Author Topic: Want to Mutate with GH? Go right ahead...  (Read 5702 times)

subseven

• Getbig II
Want to Mutate with GH? Go right ahead...
« on: January 25, 2011, 03:51:30 PM »
"...In vivo studies in pre-clinical models suggested that GH may
affect cancer risk [46]. High doses of GH can induce tumour formation
in rats and transgenic mice overexpressing GH or IGF-1
in mammary gland have an increased incidence of breast cancer
[47,48]"

"The results of this work indicate that the incidence of
colorectal cancer and Hodgkin lymphoma was increased in people
who received GH for growth deficiency at young age [58].
Actually, a case of Hodgkin’s lymphoma was also reported in a
cyclist treated withGH[59]. Other studies observed a raised risk
of colorectal cancer in patients treated with GH as replacement
therapy [60,61]. Several cohort studies have found enhanced
leukaemia risk for GH treated patients..."

Go right fuckin ahead boys

EDIT: I CAN'T ATTACH THE FUCKIN STUDY, SAYS THE FILE IS TOO LARGE.

newmom

Re: Want to Mutate with GH? Go right ahead...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »
hi dj181

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 03:56:17 PM »
so injecting hormones into a normal body is bad?  :o :o
A

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 03:56:49 PM »

you FAIL at life

Hope you trip on your shoe laces and die from LAMENESS

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 03:59:54 PM »
ROFL! @ newmom's comment ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 04:00:55 PM »
How come bodybuilders aren't getting cancer at a higher rate than the normal population.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 04:04:10 PM »
you FAIL at life

Hope you trip on your shoe laces and die from LAMENESS

X2
Thunderdome approved

newmom

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 04:04:59 PM »
ROFL! @ newmom's comment ;D

lmao it's because the username is subseven..just good ribbing hope I didn't offend

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
How come bodybuilders aren't getting cancer at a higher rate than the normal population.

have you done a survey?

I'd bet that incidence of everything from heart disease, longitudinal intestinal growth, thru to high morning blood sugar are all measurably higher in you drug users.

Hey Pellius, on another note, tell us some more stories about the Gracies and BJJ in general, they are always kewl.
Only 25 characters!?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 04:18:38 PM »
I would rather deal with the elimination of the Myostatin gene....

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 04:31:43 PM »
have you done a survey?

I'd bet that incidence of everything from heart disease, longitudinal intestinal growth, thru to high morning blood sugar are all measurably higher in you drug users.

Hey Pellius, on another note, tell us some more stories about the Gracies and BJJ in general, they are always kewl.

Obviously I don't conduct surveys but every time a bodybuilder dies it makes the news of the boards. I've never heard of a single case of a bodybuilder dying of cancer. Of course, injecting supraphysiological doses of hormones or anything for that matter can't be healthy. But for athletes in general, and bodybuilders in particular, health takes a back seat to athletic performance and success. If there is anything healthy in an athlete's life style, be it good nutrition, regular exercise, adequate rest and recovery is only coincidental. 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 04:39:34 PM »
Nah newmom, no offense taken ;) I even kinda did a double take when I saw "subseven" and I thought "Wait a minute! Am I missing something here?" lol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 05:27:43 PM »
have you done a survey?

So this guy (or I guess we say fella now) walks into the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA. It just opened up so this was back in 1991. At the time the instructors were Rorion, Rickson, Royler and Royce. This guy was around 6'2" and maybe around 200 lbs. Pretty lean and in good shape. Rorion, as was his manner at the time, always rose from his desk and greeted the visitor with a warm handshake and a "Welcome, my friend." He, as the rest of them all did, was wearing a white gi which at the time was the only color you could get in that style.
The fella says he was referred by a friend and asked where the punching bags were. Rorion explained that Jiu-Jitsu is a grappling art. From the stand up position they go into a clinch and go to the ground. Once on the ground they use a variety of submission holds and chokes. The fella seems unconvinced. "How are you going to clinch anybody when I can just punch you in the face?" Rorion explains that it through the use of timing, set ups and distance that a Gracie practitioner is able to avoids getting striked and they have been doing it for over 60 years in Brasil in noholds bar fighting. Known as Vale Tudo -- anything goes.
The debate goes back and forth as Royce and Royler look on.

Martial arts at the time was different back then. It had almost a mystical quality to it. You never really fought all out because it was deemed too dangerous and someone could get crippled or killed. There was a lot of ceremony involved -- a lot of bowing in TMA (Tradional Martial Arts). There was no bowing involved with the Gracie's, just a lot of shaking hands and light hugs and always "My friend." That must have been the stock phrase taught in Brasilian English classes. Also, the Gracie's actually fought no rules fights something that no martial art did in America. Even no holds bar sparring was rare. One can debate the various merits about different fighting styles and many of it's physical, mental and even spiritual benefits, but the Gracies believed that the bottom line is how effective it is in a real fight. After all a martial art is not really a martial art unless it teaches you how to fight.

So words are just words and it only goes so far. Proof is in the pudding. So Rorion says, "You want to try?"

The fella says, "What fight? Seriously?"

"Sure, you can do anything you want," Rorion says in a calm and matter of fact tone. As if he's done this hundreds of times. Which, unbeknownst to the fella, he in fact has.

"Who? You? These guys?" looking over at the very unimpressive tall skinny guy and the maybe 5'6" 145 lbs tops smiling guy.

Rorion turns and says something in Portuguese to Royce and Royler. Royler then smiles and turns to the fella and shakes his hand.

"Really? OK?" says the obviously pleased and excited fella.

So they walk out in the mat area. Royler again smiles and shakes hands and then steps back toward one end of the mat and looks at Rorion. Rorion looks at fella and says, "Ready?"

"Sure," says fella and then looks at little Royler no longer smiling and bouncing around on his toes.

With hands up they slowly approach each other at the center. Fella immediately starts throwing quick sharp jabs striking with his knuckles Royler's forearms. They clinch and both go to the ground. Royler is on his back has his legs wrapped around fellas' waist while fella is holding the neck with one arm and trying to strike with the other arm which is being tied up and nullified. It looks to the untrained eye that Royler is failing away wildly with his legs. Wrapping it around fellas back and neck. Fella seems please as in America, due to American wrestling background, whoever is on his back is losing.

"AHH!" says fella grabbing his extended arm in pain. "What the hell was that?"

Rorion, who was already on his way rushing in to break it up says, he got your arm. You didn't tap.

"What's tap?" says fella.

"When he gets you in a hold you tap to let him know to let go."

Fella then remembers his days as a child during Aikido class when they would toss you to the ground they would twist your wrist and then you tapped. But as fella remembers it in Aikido no one really resisted and he just thought you tapped because it just was the tradition when they took you to the ground and pinned you. He was only 10 years old at the time and just did what everybody else did.

Fella holding his arm which was not completely dislocated but just "popped" with some minor swelling. Looks over at the concerned Royler and ask, "How did you do that?" Royler, who at the time spoke almost no English looks over at Royce and Royce replies in Portuguese to Royler.

Royler smiles and has Royce come over to show him what he did. Fella wants to feel it on his other arm as things happen so fast in the fight that he didn't know what was going on. Royler shows him again. Royler shows him some others things from what was called the guard position as Royce and Rorion explain. Fella is fascinated. "You guys can even fight when someone gets you on your back?"  

They all smile and shake hands and go back into the lobby area where they show fella tapes of some fights from Brasil. Some in the ring. Some on the beach. Some in a parking lot.

Fella says, "I've never seen anything like this. I want join. I want to learn this."

It is explained to the fella that when he's recovered he will get a free introductory lesson and they recommend taking at least 20 private lessons before joining the group class. It is important, they explain, that you have some idea of the basics before mixing it up in the group class. At $20 a lesson, fella signs up for two lessons a week. One with Royce and one with Royler.

Again they all smile and shake hands. Fella has big smile on his face and seems very excited and says, "I can't wait to start! I've never seen anything like this! This is amazing!

That fella was me.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
hey, cool stuff

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 05:37:16 PM »
The study wasn't done with a Typical Mutation Dosage of 16 I'U's... :o

It also doesn't even mention what happens with you stack testosterona, equipona, Masterona, Trenbolina, with the GH

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 05:37:50 PM »
So this guy (or I guess we say fella now) walks into the Gracie Academy in Torrance, CA. It just opened up so this was back in 1991. At the time the instructors were Rorion, Rickson, Royler and Royce. This guy was around 6'2" and maybe around 200 lbs. Pretty lean and in good shape. Rorion, as was his manner at the time, always rose from his desk and greeted the visitor with a warm handshake and a "Welcome, my friend." He, as the rest of them all did, was wearing a white gi which at the time was the only color you could get in that style.
The fella says he was referred by a friend and asked where the punching bags were. Rorion explained that Jiu-Jitsu is a grappling art. From the stand up position they go into a clinch and go to the ground. Once on the ground they use a variety of submission holds and chokes. The fella seems unconvinced. "How are you going to clinch anybody when I can just punch you in the face?" Rorion explains that it through the use of timing, set ups and distance that a Gracie practitioner is able to avoids getting striked and they have been doing it for over 60 years in Brasil in noholds bar fighting. Known as Vale Tudo -- anything goes.
The debate goes back and forth as Royce and Royler look on.

Martial arts at the time was different back then. It had almost a mystical quality to it. You never really fought all out because it was deemed too dangerous and someone could get crippled or killed. There was a lot of ceremony involved -- a lot of bowing in TMA (Tradional Martial Arts). There was no bowing involved with the Gracie's, just a lot of shaking hands and light hugs and always "My friend." That must have been the stock phrase taught in Brasilian English classes. Also, the Gracie's actually fought no rules fights something that no martial art did in America. Even no holds bar sparring was rare. One can debate the various merits about different fighting styles and many of it's physical, mental and even spiritual benefits, but the Gracies believed that the bottom line is how effective it is in a real fight. After all a martial art is not really a martial art unless it teaches you how to fight.

So words are just words and it only goes so far. Proof is in the pudding. So Rorion says, "You want to try?"

The fella says, "What fight? Seriously?"

"Sure, you can do anything you want," Rorion says in a calm and matter of fact tone. As if he's done this hundreds of times. Which, unbeknownst to the fella, he in fact has.

"Who? You? These guys?" looking over at the very unimpressive tall skinny guy and the maybe 5'6" 145 lbs tops smiling guy.

Rorion turns and says something in Portuguese to Royce and Royler. Royler then smiles and turns to the fella and shakes his hand.

"Really? OK?" says the obviously pleased and excited fella.

So they walk out in the mat area. Royler again smiles and shakes hands and then steps back toward one end of the mat and looks at Rorion. Rorion looks at fella and says, "Ready?"

"Sure," says fella and then looks at little Royler no longer smiling and bouncing around on his toes.

With hands up they slowly approach each other at the center. Fella immediately starts throwing quick sharp jabs striking with his knuckles Royler's forearms. They clinch and both go to the ground. Royler is on his back has his legs wrapped around fellas' waist while fella is holding the neck with one arm and trying to strike with the other arm which is being tied up and nullified. It looks to the untrained eye that Royler is failing away wildly with his legs. Wrapping it around fellas back and neck. Fella seems please as in America, due to American wrestling background, whoever is on his back is losing.

"AHH!" says fella grabbing his extended arm in pain. "What the hell was that?"

Rorion, who was already on his way rushing in to break it up says, he got your arm. You didn't tap.

"What's tap?" says fella.

"When he gets you in a hold you tap to let him know to let go."

Fella then remembers his days as a child during Aikido class when they would toss you to the ground they would twist your wrist and then you tapped. But as fella remembers it in Aikido no one really resisted and he just thought you tapped because it just was the tradition when they took you to the ground and pinned you. He was only 10 years old at the time and just did what everybody else did.

Fella holding his arm which was not completely dislocated but just "popped" with some minor swelling. Looks over at the concerned Royler and ask, "How did you do that?" Royler, who at the time spoke almost no English looks over at Royce and Royce replies in Portuguese to Royler.

Royler smiles and has Royce come over to show him what he did. Fella wants to feel it on his other arm as things happen so fast in the fight that he didn't know what was going on. Royler shows him again. Royler shows him some others things from what was called the guard position as Royce and Rorion explain. Fella is fascinated. "You guys can even fight when someone gets you on your back?"  

They all smile and shake hands and go back into the lobby area where they show fella tapes of some fights from Brasil. Some in the ring. Some on the beach. Some in a parking lot.

Fella says, "I've never seen anything like this. I want join. I want to learn this."

It is explained to the fella that when he's recovered he will get a free introductory lesson and they recommend taking at least 20 private lessons before joining the group class. It is important, they explain, that you have some idea of the basics before mixing it up in the group class. At $20 a lesson, fella signs up for two lessons a week. One with Royce and one with Royler.

Again they all smile and shake hands. Fella has big smile on his face and seems very excited and says, "I can't wait to start! I've never seen anything like this! This is amazing!

That fella was me.

Great story :D share more if you have time
Thunderdome approved

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »
[47,48]"

So what you're saying is taking gh can cause the same cancer that much of the world gets?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
we don't care about the side effects just as long as it works.

epic_alien

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »
stop talking about the ancient days penius.

elehphant lizzard skin.

fake cock!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »
[47,48]"

Just keep the body in an alkaline state and the cancer can't grow.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 02:03:47 AM »
Thanks, pellius. I enjoyed the yarn.

Filling Keith's story-telling shoes will be hard work, though.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 03:05:40 AM »
[47,48]"

The key word here is "rats".

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 03:07:32 AM »
The key word here is "rats".

Yes and the key phrase is ''GH may affect cancer risk''
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 03:21:12 AM »
Yes and the key phrase is ''GH may affect cancer risk''

"In vivo studies in pre-clinical models suggested..."

That's where i stopped to read.... three indicators that the study is bullshit in the first sentence.

You have to understand how these studies work, there is no control and studies that don't bring the right outcome will just not get published. You KNOW the result of your study beforehand, then do the study as many times as you want until it brings the result you want.

It'S all bullshitting and lying because you can make big bucks with the right results in medical studies.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 03:29:34 AM »
So are you saying that it basically follows the main tenents of advertising DK? Basically being, tell bullshit and lies about your product in order to dupe people into buying said product.