Author Topic: whats the deal with this powder shortage??  (Read 2834 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
whats the deal with this powder shortage??
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:09:07 PM »
I have been gone for a while and just started looking around, and it seems like there is a huge powder shortage...anybody know what the deal is?   Have there been busts lately? -----I just got back from Mexico I been gone for 3 weeks and wasnt on internet for a month prior to the trip.......
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: whats the deal with this powder shortage??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »
Blues good to hear from you bro!  Hope things are good and nice to see you back here on this board.  I think the powder thing is all blown out of proportion.  The source I use has a few items on sale even, with the good sources I dont think we will see much if any of a price increase.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 10:05:32 PM »
I have been gone for a while and just started looking around, and it seems like there is a huge powder shortage...anybody know what the deal is?   Have there been busts lately? -----I just got back from Mexico I been gone for 3 weeks and wasnt on internet for a month prior to the trip.......

alot of powder sources are not shipping powders right now and I know goko pharm in china was busted fairly recently.. Their are still a few major powder suppliers in action so all is well.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 06:57:43 AM »
Was the Chineze pharma hit by their Peeps or the US right there showboatin?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 07:57:16 AM »
alot of powder sources are not shipping powders right now and I know goko pharm in china was busted fairly recently.. Their are still a few major powder suppliers in action so all is well.

i though that shit was legal in china...hell, i know at least 10 powder dealers in china
ah yeah Im a voodo child

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 08:32:23 AM »

i though that shit was legal in china...hell, i know at least 10 powder dealers in china

yes almost 99% are busted the rest or on run. Do you know the guy who make for IP? he was sentences for 10 years.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »
yes almost 99% are busted the rest or on run. Do you know the guy who make for IP? he was sentences for 10 years.

Wow,I would think the Chineze would want the Ca$h Flow, this is US arm Twisting No doubt.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:51 PM »
Wow,I would think the Chineze would want the Ca$h Flow, this is US arm Twisting No doubt.

They do but I think it has something to with the 2008 Olympics. I'd be willing to bet that after that let the powder flow.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »
They do but I think it has something to with the 2008 Olympics. I'd be willing to bet that after that let the powder flow.
That is the reason whey prices went up. Look at the new prices of optimum 100% whey
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »
That is the reason whey prices went up. Look at the new prices of optimum 100% whey

Fuel prices are part to, hit the Asia markets particularly hard, we have way more profit margin here on most everything.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 04:36:54 PM »

Yes legal in china but I believe illegal to ship to the USA. also goko pharm was busted for making modifinal without license.. not so much the steroid powders...

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
My take on the subject:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=178
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=194

I've been watching this (predicting, actually) for awhile now...

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2007, 11:24:10 AM »
My take on the subject:

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=178
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/?p=194

I've been watching this (predicting, actually) for awhile now...
bro, decent theory, but this has absolutely NOTHING to do with raw hormones at all, and eveything to do with REC raws & tablets(ketamine, x, xanax etc) xu zheng was a huge player in this, greenleaf being one of the biggest producers of this shit,tablet manufacturing companies being complicet etc etc, and the local chinese governments realising they are losing out on millions$$ in tax revenues.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 12:03:20 PM »

Good to see you back bro! Raw powders are getting harder to come by and prices are going up for a lot of UG's.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2007, 02:50:25 PM »
bro, decent theory, but this has absolutely NOTHING to do with raw hormones at all, and eveything to do with REC raws & tablets(ketamine, x, xanax etc) xu zheng was a huge player in this, greenleaf being one of the biggest producers of this shit,tablet manufacturing companies being complicet etc etc, and the local chinese governments realising they are losing out on millions$$ in tax revenues.

Well...I guess I could be wrong, and the theory could be totally incorrect...but I think it's all connected, in the way I outlined. Also...even if I was wrong, I went on the record and made a prediction which came true about 6 months after I was the first to predict it. So I mean....the preponderance of evidence (I made a prediction that came true) would seem to imply strongly that the steps I took getting to that prediction were pretty much correct, no?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 06:52:25 PM »

I am in the supplement industry. The letter I recieved from all the top companies is that the dairy farmers have ran out of whey here in the states so they are sourcing it in China or overseas somewhere. Labrada went up 30% and others about 20-25%.

As far as the "OTHER" powders, my source went up :'(

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2007, 06:59:14 PM »

Wow, i was thinking to become natural BB since the price for Roids went up. Who know Whey also went up. Oh no I should quit Body building and become a Table tennis player.

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 07:24:09 AM »
Wow, i was thinking to become natural BB since the price for Roids went up. Who know Whey also went up. Oh no I should quit Body building and become a Table tennis player.

I agree! LMAO

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2007, 08:12:05 AM »

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2007, 08:14:23 AM »
Ya think the table tennis champs use Steroids? ???
It wouldnt surprise me even a little..

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 03:53:24 PM »

Now were screwed!

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 07:50:44 PM »

Mmmm! In this case i will stay at home and play chess with my grand Father!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 05:19:38 AM »
Mmmm! In this case i will stay at home and play chess with my grand Father!

wHAT if  your GrandDad is on Test too... ;D

There's a great story in ESPN mag this month on cyclists and EPO and blood doping. Them boys are truely sick pups. Stick'n meself is one thing. The idea of carrying around coolers of my own blood to tranfuse
makes me want to puke! :-X