Author Topic: gh15 response to "china situation"  (Read 2582 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
gh15 response to "china situation"
« on: June 18, 2007, 06:47:29 PM »
from main board:
Gh,
 I noticed on all my other favorite boards that there has been price increase due to the "china situation". Many are speaking of this china situation like its the end of the world. Some say its really gonna put a halt to the easy access game that were currently used to. What is your opinion to the China Situation? Or is there a situation at all? I have already noticed sources dropping like flies. In your opinion, what do you see happening for the future of the game? thanks.

gh15:
cant close all asia,,what dont work in china will work in malasya and what dont work in malasya will work in thailand and other places,,it will relocate in the worst case although there will not be worst case it brings to much money for the chinease to simply put a complete hold on it,,give it time

also there is bunch of human grade hormones all over so you can get those,,but in general dont think for a second that sources are going anywhere,,it is very very profitable market,,some go some come some always stay

-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 response to "china situation"
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »
I know theres some vets on here. Speak on this. Prices are climbing and ug product is getting scarce.
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 06:51:53 PM »
I wouldn't say all ug's are getting scarce. IMO - it'll get scarce for a little bit & then someone else will pick up the slack of the lack of raw materials from China.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 06:57:29 PM »
are we looking at a temporary price increase? or do these look permanent? Some sources jacked stuff up 50%. When i saw i was astonished. And lists are vanishing. I havent seen decent tab prices in quite some time now. I sure hope it changes soon. But i guess hes right when he says there will always be pharm grade. 
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 07:00:05 PM »
I'd guess prices will increase & then drop but not to the level they were before (similiar to gasoline).

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »
I wouldn't say all ug's are getting scarce. IMO - it'll get scarce for a little bit & then someone else will pick up the slack of the lack of raw materials from China.
exactly,remember when they busted all the Mexican labs.a year later to the day the market was overrun with new company's,and never more plentiful.so don't worry about it 8)

bench

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »
I wouldn't say UG's are getting scarce at all, There still pretty available. Some will go and not be able to make it an others will remain. Most likely the ones with the best gear and best customer service will remain.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 07:50:17 PM »
Lets say from feb to now. I have seen several top sources turn rather flakey. Sometimes out of everything i need and only like 1 or 2 products avail. And t/a's getting worse as well.  Orals are the biggest thing being affected by this. i havent seen bulk tab options in awhile. 4th, i couldnt agree more. There will always be top sources, ones that this will not affect at all. But 2 months ago we had it made, variety of sources and stocked lists with awesome prices.
-

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
thank goodness for research companies... They come in so handy.
-

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2007, 10:53:16 PM »
Lets say from feb to now. I have seen several top sources turn rather flakey. Sometimes out of everything i need and only like 1 or 2 products avail. And t/a's getting worse as well.  Orals are the biggest thing being affected by this. i havent seen bulk tab options in awhile. 4th, i couldnt agree more. There will always be top sources, ones that this will not affect at all. But 2 months ago we had it made, variety of sources and stocked lists with awesome prices.

I predicts Raw materials markets will be back as usual after the Olyampic games in Beijin. YEs the top sources always keep planty of stocks On hand!

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 11:16:57 PM »
from main board:
Gh,
 I noticed on all my other favorite boards that there has been price increase due to the "china situation". Many are speaking of this china situation like its the end of the world. Some say its really gonna put a halt to the easy access game that were currently used to. What is your opinion to the China Situation? Or is there a situation at all? I have already noticed sources dropping like flies. In your opinion, what do you see happening for the future of the game? thanks.

gh15:
cant close all asia,,what dont work in china will work in malasya and what dont work in malasya will work in thailand and other places,,it will relocate in the worst case although there will not be worst case it brings to much money for the chinease to simply put a complete hold on it,,give it time

also there is bunch of human grade hormones all over so you can get those,,but in general dont think for a second that sources are going anywhere,,it is very very profitable market,,some go some come some always stay

I know some sources are jacking up their prices and I even spoke out saying some sources will have problems but I hear one of the main guys is still shipping powders so I dont think it will dry up at all. some people are just looking for excuses to make more money. plus human grade is so cheap anyway their really is no current problem.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 06:33:02 AM »
I wouldn't say UG's are getting scarce at all, There still pretty available. Some will go and not be able to make it an others will remain. Most likely the ones with the best gear and best customer service will remain.

Good post.

UG Labs aren't going anywhere. the little guys will get the shaft. others will press on.

if a source raises the price just find another, there are alot of UG labs that are not raising prices over this "scare".

8)

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2007, 06:30:31 PM »
Good post.

UG Labs aren't going anywhere. the little guys will get the shaft. others will press on.

if a source raises the price just find another, there are alot of UG labs that are not raising prices over this "scare".

8)

absolutely! I aw a private UG with great gear from what I hear(Never used this UG) stocked with 10ml test e for $15.00, and 35.00 tren!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 03:43:27 AM »
Agree with what widow said about guys looking for excusses to jack up prices.  This low life gym dealer I know came up to me telling me all about the shortage and how he was gonna have to raise his prices even before he saw a price increase.  He told me he already raised the prices to "guys he does not like"  ::)  The dude is loving it, now he can rip people off for even more.  I feel sorry for the people buying gear from him.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 12:52:58 PM »
IMO i think the shortage is in the amount these guys can get in one purchase. Lists look full but they dissappear fast. No more one stop shop, Its like one guy has this, another for this. especailly orals.
-

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 11:37:17 AM »
Good post.

8)
most every good source will/has raised prices, supply has gone way down, demand hasnt,prices have gone up, the risk involved with importing has gone up, and the future of china powder is unclear. SO PRICE SHOULD NOT BE THE SAME AS IT WAS.  common sense here.
although,
im sure you can find some rinky dink newbie UG with next to no security investment or quality control, who will not be raising prices, your choice.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 08:43:19 AM »
most every good source will/has raised prices, supply has gone way down, demand hasnt,prices have gone up, the risk involved with importing has gone up, and the future of china powder is unclear. SO PRICE SHOULD NOT BE THE SAME AS IT WAS.  common sense here.
although,
im sure you can find some rinky dink newbie UG with next to no security investment or quality control, who will not be raising prices, your choice.

i deal with some of the best "private" sources there is...they haven't raised a single price.

i understand your point but you need to consider the best sources aren't public.

the "rinky dink" labs are the ones suffering the most.

the big popular labs on all the message boards are making money off the scare because they can. sure alot of labs are having problems but there are hundreds of private labs you have never heard of that are keeping things the same because they have the best sources for powders. not all powders come from china and if you have any clue the amount of powders available you would understand.

the "cheap" powders from china are the ones that are hard to find. which i think is good...

read GH's post, he knows what's up.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 08:49:54 AM »
Think of it like this...

product volume takes a hit, small labs get shafted because the middle man is only going to supply the high dollar big labs.

that is why you see these public labs dropping off, losing product and raising prices. the big guys are getting all the good stuff so the small guys have to pay more.

Simple...

this will all be gone in a few months anyway...china isn't the only place to get powders.

8)