Author Topic: PJ Braun, u should be ashamed of yourself  (Read 38210 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
PJ Braun, u should be ashamed of yourself
« on: January 08, 2010, 09:08:16 PM »
Ok, i was listening to aaron singONmen's interview with pj braun this weekend and he seemed like an upstanding individual.

Then i find this phaggy gay4pay pic he had taken for musclegalley ( only dudes are members on that site ).

SingFORmen, can u pls not have this disgraceful cornholer on your show again, he should be sickened and ashamed of himself taking pics that creepy 50 something year old men get out the vaseline and go to town on themselves with.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: PJ Braun, u should be ashamed of yourself
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 09:10:05 PM »
Wonder what you were doing on that site to find those pics........... :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »
Ok, i was listening to aaron singONmen's interview with pj braun this weekend and he seemed like an upstanding individual.

Then i find this phaggy gay4pay pic he had taken for musclegalley ( only dudes are members on that site ).

SingFORmen, can u pls not have this disgraceful cornholer on your show again, he should be sickened and ashamed of himself taking pics that creepy 50 something year old men get out the vaseline and go to town on themselves with.
oh yeah and how did you "find out" ?  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »
Well PJ Braun and Evan Centopani have decided to cornhole the market in the Gay4Pay scene. Show up in offseason mode for a screaming crowd and collect a check, but how much for keeping one's dignity?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 09:14:09 PM »
do a simple google search fellas, the problem isnt how i found the pic, its that the pic exist..........these bottom feeding cock catchers need to be outed, and if i have to i will one by one!

2powerful1

• Getbig I
  • xtrememilitarynutrition.com
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 09:15:13 PM »
Wow i would've never guessed this one

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »
do a simple google search fellas,

For what? PJ braun or some other musclebear doing gay poses? No thanks :-X

Funny that you're the guy who made this post less than a year ago

From the G&O board, its full of gimmicks, stalkers, homosexuals, and bodybuilding haters.

I'll still post on the positive board and mod over there since its the only respectable board left on getbig.

But as of this day im done with getbig ( with the exception of my board ).

Thanx Ron, its been a good few years, but this board is nowhere near its former greatness, all of the guys who used to be funny left, all of the pros are gone, and all of the bodybuilding fans went elsewhere.

I know im not the only one who isnt going to be riding on this ship anymore. Its sad but true.

Glen

p.s..........ill respond in this thread then my g&o career is over

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 09:16:44 PM »
flexington must have made a resolution to crush souls this year because I havent seen this much owning in ages

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »
hey kiwi bro, i melted, everyone is entitled to one or two in their getbig lifetimes.

Now back to this bottom loving phaggot PJ Braun........How could someone look at themselves in the mirror after taking such pictures. how do u think his mother feels that her son makes a living from creepy old men getting their jollies on her sons muscles.

Do people have any dignity anymore?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 09:21:15 PM »
do a simple google search fellas, the problem isnt how i found the pic, its that the pic exist..........these bottom feeding cock catchers need to be outed, and if i have to i will one by one!
That's alot of effort bro, can I just attack them after you Out them here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 09:22:46 PM »
flexington must have made a resolution to crush souls this year because I havent seen this much owning in ages
u aint been around long

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
Lots of bi curious men in this thread.
P

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »
Chaos,

your attacks will be much appreciated, we need to make these no job having, sell my body for a living dirtbags know that what they do is not cool.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 09:25:10 PM »
hey kiwi bro, i melted, everyone is entitled to one or two in their getbig lifetimes.

Now back to this bottom loving phaggot PJ Braun........How could someone look at themselves in the mirror after taking such pictures. how do u think his mother feels that her son makes a living from creepy old men getting their jollies on her sons muscles.

I know, I was just trolling. But seriously, you guys have to stop bashing and putting down everything about bodybuilders. It's not like everyone of them are criminal scumbags who are rotten to the core while the rest of us are saints who are yet to do something wrong.

Nothing wrong with bashing in Getbig, but mix it up a bit and maybe do it from a humorous angle, instead of always pointing fingers and talking about how disgusting those guys are. Reading your recent posts is like reading Block's posts word for word ;D

Charfman84

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 09:28:04 PM »
He's more covered up in that pic than if he was in posing trunks on stage.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 09:28:57 PM »

why dont you send the pics to his mother and find out? oh cancer victim  lol

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 09:30:28 PM »
He's more covered up in that pic than if he was in posing trunks on stage.

HAHAHA......the irony.

But some here will (verbally) fight you and will never admit that oiling up, and flexing for a crowd of men is a "straight" endeavor.
HAHA, RON.....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2010, 09:31:03 PM »
( fucking quote function wont work for me )

kiwi,

haha about mine and blocks post sounding alike, your not the first to say this.

u know i try to say positives about bodybuilding ( hey i even got oiled up and stepped on stage ), but the "lifestyles" that these guys lead are sickening if u really think about it. Selling gear, doing gay4pay, weekend hotel wrestling sessions, scamming clients for "personal training".

whatever happened to making a decent honest living???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2010, 09:32:26 PM »
Chaos,

your attacks will be much appreciated, we need to make these no job having, sell my body for a living dirtbags know that what they do is not cool.
I think that PJ guy is one that claimed he squatted 500lbs @ 19 naturally and it was no big deal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 09:33:35 PM »

Is this news?  If so, it is very old news.  Sorry,

but admiring men's physique is gay, no matter how hard you try to make it hetero, sorry.

::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 09:34:25 PM »

kiwi,

u know i try to say positives about bodybuilding ( hey i even got oiled up and stepped on stage ), but the "lifestyles" that these guys lead are sickening if u really think about it. Selling gear, doing gay4pay, weekend hotel wrestling sessions, scamming clients for "personal training".

WTF are u, an employment agency now?  lol

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 09:34:34 PM »
I don't think getting pics taken for that site is a big deal. I'm sure the homo's get off already from the pics on stage. It's face to face meeting and ...ugh.. contact that is taking it too far.  :-\

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 09:35:27 PM »
I think that PJ guy is one that claimed he squatted 500lbs @ 19 naturally and it was no big deal.

Could be true, mind you he must be doing 800 lbs. now

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 09:35:55 PM »
I don't think getting pics taken for that site is a big deal. I'm sure the homo's get off already from the pics on stage. It's face to face meeting and ...ugh.. contact that is taking it too far.  :-\
Mirage, Room 7, next to the ice machine..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »

kiwi,

For sure, a lot of the people in this already seedy (pardon the pun) industry have their skeletons in the closet and it makes for good laughs when some tit bit gets posted here. But that's nothing groundbreaking. I'm just saying mix it up a bit and try not to take such a 'holier-than-thou' attitude at all times, which makes you sound like a condescending prick who is beyond reproach, lol.