Author Topic: Young Liberals at Chipotle becoming Racist  (Read 18521 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Young Liberals at Chipotle becoming Racist
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2017, 10:11:25 AM »
Yes this is serious, especially if you are there with friends or workmates and they get more filling in their sandwich than you, very infuriating

I rarely eat out any more. I prefer to cook all my own food.

Anyway, sometimes the people at Chipotle will give you a crap ton of chicken or steak, then another time, they will put a few pieces. Some worker put like 3-4 small pieces of chicken. I asked for more and he said he would have to charge me extra. I made a stink and they just gave me more.  ;D ;D For me, it wasn't about the money; I just hate when corporations try to "short change" customers.  >:( >:(
X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2017, 10:12:28 AM »
If she wishes to hate an entire race of black people just because they ask for extra meat on a fucking burrito then she has a few marbles loose.   I honestly eat at Moe's and I always hear about people wanting extra meat on their food.

Did you miss the part about your peeps consistently trying to get extra meat without paying the price for extra meat?  Do you do that too?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2017, 10:13:08 AM »
If she wishes to hate an entire race of black people just because they ask for extra meat on a fucking burrito then she has a few marbles loose.   I honestly eat at Moe's and I always hear about people wanting extra meat on their food....black and white.  And putting sour cream in a separate container keeps it cold and from tasting sour if they have a long trip home.... ::)

Vince, I ALWAYS get my sour cream or guac on the side. I prefer to be in total control of the chicken to sour cream ratio. It makes it more enjoyable.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 10:18:43 AM »
And they're always loud in the cinema as well, even after people telling them to "shhhhhh" they keep on blabbering their nignog-language loudly for the whole cinema to "enjoy".

What's up with that?

A group of nogs are never quiet. Always loudmouths.

Many times I’ve seen blacks drive-through primarily white areas blasting hip-hop music at a volume of 10 and then wonder why they attract the attention of law-enforcement.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 10:20:07 AM »
I have never eaten a Burrito in my life.

I dont really eat a lot of take way food, dont like KFC (dirty), dont use any chain pizza places, every pizza is the fucking same, I prefer takeaway pizza from a random Italian takeaway

I would sooner make my own pizza or buy a supermarket speciality one.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2017, 10:25:05 AM »

I dont really eat a lot of take way food, dont like KFC (dirty), dont use any chain pizza places, every pizza is the fucking same, I prefer takeaway pizza from a random Italian takeaway

Be There/UK JEFF, would you  let True Adonis come over and bake a pie for you and the Missus?
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2017, 10:26:42 AM »

Don’t understand the idiots who order dominos or papa johns and pay £14 for a plain cheese pizza when you can get the same for a fiver at any local takeaway pizza place

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 10:27:34 AM »

Anyway, sometimes the people at Chipotle will give you a crap ton of chicken or steak, then another time, they will put a few pieces. Some worker put like 3-4 small pieces of chicken. I asked for more and he said he would have to charge me extra. I made a stink and they just gave me more.  ;D ;D For me, it wasn't about the money; I just hate when corporations try to "short change" customers.  >:( >:(

Poor meat to bread ratio ruins a sandwich

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 10:29:22 AM »
Be There/UK JEFF, would you  let True Adonis come over and bake a pie for you and the Missus?
a hummingbird cake sounds nice...served by Jezebel in one of these

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2017, 10:30:54 AM »
Poor meat to bread ratio ruins a sandwich

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2017, 12:02:31 PM »

She should count her blessings she is not relying on tips for her income ;D :D ;D

My bright young, intelligent, college-bound liberal niece works at Chipotle.

She confided in me today. She said that her and her co-workers see about 550 customers every day. She feels guilty because she feels as though she and others are starting to dislike the black community because they consistently prevent the line at Chipotle from moving smoothly, they consistently try to get extra meat without paying the price for extra meat, they consistently make odd requests like extra corn and sour cream in a separate container.

In fact, she said this behavior is SO consistent that she cannot help but have racist thoughts about "African Americans".  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2017, 04:10:52 PM »

You probably just bought a bucket of KFC and told them to give you the Lee Priest Special (cream potatoes and Cole slaw)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
Racist aren't born, they're made.  It doesn't come from some magical racism gene that only white people have.

It comes from observing the behavior of certain groups and eventually getting annoyed by it.

Chipotle does need to realize that their "burritos" are 8 fucking dollars and their workers hold back portions like they are coming from their own refrigerator.  lol.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2017, 04:27:41 PM »
Lat doctor I saw was a black man.  "Open your mouth.  Wider."  "Inhale.  Exhale.  Again.  Again.  Again."  No matter what you do these people are never satisfied.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2017, 04:30:37 PM »
Racist aren't born, they're made.  It doesn't come from some magical racism gene that only white people have.

It comes from observing the behavior of certain groups and eventually getting annoyed by it.

Chipotle does need to realize that their "burritos" are 8 fucking dollars and their workers hold back portions like they are coming from their own refrigerator.  lol.

I've been to Chipotle several times and this one location kept making my burrito small as fuck. I wrote an email to complain which made me feel better but also a little petty. For the most part the Chipotle restaurants around here do a good job on uniform burrito making but that one location was just fucking up. Was like a half burrito.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2017, 04:34:12 PM »
I'm surprised to hear that.  I thought the beaners just jewed down the darkies.  Have you been overtanning?

Andro-Kids

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2017, 04:34:52 PM »
Lat doctor I saw was a black man.  "Open your mouth.  Wider."  "Inhale.  Exhale.  Again.  Again.  Again."  No matter what you do these people are never satisfied.
Did he use a condom?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2017, 04:35:03 PM »
If you are around black people you know they are a huge pain in the ass. The biggest complainers worst tippers loudest mouths. They are a different species.

I rember staying in the dorms in college 9/10 if someone was acting up in the doorms it was prob a nig nog.

It kind of fascinates me now looking back on the way my brother and I behaved as children in a restaurant when we got bored.

Black adults behave in the exact same manner.
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2017, 04:36:02 PM »
I'm surprised to hear that.  I thought the beaners just jewed down the darkies.  Have you been overtanning?

No beaners working at Chipotle. It's all white kids.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2017, 04:37:36 PM »

Sometimes you get a little more and sometimes you get a little less. This averages out to their standard serving size over multiple trips.
S

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2017, 04:38:17 PM »

Exactly.  Also, mexicans work at McDonalds and blacks work at Taco Bell.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2017, 04:41:18 PM »

Tell them you want more burrito in your burrito or you'll report them to the cultural appropriation watchdog.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2017, 04:47:04 PM »
I’m reminded of a Chris Rock bit in which he talks about blacks in McDonald’s negotiating to buy a partial order of Chicken McNuggets:

“How ‘bout giving me three nuggets for a dollar?”

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2017, 05:40:08 PM »
I’m reminded of a Chris Rock bit in which he talks about blacks in McDonald’s negotiating to buy a partial order of Chicken McNuggets:

“How ‘bout giving me three nuggets for a dollar?”

made me think of this

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2017, 05:48:05 PM »
Sometimes you get a little more and sometimes you get a little less. This averages out to their standard serving size over multiple trips.

I am not referring to the times you get a little less. I am talking about the times I get substantially less!! It gets me rights in the feels!  :'( :'(
X