat taking steroids makes you giva a shit about your genetics, and THAT's the point of taking them.

Du misst dem Einfluss vom Stoff zuviel Bedeutung bei, wie schon einige hier erwaehnt haben. Ich kannte Stoffer, die beschissen aussahen, was den Schluss zulaesst, dass Stoff kein Wundermittel ist.
I hate the State.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
I just heard CellTech isn't classified as drug.

With that everything is possible.

DK II

• Getbig V
Du misst dem Einfluss vom Stoff zuviel Bedeutung bei, wie schon einige hier erwaehnt haben. Ich kannte Stoffer, die beschissen aussahen, was den Schluss zulaesst, dass Stoff kein Wundermittel ist.

::) ::) ::)

Oh Mann....
Die meisten Spinner haben halt 1. keine Ahnung von Ernährung und 2. irgendson UG-Scheiss.

Du willst mir doch nicht erzählen, dass es mit roids nicht viel leichter ist, Muskel aufzubauen? Ansonsten, warum machst du nicht mal eine Kur oder zwei?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Try it, but you'll never be as ripped and full.