Author Topic: New Rule  (Read 2950 times)

musclemass

• Getbig II
Re: New Rule
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 07:39:04 PM »
My "friend" wants to know if he will die if does a dbol only cycle and he wants to know how he should take them, swallow them whole, parachute them, chew them up, take them with food or what. I told him I would get on here and ask you guys because I don't know anything about AAS but I'm a member on here and give all the strangers that I can advice about AAS, but this is my "friend" and I don't want to tell him anything wrong and I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

YESSSSS!!! That is V E R Y aggrivating!! I personally don't care for that "friend" crap.
Make it a rule Rim.
I know my post count is low, but I was under a different a name for a while. I have been around awhile and have seen all the "MY friends, neighbors brothers friend that cleans our pool" posts. I don't respond to that crap either.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 05:24:07 AM »
This I can understand, my wife never cared about juice from the start, I told her right off. It's hard not to see it if someone is obsessed w/  pumping iron. But I know plenty of guys that are married to Bitches who run their every little bit of life.  Some of these skunks will even call the cops.   

yeah...i never got that either until i realized that the general public really do believe the media in regards to steroid use. if you use steroids you will:

1) have a smaller penis
2) develop cancer
3) have a heart attack
4) become a raving lunatic....possibly murderer
5) act like a recreational drug user

its insane, but the wives believe this shit!!!! either that or they are afraid that as their husbands develop their bodies to improve.....they get fatter everyday increasing their risk of being divorced!!!! believe it....

since my mid 20's, i have never dated a girl that wasnt involved in the gym as much as me. now that im engaged....i dont have to worry about any of that crap....i have plenty else to worry about :P

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 06:27:22 AM »
yeah...i never got that either until i realized that the general public really do believe the media in regards to steroid use. if you use steroids you will:

1) have a smaller penis
2) develop cancer
3) have a heart attack
4) become a raving lunatic....possibly murderer
5) act like a recreational drug user

its insane, but the wives believe this shit!!!! either that or they are afraid that as their husbands develop their bodies to improve.....they get fatter everyday increasing their risk of being divorced!!!! believe it....

since my mid 20's, i have never dated a girl that wasnt involved in the gym as much as me. now that im engaged....i dont have to worry about any of that crap....i have plenty else to worry about :P

In My wife's country, there's a general attitude that if it's a Pharma Drug - Hey It gots to be GOOD for something!
SHe was a gymnast and sprinter and has not attraction to fat MOFOs!  She'd be more concerned if I got into a slob diet
than a ED shot course. SHe dont cheer me on, but no  bitching or complaining.  Nagging is also not looked highly on in her culture. Live and let live rules.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 06:33:48 AM »
In My wife's country, there's a general attitude that if it's a Pharma Drug - Hey It gots to be GOOD for something!
SHe was a gymnast and sprinter and has not attraction to fat MOFOs!  She'd be more concerned if I got into a slob diet
than a ED shot course. SHe dont cheer me on, but no  bitching or complaining.  Nagging is also not looked highly on in her culture. Live and let live rules.

Where's your wife from?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 06:40:56 AM »
Where's your wife from?

Thailand, southern islands

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 09:00:39 AM »
Thailand, southern islands

Nice. My wife's Filipino.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »
Nice. My wife's Filipino.

Hey Rim, Was your wife born here?

My buddy at work just finally got his wife and kids here to the states after 9 years!!! Unbelievable amount of time to be away from you family, and not to mention not being there to see your kids grow up..

Well at least they are here now.
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 06:45:02 PM »

Yes she was.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 06:47:39 PM »

My buddy at work just finally got his wife and kids here to the states after 9 years!!! Unbelievable amount of time to be away from you family, and not to mention not being there to see your kids grow up..

Well at least they are here now.

Wow, this just pissed me off maximal reading it, 9 F'n YEARS!  Is your bud a US citizen?
INS is the most F'd up govt shit cage of them all.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »
Wow, this just pissed me off maximal reading it, 9 F'n YEARS!  Is your bud a US citizen?
INS is the most F'd up govt shit cage of them all.

Yes, He just became one last year.
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2007, 07:53:09 PM »
Yes, He just became one last year.

So he couldnt get them over any quicker? The bastards, it took me almost a yr to get a visa for my wife, even though we were married and I got US citizenship for our daughter right away. INS is a joke.
We got criminals jumpin the MEx  border like rats and talk of "amnesty" for  these job stealin' roaches and
legal imagrants wait 9 yrs to get their family here? Typical US govt.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 07:04:09 AM »
So he couldnt get them over any quicker? The bastards, it took me almost a yr to get a visa for my wife, even though we were married and I got US citizenship for our daughter right away. INS is a joke.
We got criminals jumpin the MEx  border like rats and talk of "amnesty" for  these job stealin' roaches and
legal imagrants wait 9 yrs to get their family here? Typical US govt.

I hold dual citizenship now (Ireland) but before I retained that status it took my wife (who is a citizen) about the same (7mo.)for me.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 07:21:31 AM »
I hold dual citizenship now (Ireland) but before I retained that status it took my wife (who is a citizen) about the same (7mo.)for me.

It seems different countries of origin get treated differently, it's all  a crule joke.
A bud just got a Dominican girl here in < 3 mo!! ::) She promptly took off on him, I saw that comin'  she just
human ATM'd him somthin' fierce & he was to pussy blinded to see...
He knows some big shots on the Island and some how pulled a diplomatic visa for her 1st trip.
2nd time she brought her kids and bailed! Went to a Catholic church w/ stories he beat her and abused her and
she wanted tickets to Puerto Rico ::)...  she was doing good w/ the cops till the Air tickets thing...C-UNiT!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2007, 08:08:59 PM »
True. But how many people really know your real identity on getbig? I can think of about ten who know who "Rimbaud" really is.

Wow!  I feel honored  ;D
:

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2007, 06:07:33 AM »
That one chaffs my ass. It ranks right up there with "what should I do for a first cycle?" Perhaps read the sticky at the top of the page ::)

Or how about "can i drink winstrol?"

Make this a new rule, i'm sick of retards messing this board.
Plus i think you mods should just delete those retard questions...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG