Author Topic: anyone ever had female training partners?  (Read 4694 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
anyone ever had female training partners?
« on: November 26, 2014, 05:27:07 AM »
i had afew back in the day and to b honest i had some of the best workouts ever,maybe it was because i felt the need to try to impress her or maybe since i was training with a raging boner it helped keep my test levels high during the whole workout ;) whatever it was i just remember i had some great workouts,plus after afew weeks we would wait to do cardio until we got back to my apartment,to keep the heart rate up u must switch positions fairly quickly or u will not get full fat burning effects
R

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: anyone ever had female training partners?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 05:45:10 AM »
Yeah i had one a while back. Was fun and she was pretty dedicated to training

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 05:47:44 AM »
Yup. Still probably the best and most dedicated training partner I've ever had. Good times.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 05:51:55 AM »
Had a few in the past.  Awesome workouts, probably just from trying to impress them.

Nowadays, I like to train w my girlfriend.  She's really taken a shine to lifting and it's a lot of fun watching her improve so rapidly.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 05:55:04 AM »
YES FOR A SHORT TIME ...DOING LEG PRESSES WAS TORTURE FOR ME ..UNLOADING/LOADING..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 05:57:44 AM »
just say u start training with a girl u r attracted to,do u guys think that since u r attracted to her the hormones and chemicals that r flooding your body will help with any gains? i know it wont make dramatic difference but im sure it must help in some ways,training when u r sexually aroused must help a man out in some ways,maybe it helps out cause your test levels r higher cause of the sexually stimulation and we all know thats not a bad thing
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 06:06:52 AM »
YES FOR A SHORT TIME ...DOING LEG PRESSES WAS TORTURE FOR ME ..UNLOADING/LOADING..

wow man since u brought that up about the leg press ill tell u a little story, about amonth or so ago some broad asked me if she could jump in when i was doing leg presses and like an idiot(which im good at being ;)) i said yes,i had to unload 6 100 pound plates of each side every time she was up to go. then put a 45 on each side for her :P i swear to god im done with that mr nice guy bullshit like i did that day,i dont mind helping someone out at all if they want to work in, im a very easy going guy in the gym and if i see a guy struggling with a weight on the bench or something ill stand there behind him just to make him feel more secure incase he gets stuck,ive made afew freinds from doing that simple gesture over the months. ill never b that stupid again tho with that much weight stripping off and on,even some dude walked over to me after i was done and said holy shit man u deserve a pat on the back for that cause that was brutal,i said no man i deserve a kick in the ass for being so dumb,he smiled and walked away cause he knew i was right.i saw her the other day and she told me some guy kept licking her EAR while she was training and i was like WTF is this bitch talking about. she smells like weed all the time and maybe shes to stoned and thinks the dudes licking her EARSMLOL
R

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 06:07:31 AM »
Girls I have met bring up the idea that they could join me in the gym. My first tought was, "u are to ugly"! I dont wanne work out with an ugly girl. U need to be the best looking girl in the gym to make me want to workout with you! I mean, what if u workout with her and see a much better ass on the other side...justmake me feel to dump her and get the otherone...same in the club...same in real life...im dead scared to end up with a fat bitch in the sofa like the rest of 99% of all men.

I always have great workouts since I never max out, always like 80-90% off maxeffort, no reason to max out, totally stupid.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 06:09:06 AM »
All my training partners have been female.   ;)

http://www.snapfitness.com.au//mackay

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 06:44:34 AM »
I trained with my wife for about a year while we were dating. It was a sad day when she managed to do wide grip pull ups, unassisted (as in me sniffing her lycra clad buttcrack)  :'(

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 06:51:14 AM »
I trained with your mom in my bed last night.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 07:14:45 AM »
I trained with your mom in my bed last night.

wow man u r so original,holy shit i never heard that saying before.u should patent that so no one can steal it on u
R

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 07:17:34 AM »
All my training partners have been female.   ;)

http://www.snapfitness.com.au//mackay

You are quite lucky

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 07:19:40 AM »
I used to train with 2 competitive bodybuilders. One of them was a woman. This was her first competition.

X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 07:21:54 AM »
i used to get so horny from the scent the broads would give off as they started to sweat id go and jerk off in the locker room once or twice during the workout. funny thing was i started banging this one girl and we where talking one day and i told her she used to get me so horny that i used to jerk off in the locker room,she laughed and said she suspected that i was doing that and we both laughed r asses off
R

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 07:23:00 AM »
i used to get so horny from the scent the broads would give off as the started to sweat id go and jerk off in the locker room once or twice during the workout. funny thing was i started banging this one girl and we where talking one day and i told her she used to get me so horny that i used to jerk off in the locker room,she laughed and said she suspected that i was doing that and we both laughed r asses off

Nothing creepy about that at all.  :-X :-X :-\
X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 07:23:13 AM »
I used to train with 2 competitive bodybuilders. One of them was a woman. This was her first competition.

damn she got some serious muscle on her,natural or no?
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 07:26:55 AM »
i used to get so horny from the scent the broads would give off as the started to sweat id go and jerk off in the locker room once or twice during the workout. funny thing was i started banging this one girl and we where talking one day and i told her she used to get me so horny that i used to jerk off in the locker room,she laughed and said she suspected that i was doing that and we both laughed r asses off

Hmm. Okaaaaay then.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 07:29:38 AM »
I met my wife in a gym.  We train together on some exercises but not all (as we do a few different things.)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 07:31:04 AM »
Hmm. Okaaaaay then.

as long as she didnt say that she used to jerk off also im ok with it ;) as long as she didnt say u know what u big animal? i used to stroke my cock also from the sweat of your anus crack and love to smell your nut sack when u did skull crushers :D
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 07:36:25 AM »
as long as she didnt say that she used to jerk off also im ok with it ;) as long as she didnt say u know what u big animal? i used to stroke my cock also from the sweat of your anus crack and love to smell your nut sack when u did skull crushers :D

Exactly, as long as you are not both taking breaks to wank off your cocks at the same time, in the same cubicle there's nothing wrong with it.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 07:36:34 AM »
I used to train with an ex fiancee.  She was very attractive and loved to train hard on all exercises.

I was doing a Heavy Duty II type workout, and the only exercise she didn't enjoy doing was deadlifts.  

Do to the plate unloading/loading thing (even though there was only one set to failure, when you get to a certain strength level, even Mentzer had you do warm up sets), if she was doing leg presses, I was doing squats and vice versa.

She was odd in that she loved doing negative only chin ups.  She got to the point she was using 75 pounds around her waist in perfect form (8-10 seconds of lowering) for a perfect 8 reps.  

If anything, training made her more charged up than me.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 07:38:47 AM »
Nah, lol, don't even have a training partner. never like waiting for someone to show up.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 08:11:58 AM »
Hmm. Okaaaaay then.

I will not deny having to crack one off after a hard session with her. It happens.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 08:29:44 AM »
wow man u r so original,holy shit i never heard that saying before.u should patent that so no one can steal it on u

U mad bro? :)