Author Topic: Equipoise & ?  (Read 3311 times)

clayton green

• Getbig II
Equipoise & ?
« on: June 18, 2007, 06:55:36 AM »
My brother has been on Equ for  about 6 weeks and wants to add another compound.  He doesn't want anything that will raise his blood pressure and only wants a cutting compound.  Would primobolan depo be a good choice?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Equipoise & ?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 06:57:59 AM »

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:04:59 AM »
Wes,

I read the posts and somewhat agree.  However, I have posted  here numerous times and if read, you will know that this thread is not for me.  As for my brother, he is not computer literate, so I have been doing the research for him. I just wanted someone's opinion who may in fact have tried such a combo and  could provide me with there first hand knowledge.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 07:06:04 AM »
clayton....

read here.....LOL

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=155340.0

I was going to say that...but remember I was mainly irritated with certain individuals who are repeat offenders.

However, test is a good combo with EQ.

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:17:51 AM »
Rim,

His BP is a little high and  he  does not want a compound that would increase it.  I did not have a problem with my BP before starting AAS.  However, the test has made it rise about 15 points. Since it was in an acceptalbe range before it is not a medical concern for me at this point.  That's why I thought perhaps that Primo-depot would be a good choice to add with the EQ.  Both appear not to raise BP.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:25:26 AM »
Rim,

His BP is a little high and  he  does not want a compound that would increase it.  I did not have a problem with my BP before starting AAS.  However, the test has made it rise about 15 points. Since it was in an acceptalbe range before it is not a medical concern for me at this point.  That's why I thought perhaps that Primo-depot would be a good choice to add with the EQ.  Both appear not to raise BP.

How high is a little high? His goals are only cutting? In my opinion it depends more on diet then drugs when it comes to cutting. I also don't think of EQ as a cutting drug but my opinion is based on the fact that EQ increases my appetiate something crazy.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 07:35:45 AM »
just add some winstrol    and he will   be fine ;)

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 07:36:56 AM »
I am not sure of his numbers but he is  on medication for it.  He is self employed and works outside most of the time doing manual labor.  Due to his job he  is unable to eat as scheduled.  he is one of those guys that does not want anyone to know that he is on AAS by looking at him, especially his wife.  So he wants something that will give him a little size and definition, which could be explained by his increased lifting.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 04:03:10 PM »
If i were him, EQ would be the last drug id use. EQ will increase you're red blood cell count considerably and thus make the blood thicker and raise BP. This may not happen to everyone, but i would not risk it, if i were him...

If test is out, how about DECA+WINSTROL or if the EQ has not given him issues, he could just add TURINABOL...

Maybe he should take dandelion root and/or uva ursi, to combat water retention.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 04:33:31 PM »
Thanks for the advice!  I will look at your recommendations and see what he wants to do. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 06:21:55 PM »
Promobolan is a great anti-catabolic in my experience, even a little added to a stack helps out.
Its a oral I have no prob sleeping on, I never used the inj.
   Primo, Stan, Tprop, Var are the stay small/ weight class issue stuff.
ANtiEstros will go a long way to solving the problem also, even w/ a good stiff jolt of Test.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 06:59:02 PM »
I forgot to plug my favorite drug...Tbol. That might be a good addition. It's good for strength & gaining a little mass. Depending on his size he could take 50mg a day for eight weeks & probably gain ten pounds (most of which should be keepable).

clayton green

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 02:22:41 PM »
Thanks for all the info and recommendations!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2007, 02:30:06 PM »
the only place winstrol belongs is the trash can ;)

bench

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »

& It'll be like he's playing pool with a rope.  ;D

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »
i would use something like anavar or tbol. Masteron too if he can get it.
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »
i would use something like anavar or tbol. Masteron too if he can get it.

I agree with you there. He'll get some strength & mass increases but nothing too crazy.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2007, 02:41:50 PM »
& It'll be like he's playing pool with a rope.  ;D
what do you think of winstrol,i think its the biggest scam ever introduced to the steroid industry

bench

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2007, 02:45:10 PM »
what do you think of winstrol,i think its the biggest scam ever introduced to the steroid industry

bench

I don't see the point unless it's precontest & you have a low bodyfat - then you really see the changes other then that useless. But that's just me - I've known guys who get mad strength gains & decent mass gains. So I guess it all depends on the person.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2007, 03:05:31 PM »

bench

I think it's a usefull anti-catabolic esp after testo use. A lot of "winny" is just fake white wash of of one sort or another. Try some out of one of the Fla compounding pharms. Lets say you'd built up a nice strength run and your body weight is up 20lbs on test and deca & HCG... at end, you coast the test down to even 200mg every 5th day for a couple weeks, then switch to real Stanozol at 50-100mg eod (add'n a little var or primo dont hurt here)  I'd be real surprised if ya didnt think well of the stuff, you'll continue on a good roll for a couple weeks at least and solid that wet mass up.  I think the libido issues could be related to other compounds run prior,
or concurrent. Ive never noticed anything strange from Stan @ end of program. Deca yes, high enough Test dose yes, too much HCG w/ other androgen yes, Andriol w/ enough real Test yes,.

Libido issues get to be a timing thing as much as blaming 1 compound. Deca's a exception 400wk max for me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 06:01:54 PM »
the only place winstrol belongs is the trash can ;)

bench
Why do you say this?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 06:27:52 PM »
Winny does not = ripped

diet, cardio, and fatburners = ripped

when already ripped, winny = shredded. As in suck in hard look with straitions

Too many people take winstrol as some wonder drug. You have to be "there"  to see the benefit of it.
IMO there is no such thing as a cutting steroid. Cutting is what you eat, and 45 mins cardio everymorning. Sure the drugs can manipulate how you appear ( fullness, hardness, vascular) but not bf% thats up to the individual.JMO
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 06:44:30 PM »
Winny does not = ripped

Too many people take winstrol as some wonder drug. You have to be "there"  to see the benefit of it.
IMO there is no such thing as a cutting steroid. Cutting is what you eat, and 45 mins cardio everymorning. Sure the drugs can manipulate how you appear ( fullness, hardness, vascular) but not bf% thats up to the individual.JMO

That aint opinion; That's a fact, howz the HGH Swole?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 06:51:08 PM »
i guess too soon to tell at my whoping 2iu dosage. ;D But so far so good. I cant wait to reap the benefits. Thanks for all your help.
-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »
Winny does not = ripped

Agreed, but this does not make winny a useless drug...far from it IMO. I just wanted to hear why bench thinks the way he does. Bad experience, bought fake winny? Maybe, but again, winny can be very useful if used right.