Author Topic: finger numbness  (Read 965 times)

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
finger numbness
« on: June 17, 2007, 05:28:30 PM »
I am in PCT standrd clomid and nolva and continuing to cut bf with cardio and clean freakin' boring eating but keeping my meals to 6-7 a day at least either chicken and dr oats or tuna and broccoli . I have efa caps or organic peanut butter a few times a day as well. my fingertips on my right hand go numb a couple times a day. i can't figure out what it is

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: finger numbness
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:10:00 PM »
I am in PCT standrd clomid and nolva and continuing to cut bf with cardio and clean freakin' boring eating but keeping my meals to 6-7 a day at least either chicken and dr oats or tuna and broccoli . I have efa caps or organic peanut butter a few times a day as well. my fingertips on my right hand go numb a couple times a day. i can't figure out what it is
it could just be nerves twisting,i had the same problem.I eventually lost all felling in my left hand,i went to the neurosurgeon who told me my nerves were not where they should be and to shop doing preacher curls.he also gave me a extra padded elbow brace the problem was gone in 2 weeks

possibility 2
you need more food,my lips and fingertips go numb when i don't eat enough.

bench

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 09:34:23 PM »
try brown rice you might need a better carb source to get the blood to flow.try message therapy its cheap $25  1/2  hour

Alex23

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »
it could just be nerves twisting,i had the same problem.I eventually lost all felling in my left hand,i went to the neurosurgeon who told me my nerves were not where they should be and to shop doing preacher curls.he also gave me a extra padded elbow brace the problem was gone in 2 weeks

possibility 2
you need more food,my lips and fingertips go numb when i don't eat enough.

bench

= hypoglycemia. Usually when you get to this level of symptoms, your blood sugar is quite fucked up.