Author Topic: Equipoise & ?  (Read 3312 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: Equipoise & ?
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »
Agreed, but this does not make winny a useless drug...far from it IMO. I just wanted to hear why bench thinks the way he does. Bad experience, bought fake winny? Maybe, but again, winny can be very useful if used right.
oh i agree. it has helped me and countless competitors get into the best shape ever. Far from useless
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 07:22:48 PM »
Agreed, but this does not make winny a useless drug...far from it IMO. I just wanted to hear why bench thinks the way he does. Bad experience, bought fake winny? Maybe, but again, winny can be very useful if used right.

Oh, I understood you AJ  your allways clear, I like winny also, it has it's uses. They have a pink oral called cetabon
In Thailand, it's pretty cheap about $14 for a big box of nice foil wraps. It's got a bunch of B- Vitamins in it also,
practical med for weight loss, food poisoning etc. Makes me eat a extra small meal usually in the afternoon, hungry ass hell.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »
i don't like it because it never worked for me.I literally gained more muscle from clen than i have with winstrol,and the 2 times i have taken it i was not scammed i forget the brand but it was legit.

bench

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 05:09:55 AM »
It seems like everyone has at least 1 aas that acts totaly different in their body from the norm, thats
why it's good to only add 1 at a time till we figure what do/dont work for each.

DId you ever try primo tabs bench, theyR very mild, but even small doses help hold on to muscle like a pit bull pup on a belt.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
Winny does not = ripped

diet, cardio, and fatburners = ripped

when already ripped, winny = shredded. As in suck in hard look with straitions

Too many people take winstrol as some wonder drug. You have to be "there"  to see the benefit of it.
IMO there is no such thing as a cutting steroid. Cutting is what you eat, and 45 mins cardio everymorning. Sure the drugs can manipulate how you appear ( fullness, hardness, vascular) but not bf% thats up to the individual.JMO

i agree, the "norm" would believe that Winny would get you cut no matter what.
Winny has been built up as a wonder cutting drug, but my lack of experience could sway my vote on way. My experience with it was not what i expected, tren would get my vote for wonder cutting drug. Of course not over solid diet principles, cardio, and determination to eat the same awful crap day in and out. i love bodybuilding

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 09:32:19 PM »
It seems like everyone has at least 1 aas that acts totaly different in their body from the norm, thats
why it's good to only add 1 at a time till we figure what do/dont work for each.

DId you ever try primo tabs bench, theyR very mild, but even small doses help hold on to muscle like a pit bull pup on a belt.
no,before i stopped i found 1 amp of sust and 250mg a week were enough for me to grow so i stopped there.i think if i ever used again i would stack enathate,tren,anadrol,and my favorite equipoise.

i used to run long cycles with high doses,but this short low dose cycle worked best for me and was the last one i ever did.

1-8 sust 250mg a week
1-8 equipoise 250mg a week
1-3 anadrol 25mg a day
1-8 a-dex 1/2mg eod
8-12 nolva 40,30,20,20

the best part is i only lost about 6 pounds since then,and it has been 2 years.

bench

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2007, 03:45:18 AM »
Winny does not = ripped

diet, cardio, and fatburners = ripped

when already ripped, winny = shredded. As in suck in hard look with straitions

Too many people take winstrol as some wonder drug. You have to be "there"  to see the benefit of it.
IMO there is no such thing as a cutting steroid. Cutting is what you eat, and 45 mins cardio everymorning. Sure the drugs can manipulate how you appear ( fullness, hardness, vascular) but not bf% thats up to the individual.JMO

Amen brother!