Author Topic: Steroids and pregnancy  (Read 1059 times)

beeper

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Steroids and pregnancy
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:04:13 PM »
This might be a stupid question but if my wife gets pregnant while I am on a cycle are the odds of having a messed up child greater.

climber

• Getbig III
Re: Steroids and pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 01:20:24 PM »
This might be a stupid question but if my wife gets pregnant while I am on a cycle are the odds of having a messed up child greater.

Shouldn't be a problem. I saw one episode of House where a guy was using a transdermal aas and it was rubbing off on his wife and mistress. They both got a moustache! I would take care if I were using a transdermal aas, but otherwise you'll be fine.
Hrmmm

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 01:23:39 PM »
it has nothing to with the baby. or your wife.

your ok

irondave

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 03:45:27 PM »
maybe you will have a musclebaby

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
If you are using an ancillary drug like finasteride you would want to be careful.  When I got a prescription for it my doctor told me that pregnant women shouldnt touch the pills and I should not attempt to have any kids while taking the drug because it can cause deformities in babies.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 05:55:22 PM »
If you are using an ancillary drug like finasteride you would want to be careful.  When I got a prescription for it my doctor told me that pregnant women shouldnt touch the pills and I should not attempt to have any kids while taking the drug because it can cause deformities in babies.

The above is VERY IMPORTANT. There are several other "Catragory X" during Prego time meds also. Betamethazone comes to mind...

The answer to your 1st question is NO! Lots and lots of us, including me have great kids.
The issue is having kids at all if you permanently affect your sperm production & Motility (swimming abiliity) w/ AAS.

That's the main reason I feel young guys should cycle off after 4-5months or so max. Make no doubt, It'll not be a peach when you come off a run like that.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 07:15:56 PM »

No! should not be!