Author Topic: PJ Braun finally going off AAS to save his liver  (Read 35672 times)

insider

• Getbig III
Re: PJ Braun finally going off AAS to save his liver
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2012, 05:48:28 AM »
This is just to promote envision medical, it's all about the dollar with rx, Singerman said so in that thread. The rx ship is sinking fast.
I know, you don't

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2012, 06:01:43 AM »
This is just to promote envision medical, it's all about the dollar with rx, Singerman said so in that thread. The rx ship is sinking fast.

this envision medical oufit is really pushing the envelope by using Rx radio shows where polumbo, erin, TJ, etc  basically say they are the most 'progressive' HRT etc clinic around, it is like they going to give you half a pro dosage under the guise of therapy

the agencies that regulate this shit cant be this blind so i can only assume one day soon they will be shut down and a lot of people will be holding the can for moneys they will never see as drugs- gh,15 style

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2012, 06:12:47 AM »
this envision medical oufit is really pushing the envelope by using Rx radio shows where polumbo, erin, TJ, etc  basically say they are the most 'progressive' HRT etc clinic around, it is like they going to give you half a pro dosage under the guise of therapy

the agencies that regulate this shit cant be this blind so i can only assume one day soon they will be shut down and a lot of people will be holding the can for moneys they will never see as drugs- gh,15 style

Envision medical is certainly putting themselves on the radar well actually they probably are not as not many people go to RX anyway.

Speaking of Rx, the site is unbearable to look at with all the advertisements on their page, it's an eyesore but it's all about the $'s for Singerman and Palumbo, that is all they care about.
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2012, 08:17:56 AM »
LoL

They are getting paid 180 bucks to do their radio show???

Holy crap they actually are getting paid in buckets of protein!

Actually, Aaron gets $120, PJ gets $120, and Dave gets $260.  And this is per month!!!  This is some of what Billy Guns has been talking about for years and it seems as though he's right about the wages at RX Muscle.

A

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2012, 08:25:54 AM »

Actually, Aaron gets $120, PJ gets $120, and Dave gets $260.  And this is per month!!!  This is some of what Billy Guns has been talking about for years and it seems as though he's right about the wages at RX Muscle.

you should apply yourself to establishing a career that makes money the way you apply yourself to being in everyone's business.  You can't even gossip right with your incorrect facts. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »

Yeah, and they are not careful, they will be completely shut down with nothing but a logo of the FBI on the front of their page.  The Feds are already looking into Envision Outfit and anyone on their payroll...abeit PJ and Aaron will be finding themselves in a world of shit.  

Its not fun being in prison...Dave's been in one and I worked at one.  Those walls close in on ya real fast, guys get turned out as tricks putting koolaid around the lips, just a bunch of nasty shit goes on at a facility.  I hope Aaron and PJ don't end up in prison but they sure are inviting the Feds to lock them up.
A

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2012, 10:33:42 AM »
Envision medical is certainly putting themselves on the radar well actually they probably are not as not many people go to RX anyway.

Speaking of Rx, the site is unbearable to look at with all the advertisements on their page, it's an eyesore but it's all about the $'s for Singerman and Palumbo, that is all they care about.

LoL at the reference that "doctors" work at envision medical?
Oh ya where did their MD or do their residency?

Some drug peddling Mexican med school flunkie or carribean school grad.
Taking orders from drug kingpin Dave Palumbo

Someone should report these fools to the AMA

No shit their site is pathetic to look at
Some yellow background everywhere which I can only assume is some garbage protein company

Palumbo would and probably has sold his soul for a buck

Billy Guns

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2012, 12:58:28 PM »

Yeah, and they are not careful, they will be completely shut down with nothing but a logo of the FBI on the front of their page.  The Feds are already looking into Envision Outfit and anyone on their payroll...abeit PJ and Aaron will be finding themselves in a world of shit.  

Its not fun being in prison...Dave's been in one and I worked at one.  Those walls close in on ya real fast, guys get turned out as tricks putting koolaid around the lips, just a bunch of nasty shit goes on at a facility.  I hope Aaron and PJ don't end up in prison but they sure are inviting the Feds to lock them up.

You may want to read how easy it was to expose this PAIN KILLER STEROID PUSHER!!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=444228.0

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2012, 07:41:45 PM »
So what you are saying is that Dave, Arom and PJ are all dealing drugs again this time via front websites .. Rxhustle and Envision medical?

Beats Dave's trunk I guess?

How long before the Feds close in on these clowns?

Honestly prison is the best thing for Dave and PJ.
Free medical care to look after DPs rampant renal and liver failure leading to his wasting away and PJs liver tumors

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2012, 01:20:07 AM »
I hate people who only care about money

Filt

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2012, 06:47:54 AM »
you should apply yourself to establishing a career that makes money the way you apply yourself to being in everyone's business.  You can't even gossip right with your incorrect facts. 

No, those are the actual numbers Aaron posted on RX Muscle as to how much he makes.  Quite frankly, I think that he makes less. 

Truth is something that's hard to come by from there....you'll never get the real story
A