Author Topic: Stacking Tren for first time (wondering about adding deca)  (Read 1975 times)

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
First time using Tren.  Im doing 75mgs eod with 800mgs Test.   Has anyone ever stacked deca along with this?  If so looking to see at what amounts and their experiences.  Not too much ive seen doing a search on it.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: Stacking Tren for first time (wondering about adding deca)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:20:12 AM »
Tren acetate or tren enanthate? If ace (idk if they even makni anymore) injection timing would be a bitch so often wouldnt it? Tren is much more potent than test anyway... I ask about the timing bc i was considering using tren

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 08:43:39 AM »
he obviously shooting acetate if it EOD, if it was enanthate he would just unload a bigger dose once shot

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 07:56:04 AM »
I thought deca and tren were both similar androgens and that you shouldnt stack both ??? Not sure though... ???

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 08:22:06 AM »
stack away, I would replace the deca with EQ though if it were me. somewhere in the neighborhood of 400mg/week EQ should suffice.

how long you running all this?
injury prone

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 04:54:49 AM »
DIVISION was pretty adament that tren and deca compete for the same receptor sites and so this would be an inefficient stack.  I don't know the validity of that, however.

In my present cycle, as I introduce tren, I will stop my deca for that reason.

EQ may be a better choice in the cycle you have proposed. 

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »
stack away, I would replace the deca with EQ though if it were me. somewhere in the neighborhood of 400mg/week EQ should suffice.

how long you running all this?

I honestly dont know what I was thinking here.....guess I must of have been day dreaming. Deca and tren not a good stack. Use EQ. Trenbolone has a progesterone receptor binding ability that is characteristic of nandrolone. So I guess you may just be asking for trouble.

open mouth...insert foot. 

sorry, my bad on that one.
injury prone

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 02:41:45 PM »
Borrensons writings often warned not to combine them. Iv never used tren, and see no reason (For my personal uses) to mess w/ another compound that can do the decadick trick. One's enough.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 06:22:33 PM »
Receptors-shmeptors, use a good AI, stack those babys up and enjoy the ride.  Again all this fear and steriod mythology about prolactin, progesterone, receptor saturation.  Aromatase estrogen is the issue to adress and Letro or A-dex will take care of that. 

Deca, tren get blamed for this "deca dick" syndrome, when it is simply a shut down HPTA and a lack of exogenous test that causes the problems.  Androgens will also enlarge your prostate, which also can lead to ED.  A lack of estrogen can lead to ED and libido problems.  Pretty much just messing with gear in general, no matter what you do will throw your whole reproductive and hormonal system in the shitter.  There is a way around it though......stay natural.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »
My last cycle, test/eq/tren-e/deca...no problems...however, the deca was only run at 250mg/wk simply for a littel extra relief.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 10:19:01 AM »
Low dose Deca is like shoulder and elbow magic. Its like a asskicking anti-inflammatory.
I think Drs should write it for nagging minor shoulder issues etc. Throw light PT with it, and I've seen permanent recovery from ongoing problems.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 09:19:53 AM »
So far into my 5th week of tren ace along with test.  Also taking some deca only at 200mgs a week.  No sides gains have been awesome so far.  My test is at 1000 a week and taking tren ace at 75mgs ed. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 05:55:20 AM »
So far into my 5th week of tren ace along with test.  Also taking some deca only at 200mgs a week.  No sides gains have been awesome so far.  My test is at 1000 a week and taking tren ace at 75mgs ed. 
Hard to go wrong on a gram of test a week  :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
First time using Tren.  Im doing 75mgs eod with 800mgs Test.   Has anyone ever stacked deca along with this?  If so looking to see at what amounts and their experiences.  Not too much ive seen doing a search on it.

I don't recommend stacking Tren and Deca together because they are both related chemically, thus they both work through the same mechanism when metabolized by the body.

It's not the most economical way to use either drug.

If you want to maximize a stack, choose drugs that are not chemically related, such as Test, Tren and Winstrol.

DIV

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...