Author Topic: first time i bought gear  (Read 1915 times)

irondave

• Getbig II
first time i bought gear
« on: June 16, 2007, 02:37:52 PM »
the first time i bought gear i bought testerona 200 , i asked the guy he was 5'4" 240lbs i asked him do i need to drink protein shakes with this stuff he said fuck that shit this all you need.he said i do one bottle a day!!10ml!! then he told me deca will kill you!!!!!is that tru?cause im doing deca 100mg wk.he told me this 5yrs ago i started the deca cause my joints hurt i am trying to get off the pain meds tylenol.

uckmo

• Getbig II
Re: first time i bought gear
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 02:57:02 PM »
Your gonna take advise from someone who says they take 20000mg of test a day.Nobody uses a 10ml bottle in one day.

You dont need to be doing any kind of steroids to be honest with you.

This post is bull shit.Tylenol is not a pain med were you get addicted,unless you get addicted to asprin.

The guy say deca will kill you but your taking it now and then asking this stupid questions

go get on some protein shakes.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 03:04:25 PM »
That dude would not even be alive if he was taking that much. What a dumbass, as for protein shakes?? I hear that shit all the time, people say that when your on roids thats alll you need, fuck that. I know for a fact that when Im shit, im gonna drink about 3-4 protein shakes a day, along with 6-7 meals a day.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 03:33:33 PM »
i still drink protein shakes thats how  i keep my size when im natural.i was takin tylenol a lot because i was in pain so i went lighter weight 10-15reps and started low dose deca to go along with my tren ,sustn,dbol and winsrol. the guy had a heart attack eventually . i never said i was addicted to any thing ashl

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 06:25:56 PM »
That dude would not even be alive if he was taking that much. What a dumbass, as for protein shakes?? I hear that shit all the time, people say that when your on roids thats alll you need, fuck that. I know for a fact that when Im shit, im gonna drink about 3-4 protein shakes a day, along with 6-7 meals a day.

I hate to break it to ya, but lots of big guys use that much in a day, it's only... 2 shots to some Euro monsters.
5cc in each hip. Im small and I could easily take 10cc of sus in a day. That would only be a 1000mg per week dose about the last 10 days. 300mgs of prop up front, ride 600mgs the bulk of the 21 day duration.

I could do 10cc enanthate, but I'd need a lot of antiEstrogens. Ive taken a couple 600mg E shots in a week on top of 1000Sus. That's about as much as I can feel allright on.

Some of the BIG Boys would blow your mind. Ive heard of 50cc in a day! I'ts quite possible.
But it dont mean its a good idea!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 06:45:37 PM »
I hate to break it to ya, but lots of big guys use that much in a day, it's only... 2 shots to some Euro monsters.
5cc in each hip. Im small and I could easily take 10cc of sus in a day. That would only be a 1000mg per week dose about the last 10 days. 300mgs of prop up front, ride 600mgs the bulk of the 21 day duration.

I could do 10cc enanthate, but I'd need a lot of antiEstrogens. Ive taken a couple 600mg E shots in a week on top of 1000Sus. That's about as much as I can feel allright on.

Some of the BIG Boys would blow your mind. Ive heard of 50cc in a day! I'ts quite possible.
But it dont mean its a good idea!

True!

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:41:57 PM »
people are telling me im full of shit and that my posts suck,but i swear!!!no lie this dude takes 1 whole 10ml 200mg bottle of test ethanate every day he gets them for like $20 each. he looks like branch warren.he looks ridiculous actually like a fuckin cartoon caracter hes short like 5'4" 240lbs 6% body fat he owns his own mechanic shop.hes a cool dude, he cracks me up funny guy

Prof Moriarty

• Getbig II
  • The greatest evil genius of them all
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 01:04:28 AM »
people are telling me im full of shit and that my posts suck,but i swear!!!no lie this dude takes 1 whole 10ml 200mg bottle of test ethanate every day he gets them for like $20 each. he looks like branch warren.he looks ridiculous actually like a fuckin cartoon caracter hes short like 5'4" 240lbs 6% body fat he owns his own mechanic shop.hes a cool dude, he cracks me up funny guy

hahaha, you're the best troll ever ::)

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 07:57:03 AM »
down here in florida i meet some interteresting people i know this other guy hes like 300lbs 6' he says he eats 100 dbol a days hes huge i know hes on 1000 to 1500mg wk of test and hgh he benches 600lbs for reps and his girl is huge too shes bigger than half the guys in the gym LOL!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 08:02:17 AM »
100 dbol ? 100mgs yes. 100 x 5mg tabs....and he'll be in the clinic soon. Yellow eyes, sore left side, Piss'n Blood...
If your gona get excessive w/ aas do it w/ injs.

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 08:10:27 AM »
hes too big he can barley walk and gets out of breath easily,he told me does coke so i wonder how much longer hes going to last i heard you can die mixing coke and aas. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 08:15:43 AM »
100 dbol ? 100mgs yes. 100 x 5mg tabs....and he'll be in the clinic soon. Yellow eyes, sore left side, Piss'n Blood...
If your gona get excessive w/ aas do it w/ injs.

No kidding.

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »
down here in florida i meet some interteresting people i know this other guy hes like 300lbs 6' he says he eats 100 dbol a days hes huge i know hes on 1000 to 1500mg wk of test and hgh he benches 600lbs for reps and his girl is huge too shes bigger than half the guys in the gym LOL!

better get your boots on because the shits getting deep...
Pop Drop & Squat it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 05:26:56 PM »
better get your boots on because the shits getting deep...

There's plenty of PLers in the US pushing 300lbs BW, and Benchin 6oo.
The Test dose is childs play for a lot of big boys. I can handle that much.
Women? check out Kara B and her gang...