Author Topic: Anyone catching Obamas illegal  (Read 562 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Anyone catching Obamas illegal
« on: October 08, 2012, 08:59:52 PM »
....online donations? Still breaking....

When its all said and done, doesn't matter if he wins or not. You're going to see fraud for who he really is, a legit traitor, a thief, a proven liar and scam artist. He needs to go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anyone catching Obamas illegal
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:12 PM »

When its all said and done, doesn't matter if he wins or not. You're going to see fraud for who he really is, a legit traitor, a thief, a proven liar and scam artist. He needs to go.

vince said it is no big deal and the rest of the leftists ignored the thread 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 09:21:05 PM »

I agree, but I'm kind of disappointed none of you ever attacked our former President who was just as bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 09:28:46 PM »
I don't even know all the details so saying something so ridiculous isn't warranted now. I heard tonight that he was taking online donations (no big deal) but when you click on a certain link, you were redirected to another donation site that does not require the CCV# leaving it open to out of country donations. Again, there's more to it, just waiting. Knowing him, probably taking donations.from red china, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran and the rest of his buddy's who are just like him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 09:29:55 PM »
I agree, but I'm kind of disappointed none of you ever attacked our former President who was just as bad.

Because we've never had a president this bad.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 09:31:32 PM »
I don't even know all the details so saying something so ridiculous isn't warranted now. I heard tonight that he was taking online donations (no big deal) but when you click on a certain link, you were redirected to another donation site that does not require the CCV# leaving it open to out of country donations. Again, there's more to it, just waiting. Knowing him, probably taking donations.from red china, Venezuela, Cuba, Iran and the rest of his buddy's who are just like him.

Already posted in detail. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 09:37:08 PM »
Because we've never had a president this bad.

You're probably right, but Bush and Co. set the precedence for EVERYTHING Obama is doing now (Bush is completely responsible for Obama getting elected) and you never said a word.   :-\

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 09:42:17 PM »
Already posted in detail. 

Where?